Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 39 "Wow" - Page 84

sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hellooo everyone...anybody there ????
back to SoSy after a longgg time...have loads to catch up.πŸ€—
dude is back
Read quite a few updates  though baaki weekend par dhamaal.
Thanks so much  Nisha mera SoSylicious  weekend honewala haiπŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So True..😊{

.Harshita. thumbnail
This is for you Nisha...πŸ€—
Hats-off to you Lady...

.Harshita. thumbnail
Nisha is online,,,😲
How come??πŸ˜•
Nisha u here??
sweet.si.anu thumbnail
Hello ALL ! 

First of all I want to congratulate Nisha and thank her for writing such an amazing story that has kept me and many others hooked up since chapter-1. The mystery and craving to read more and more never dies! Kudos to you Nisha for having such an amazing flair of writing! 

I have been a silent reader since the beginning not that I intended to be but for the very simple yet stupid reason - I always log in through my mobile and somehow my mobile browser doesn't let me post or like even when I am logged in and somehow whenever I use laptop I never open IF! Or even when I do I don't have enough time to write the perfect first post for this amazing thread but today I finally decided I am just going in ad type this post the first thing! 

I'm always in awe of the bond you people have. It is like a strong and a large family you have created here :) Touchwood! 
I keep on reading your conversations in between and thoroughly enjoy them. 
I hope I can be a part of it too :)

Long live SOSY ! 

Love,
Anu 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome on board Anu!! 
Good to have you here! 
Hope you interact with us all. 
Mobile and IF do not go together. Trust me on that πŸ˜†
Hope you have a great stay and enjoy the tale like never before :)
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Evening at Iyers

He smiled and extended his hand like he always did at Malcha Marg.

I so love this gesture of his, every time he does it. As though telling her "where have you been? I want you by my side now and always!"😳

He is so sentimentally attached to the ring, he didn't want her to take it out and when she did, he made sure, she only put it back. Aww. And then, she continued yapping even though he was on a call. I could so imagine her thinking (when he asked her later), "So what if you are on a call? You have two ears, one for the call and one for me!"🀣

Wonder what was going on in Dude's mind when he asked her what she wanted to buy for the baby?πŸ˜•

II changing parties,Eh? Bechare Shravu ko bhool gayi? Obviously, II loves babies just like R&B. She just doesn't want to beget now as wants to concentrate on her career for some time. Fair enough but the problem is where do we draw the line that "that achievement is enough" before it is ok to go for kids? There is always something to be done, something more to be achieved.

R&B is a gem of a person. Never backs down from helping anyone. Gives a Rs 500 to the boy in a jiffy. ( I know he is rich but not all rich go about shelling out money so easily). Vandu enamored hearing him speak Hindi for the first time,( really something so sexy when he does , ain't it Vandu?) . R&B again offering to help with the lawyer. Such a cutie. Naturally, II couldn't resist it once back home.😳

Sleepover with "Shataabdi"

He never forgets to get food for II when she sleeps without it. Of course, the only thing she probably loves more than food is sleep! But the dude knows how to get what he wants.πŸ˜‰

And she has the gall to tell Amma that " she couldn't sleep". But the lil child at heart that she is, she wants a "sleepover" with a days old baby.πŸ˜†

Dear Manny again at her sarcastic best. "He's here for the baby?". I want II to say to her" No Di. He is here to make my baby!"😈

Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sweet and Romantic update nisha
I I wants sleepover with three days baby 
thanks you nisha❀️
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Manny again at her sarcastic best. "He's here for the baby?". I want II to say to her" No Di. He is here to make my baby!"

Swaram 😊Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Morning sosy people utho!!!