Jis thali mein khana usi mein ched karna

Posted: 8 years ago
Jis Thali Mein Khana Us Thali Mein Ched Karna means to make a hole in the plate you are using for taking your meal. Actually it is to damage a source from where you are being fed.

Here is a part of interview where Upma were promoting Nach Baliye ðŸ˜‰

"Upen: It's more about the show, the ratings. It's very easy to target us because we are a popular couple.

Karishma: We will give you TRPs.

Karishma: They had to create drama to get TRPs. According to me, they are just playing with our names to create drama and get TRPs.

Upen: In 12 weeks, we have only won the love power once. Even though we danced well, we got less marks. We are popular as a jodi. We are in the limelight more often. You compare other couples. It's natural they are going to target us."

Ishey kehtey hai "jis thali mein khana usi mein ched karna" ðŸ˜‰ ek toh show ke promotion karne jao channel ke paisey se aur fir usiki burayi karo...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenni98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very true. Btw I really like the unique titles you write for your topics. lol ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
cheeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOLZ..after so manynegative posts from u for UPMA one can guess either it's an obsession or UPMA might have done something personally bad to u...hahaha...or this acct is of HUMRUTA PR to malign other contestants name...NEGATIVE IONS everywhere...
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They have made such stupid comments in this interview...

We were targeted on the show since we are popular

Karishma: If we were cheating, why didn't we win any task in 12 weeks? We won only once. If we had mobile phones with us (cell phones weren't allowed on the show), we would have won at least once in four or five weeks.

Upen: It's more about the show, the ratings. It's very easy to target us because we are a popular couple.

Karishma: We will give you TRPs.

Upen: I don't think anybody can cheat in such tasks because they are guessing games. There were games like where I had to carry Karishma on my back and then run and eat a doughnut and in another task, I had to describe how Karishma looks to a sketch artist. These are not tasks you can cheat in. On the show, they called the reality show couple and they got TRPs. We have come here to dance with our baliye, but they have to do something to draw the audience, which is completely fine.

Karishma: They had to create drama to get TRPs. According to me, they are just playing with our names to create drama and get TRPs.

Edited by HippoSucks - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cheeno

LOLZ..after so manynegative posts from u for UPMA one can guess either it's an obsession or UPMA might have done something personally bad to u...hahaha...or this acct is of HUMRUTA PR to malign other contestants name...NEGATIVE IONS everywhere...

This acct is of first lady...🤣 and I don't mind being Himruta PR. Do you know, "Negative ion creates positive vibes..." ðŸ˜³ Read this

Galat neta ko follow karte karte soch bhi waisay hi ho gayi hai ðŸ˜‰  go for a walk.. it will help u. 

Everything in this post is quote from Upma interview so how am I maligning their name. If they don't have mind to think, its their problem and follower should understand they are following stupid people. ðŸ˜›

Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jenni98

Very true. Btw I really like the unique titles you write for your topics. lol ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

thx...😊
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like your posts...and more than that... your name and pic "Agnes"  ðŸ˜Š
I hope and pray Himruta win against all odds.. 

Im a silent reader... but after i read the interview in the morning (TOI news) i thought to see your views on it.

Thanks for making my mood better!

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so if they win they will goon saying how we won despite our name being maligned and if they lose channel and show is responsisble lol

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

I like your posts...and more than that... your name and pic "Agnes"  ðŸ˜Š

I hope and pray Himruta win against all odds.. 

Im a silent reader... but after i read the interview in the morning (TOI news) i thought to see your views on it.

Thanks for making my mood better!

Thx...!! ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Okay so if they win they will goon saying how we won despite our name being maligned and if they lose channel and show is responsisble lol

Bolege toh zaroor... agar acha then credit goes to themselves and bura then credit goes to channel ðŸ˜†
Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago