Few questions to the CVs

sudhaipk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

• Why Sanam 2 was initially friendly and helpful towards Sanam and Seher if she wanted to have a wealthy life? Why this change of character? S2 genuinely helped them initially. Slowly she was shown to love Aahil. But now it is shown she has no feelings for Aahil. All she cares is about wealth.
  • Sometimes Sanam2 is shown so powerful that she can even do plastic surgery, survive from gunshot without any pain. And sometimes she is just powerless. What is that 'dil mara hua hai'. I don't get it. If she is dead already how come she is pregnant? Saif was initially shown resisting Sanam2.  If he pretended to resist S2, then why? Coz later he only chased her. Don't know how and why he did he change?
  • How did Sanam float to Pakistan? She was inside a truck right. When the truck met with accident she should have got hurt inside the truck itself. In no way she could be thrown away from the truck.
  • How come Jannat was suspicious about everything Misbah said and did, but never questioned or suspected Shaad when he told her nothing but lies. How did Shaad bring Jannat to India? Did he created fake ID & passport? Then how is he supposed to be in the army?
  • How could Jannat not recognize SK is the Mayor? Oh I forgot she looks very different from Tanveer. When and how did SK become the Mayor? Care to explain CVs. How Saif and SK are related? Whose daughter is SK? She didn't care to know about her father? All she wants is revenge from Aahil and his family.
  • How did Razia survive such a high voltage shock? I know the CVs gave some explanation. But it couldn't get it.
  • What happened to Aahil's father? Sanam2 told once Nazia dies in the bomb attack, there is no one to claim Aahil's property. What about Shazia? Where did she disappear? Where is Khalu now?
  • Why Lateef turned negative all of a sudden. He was loyal to Aahil till Dharmshala track if I remember properly. Then why sudden change?
  • How did Sanam recover so fast after falling from hilltop? Just a headache. Memory back. That's it.

I know there would be several other questions too in the minds of the viewers. I don't expect a show to be flawless. There is a limit to creative liberties. But it seems QH writers just write what comes across their mind that moment. They don't care what was written earlier, what is being written at the moment and what would be the future story. In my opinion they are not fit to write.

I have always stopped myself from ranting all these days. But today I just wanted to vent out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhaipk

"I know there would be several other questions too in the minds of the viewers. I don't expect a show to be flawless. There is a limit to creative liberties. But it seems QH writers just write what comes across their mind that moment. They don't care what was written earlier, what is being written at the moment and what would be the future story. In my opinion they are not fit to write."

👏
Nice post and all are valid questions. You've said it all in your above statement
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One question
Why do they hate kvb that much?
Gamzada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good post. Agree with you completely! 👏

& my question is - why those non-professional, irresponsible people  with a lack of any logical thinking write scripts & are paid for it?
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post n valid questions...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The writers of this show are talentless hacks that forget what they showed a week ago and illogically change the story at will! I think they all need therapy for sadism and also for inflicting mental torture on viewers! They enjoy it!! They are seriously a twisted group with No talent! They should not be paid to write, but PAY the audience for tolerating the crap they write!

I heard Melanie who plays Khala was hoping for a respectable and just end to SAHIL! I wonder why she would expect that when she knows what these writers are like? Even THEY hope for good! So how can audience not be fooled! But clearly they are not fooled as people are tuning out! There is No logic in this story! After leading on to SAHIL reunion for months, they changed the story a week ago and did something totally different! What I want to know is, what is the reason for their PURE hatred towards Aahil and SAHIL? Why were they given such a cruel outcome? All I can think is that CV's are disturbed individuals who must be seriously miserable people! No one with a modicum of humanity or decency would have done what they did to Aahil and SAHIL and trampled on the audience sentiments in such a despicable way! These people suck and I hope they are taught a lesson they never forget! Over and out!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago