Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They cleared the air in terms of the obvious matter - his apparent infidelity. Now they need to work out their emotional issues. While I am happy to see Khushi forgive him for his betrayal, I liked that she raised a valid point, that it appeared his behavior towards her, was her punishment for hurting him. Was this to be the expected norm for their relationship going forward?
I like that she asked him to prove himself to her. Not so much for her to feel vindicated, but for them to be able to trust their relationship.Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU
https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
https://youtu.be/h8LLHnBXl1s
0