how many are scared ? trp of the show

Posted: 8 years ago
no offense guys just being honest 
why trp aunties decide the fate of the shows feels like killing these trp chart😡
if trp atleast starts with 2 or 2+ then its all good but scared if its 1+ so much hype but result not happening i assume its 1.9 -2hope so more but getting minimal expectation (mb started 2.6)
reviews are cool but this week we had many breaking news like dr.abdul khalam  ji sudden departure and terrorist attack in punjab (kya timimh hai😭)will trp aunties did they watch our show?

honestly i got angry when few ppl said after  seeing first episode its nothing new but after seeing first week i do agree to them i lashed at them too but i am sorry for that they had a point .
i will call this show seen this done that before.
i reviewed like a common trp aunties do so its okhish scene i give a 2 or 2.5 trp first week 
i was expecting a explosion more than mb but it was thanda .
mb was way too big in the beginning this was thanda .
scenes are grand but half cooked why director is in a hurry .
they took risk in this story king and queen have very less to explore even movies too it may work or not .
only gayatri -rana can't hold  the show they need a power packed scenes like freedom fighters,a big drama in the palace and villages etc..
2 families are not enough expected a huge star cast no wonder ekta shows looks big and better  
i too feel leads meeting is too early and filmy even thought the library scene was good but it was same old rk pose  they need to slow down seems next week too seems disappointing pond scene and party scene looks seen it before .
seeing the 1st promo i thought a kite scene/cycle scene was innovative not same maaneet /rishabala rk pose ,pond scene rushing there romance they need to hold on a bit longer   .
why i feel party scene will lead to marriage seeing her daughter longing for ranaji her father govindji will play his cards well if so i will be disappointed .
gayatri latho over ranaji is superfast and unreal never expected it .
sid /dd looking good as couple dd can make magic with any one  .

but i think scenes in the palace are half cooked the party was peekha so was army honor ceremony .

they spent lot of money better they show the sets slowly smoothly .

drashti is eye candy in this show her scenes are perfectly emoted  i feel less bubbliness will work perfectly .
but a silent dreamer and fighter for her rights bang on .

bhabhi's scenes are repetitive they need do something else to trouble gayatri .

anitaraj and darshan  are perfect .

in promo they used a misty feel camera work  to the show but in the show it looks like any other ekta show.
bit disappointed but happy drashti role is pretty good one .
they need some powerful drama and i feel many more characters needs to be added to make it look grand .

i am scared for the long run outcomes .
till now we don't know who is directing the show .
for me it was a average week lets see
trp aunties will they welcome it ?????? risk hai boss if they pass thr then a true winner if not?????
they need a strong drama because trp aunties need drama (mb for me was trash but heavy drama trp aunties loved it)
lets hope it lives up to the expectation 

Edited by rs.shailu29 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
let us hope for the best 
loveall16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Be positive 👍🏼
Endgame thumbnail
me very very scared i dont want 1+ trp
dras67 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs.shailu29

no offense guys just being honest 
why trp aunties decide the fate of the shows feels like killing these trp chart😡
if trp atleast starts with 2 or 2+ then its all good but scared if its 1+ so much hype but result not happening i assume its 1.9 -2hope so more but getting minimal expectation (mb started 2.6)
reviews are cool but this week we had many breaking news like dr.abdul khalam  ji sudden departure and terrorist attack in punjab (kya timimh hai😭)will trp aunties did they watch our show?

honestly i got angry when few ppl said after  seeing first episode its nothing new but after seeing first week i do agree to them i lashed at them too but i am sorry for that they had a point .
i will call this show seen this done that before.
i reviewed like a common trp aunties do so its okhish scene i give a 2 or 2.5 trp first week 
i was expecting a explosion more than mb but it was thanda .
mb was way too big in the beginning this was thanda .
scenes are grand but half cooked why director is in a hurry .
they took risk in this story king and queen have very less to explore even movies too it may work or not .
only gayatri -rana can't hold  the show they need a power packed scenes like freedom fighters,a big drama in the palace and villages etc..
2 families are not enough expected a huge star cast no wonder ekta shows looks big and better  
i too feel leads meeting is too early and filmy even thought the library scene was good but it was same old rk pose  they need to slow down seems next week too seems disappointing pond scene and party scene looks seen it before .
seeing the 1st promo i thought a kite scene/cycle scene was innovative not same maaneet /rishabala rk pose ,pond scene rushing there romance they need to hold on a bit longer   .
why i feel party scene will lead to marriage seeing her daughter longing for ranaji her father govindji will play his cards well if so i will be disappointed .
gayatri latho over ranaji is superfast and unreal never expected it .
sid /dd looking good as couple dd can make magic with any one  .

but i think scenes in the palace are half cooked the party was peekha so was army honor ceremony .

they spent lot of money better they show the sets slowly smoothly .

drashti is eye candy in this show her scenes are perfectly emoted  i feel less bubbliness will work perfectly .
but a silent dreamer and fighter for her rights bang on .

bhabhi's scenes are repetitive they need do something else to trouble gayatri .

anitaraj and darshan  are perfect .

in promo they used a misty feel camera work  to the show but in the show it looks like any other ekta show.
bit disappointed but happy drashti role is pretty good one .
they need some powerful drama and i feel many more characters needs to be added to make it look grand .

i am scared for the long run outcomes .
till now we don't know who is directing the show .
for me it was a average week lets see
trp aunties will they welcome it ?????? risk hai boss if they pass thr then a true winner if not?????
they need a strong drama because trp aunties need drama (mb for me was trash but heavy drama trp aunties loved it)
lets hope it lives up to the expectation 

i'm very scared to seeing ur post and hope so etr2 gets hight trps but trp aunties only luv saas bahu shows and wish that etr2 gets 2+ trps but my expectation is very low and only wish that madhubala opening week trp records break by ek tha raja ek thi rani
widden_dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am sacred too...mainly saas bahu and Ekta shows get high trp...but its the opening week...they could not show lots of drama...so lets see what happens next
Thank u guys positive for sure