Why Surbhi Jyoti is the next big star of Indian television

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Why Surbhi Jyoti is the next big star of Indian television

When Surbhi Jyoti was a student in Punjab, she would never have imagined to be one of the most popular stars on the small screen. The Qubool Hai actress tasted instant fame with the daily drama, based on a Muslim household. With her success increasing with each passing day. We tell you why she is next big thing on TV...read on

Easy on the eyes:

It might be a little offensive, but that's how the glamour industry works, isn't it? Yes, we are talking about looks. However shallow that may sound. Surbhi is blessed with a beautiful face that can light up the entire screen. Her dazzling smile and easy effervesce make her one of the most desirable women on the small screen right now. It won't surprise us if she becomes the biggest star of her era. 

She's doing social media right: 

From Instagramming candid selfies to quirky on-set photos to tweeting interesting stuff, Surbhi sure knows how to play her social media game. No actress can aim for success without having a massive fan following. And the following comes from sharing fun stuff with the fans. 

Acting chops: 

While looks are a deal breaker on TV, acting ability is the perfect icing on the cake. Nobody can survive small screen without an iota of talent. Surbhi need not worry about this because she is blessed with a great acting sense. Is it any wonder that we are lapping up her performances? Her Islamic avatar is spot on, including her diction and body language. 

Young, vibrant and promising: 

A star's shelf life is teeny. While a female star's is teenier still. Perhaps that's why every fresh face comes as a relief. Surbhi is a perfect combo. She is young, vibrant and a promising talent. Her fresh appeal adds lot of dynamics to her show because we are curious to know who this actor is, what her dreams are, and so on. She holds that charisma that only a debutant has. 

Are a HUGE Surbhi Jyoti fan? Then what are you waiting for? Share, Comment and Like...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.360 thumbnail
    Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    Absolutely,no doubt about it.Look wise,i think she has an average look but she is very very attractive.she need not to put make up.she is a natural beauty.She is immensly talented,can do any role with perfection.when i saw her first i was like, kaisi hai yeh actress acchi nahi hai aur ab,I hate saturday and sunday because i can't see surbhi.A few actresses get this kind of popularity with her first show that surbhi has gained.I have never seen this kind dedication.u may hate surbhi but can't ignore her.she has no scarcity of popularity or talent,only luck is needed.I had never thought i would fell in love with any actress like this.Her presence is enough to bring smile on my face.Best of luck surbhi for ur future.love her so much.
    Shailu.. thumbnail
    Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    TFS tarun awesome post SJ is just perfect love u SJ🤗
    tastahnin thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Agree with whatever is written, apart from the that one needs to be good-looking to survive in the industry. There are many popular actor whom I find very ordinary looking, yet they manage to shine with their acting capabilities. Yes, one needs to look presentable ofcourse.
    Mr.360 thumbnail
    Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    Thank u for this post tarun.sj is just perfect.she has a long long way to go.
    tangam_5620 thumbnail
    Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
    she is really suite for it...as Zoya she shown ready her superb acting skills...with any actor she can move on...she really amazing...wish her all the best...n happy forever...🥳
    sahil333 thumbnail
    TFS!
    Dear SJ...you were the one that pulled me in to watch QH. This is the first and only Indian show that I follow. And thanks to QH I'm a big fan of KV now.

Wishing you the very best of luck in your career and life.

Love U ❤️
    KathyK thumbnail
    Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    Tfs
    whatever is written is exactly true.