Di ,waiting eagerly ,desperately ,madly .,lolzzz
update soon .
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

me waiting ji
Endgame thumbnail
Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting waiting.
Endgame thumbnail
Waiting Waiting Waiting waiting.
Endgame thumbnail
Waiting Waiting Waiting waiting
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...superb update...loved it
DishaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dinka chika dinka chika dinka chika dinka chika 🥳 Edited by --mittu-- - 8 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Jaan. Maan was surprised to see Geet in KC. How come you here? He asked as he walked inside and looked out for the file tat he needed for the meeting. Vicky where's the Mehta's file... aaj meeting hain na.

Kuch tho sharam kijiye Bro. Vicky taunted your would be wife is here and all you want is file.. kuch tho baat kijiye Bhabhi se. Maan turned and almost glared at Vicky. Can't you see she looks upset.. do you know she hasn't said a word to me until now... aise dekh rahi hain jaise ki main koi dushman hoon inka.

Acha. Maan narrowed his eyes at Vicky and then smirked. And how do you analyze her looks.. koi meter hain kya. Vicky almost opened his mouth to retort back but he saw his Bro staring at Geet and giving her weird looks. Jaan.. wats the matter.

Kaha tha na. Did not I say something is wrong? Vicky grinned seeing Maan still staring at Geet with concerned eyes. Baat karo.. dekho wats wrong with her. I swear Handa's na... they just can't... But Maan completely ignored him and smiled taking steps towards Geet.

Jaan. Maan smiled sweetly. It had been 2 long days he had not seen his Jaan nor talked to her. Jaan... kya hua.. Is something wrong? Are you angry coz I did not call you. Maan stepped closer and cupped her face. He loved to do tat coz her skin was smooth and soft and the feel of it always melted him. Jaan... baat karo na baba.

No speaking vrat hain kya? Vicky grinned at his own words. Why do I feel it is like tat Bro? Aap na sach mein.. does any fianc do like this. 2 days.. 2 long days Bro... poor my bhabhi just see how pale and weak she looks.

Shut up Vicky. Maan growled. Jaan.. Jaan wats the matter baby. Sorry na baba... I seriously was very busy.. tum jaanthi ho na I have to finish so much of work so tat I can take holidays for our wedding and honeymoon.. Jaan... Jaan.

Bahut gusse mein hain Bro. Vicky poked his nose again. No doubt on tat.. warning Bro.. warning save your life.. Aahhh Vicky yelped in pain as the pen hit right next to his left eye. F***.. yeh Gundi...god no don't he saw her picking the paper weight and before he would be smashed by it he made a run out of the cabin.

Jaan.. baby kya hua..bolo na. Maan caressed her face. He was getting scared seeing her all quite and just looking at him. Jaan.. are you angry on your Maan... Jaan... baby please say something please. He smiled trying to make her smile but all she did was just stare at him. Jaan.. Babaji I swear agar kuch hua na meri Jaan ko.. I swear I will.. haan I will never ever talk to you. Jaan.. Jaan. Maan touched her lips but still there wasn't any reaction. He looked into her eyes and all he could see was his own image. Jaan... baby wats the matter... are you angry.

Damn it Geet.. just open your mouth and say something. He hissed after sometime. He was tired. He had been busy trying to finish most of his work and here his Jaan wasn't saying a word. First he thought she was angry coz he had not talked to her but now he understood tat wasn't the case. There was something terrible wrong and she wasn't speaking to him. Geet... I swear open your mouth or I will.. He tried to threaten her but she just looked at him. Geet I swear talk to me or I will not be responsible for my actions.

Geet challenged him through her eyes and it infuriated him and next moment his mouth was fused with hers and surprisingly she responded like a wild cat. She grabbed him by neck and kissed him hard enough to make him flinch when she bite his lip slightly making sure she did not leave a love bite. The kiss turned passionate and slowly Maan's hand slid inside her shirt and cupped her curve but she just moaned instead of taking his name like always.

Jaan. He called out but she pulled him back into the kiss and seeing her getting wild and desperate he could not hold himself back and suddenly his eyes landed on the remote control tat lay at the side. He grabbed and locked the door with it not wanting anyone to walk on them when they were so wild and making out. I love you Jaan. He said as he grabbed her forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist while he stood up and walked up to the sofa and sat with her in his lap.

Hmmm. She moaned as he unbuttoned her shirt and pulled down her bra giving way to her curves. She threw her head back the moment he bit and started to suckle on her hardened bud while his free hand squeezed the other one giving it equal attention. Her hands pulling him closer wanting more of his mouth while her lower body rubbed on his lower wanting more contact.

Jaan. He raised his head and smiled seeing her all aroused. Don't do it.. I will just.. but she did not listen and smacked her lips on his. He was surprised and shocked. She had not said a word and mostly she would stop him when they were in office but here today she was getting wilder and just not saying anything and tat made him worried. Jaan.. Jaan he tried to pull away and cup her face but she did not give a chance and pressed his face to her blossom silently saying wat she wanted and he could not deny her.

Hmm Jaan Maan had completely lost it. His hands reached to unbutton her black jeans and tat very moment she pulled away and in a swift move untangled herself and stood right in front of him. Jaan. He cried out. He was fully aroused and not having her closer he felt empty and weird. Jaan.. I.. want you.. you know when I.. Jaan. He was shocked to see her turning her back and walking straight into the washroom. Jaan... Jaan.. come back Jaan. He kept calling but she had closed herself inside while he waited just staring at the closed door.

Jaan. Maan was on his legs the moment he heard the click sound of the door. He blinked his eyes and smiled a bit seeing her all good and no sign of any arousal. You are going? He asked not knowing wat he was saying. Are you going.. Jaan.. Jaan he grabbed her wrist seeing her walking away from him. Kya baat hain.. Why this weird behavior haan... you know na I can't see you like this... kya baat hain why aren't you talking to me Jaan? His eyes filled with tears but she did not say word and just walked out unlocking the door leaving a confused and worried Maan.

Maan smiled widely as he saw Ranbir coming with Geet and Pooja. Vicky was worried and concerned when Maan had cancelled all the meetings and he was damn scared. He did not waste time and instantly called Ranbir telling him wat he had understood and they immediately planned for the lunch.

So you managed to get a table? Vicky grinned at Ranbir. How silly na.. kaise bhool saktha hoon ki tum Khuranna ho.

Was it a joke Handa? Ranbir settled down next to Annie after Geet and Pooja settled next to Maan and Vicky respectively. Coz if it then I didn't like it.

Tum khud hi ek joke ho Vicky tho tumhe joke kaise pasand aayega. Vikcy growled at Pooja but she grinned evilly and looked at Maan who was looking at her sister. Dekho ishe kehte hain pyar mein andha hona.. oye Jiju yaha sirf aapki Jaan nahi hum sab bhi hain.. you see me Bhai, Vicky and Annie.. hume bhi thoda attention diya karo.

Huh. Pooja so much wanted to laugh but then Ranbir and Vicky glared at her. Wat did you say?

Kuch nahi.. you can continue your session. Maan smiled. He just wanted to look at his Jaan who was doing something on her phone. Waise di Geet looked up at Pooja did you finalize the design for your mangalsutra.. Maa keh rahi thi ki jyada time nahi hain.

I have done it. Maan's instant reply made others to smile. You remember Jaan you had once described how you wanted your mangalsutra.. maine na waise hi design bana ke rakha hain and the jeweler said he'll try his best.. pata hain everyone just loved it. He smiled waiting for her to say something but she just did not say a word and turned to Ranbir.

Can we order food Bhai... Bhook lagi hain. Ranbir wanted to say something but then his eyes caught Maan who shook his head and he smiled at Geet and everyone got busy with menu to order food.

Jaan. Everyone stopped reading the menu and looked up. I know you are very much angry with me so I have decided tat I will not over work... haan woh baat alag hain ki I would not be able to take long holidays for our honeymoon... but tats ok... I can't see you angry and upset like this. Theek hain na. He smiled as she looked at him. Ab se aisa hi hoga ok Jaan.

Perfect idea Bro. Vicky smiled like a fool. Honeymoon isn't important na.. yeah period important hain.. agar gusse mein aake shaadi hi cancel kar de tho... ishe acha aap kaam hi na kare.. wat say Ranbir.

If Gudiya does not want you to do long hours work then you shouldn't do it Maan. Maan nodded. Anyhow he just wanted his Jaan back. Baaki sab baad mein... just 2 days and see she's upset. I heard tat this period is very crucial for a couple so I think you both should spend more time together.. right.

Haan. Maan sighed. He finally got some solution and now he knew his Jaan would smile but even after some time she did not smile neither she said a word and he looked sad. Jaan.. kuch tho kaho na... ab tho I'm doing exactly the way you want.

Kahegi Bro.. give her some time. Maan just nodded not understanding anything else. His eyes on Geet. Chalo lets order.. yaar bahut bhook lagi hain. Pooja rolled her eyes but did not say a word and finally everyone ordered their favorite and served themselves as if they were hungry for ages.

Jaan... why aren't you eating? Maan asked seeing her busy writing something on a paper. Jaan wat are you writing... C'on eat first baaki sab baad mein Jaan.. Jaan and she smiled.. she really smiled but the smile was evil but Maan did not care. He just could not stop feeling happy seeing his Jaan smiling at him but then he felt her pressing his hand and thrusting something into it.

Kya hain. He asked with confusion but then smiled thinking she may have some personal message for him. He grinned with so much of happiness and opened the small piece of paper and read. For few seconds his eyes just stared at the paper. The words moving in front of his eyes and his mind total blank not registering wat he was reading and next send he screamed for the whole restaurant to hear.

Wat. Maan's furious eyes wide and his mouth open. His eyes refused to blink as they stared at his Jaan who sat in front of him while the small piece of paper rested in his hands. Wat.. does... this mean. He stammered to say a clear line. You... on... str..ike.. for... tat...do..ggg.

Dog. Vicky, Ranbir, Pooja and Annie looked at Maan forgetting the food tat lay on the table. Wat dog and wat strike?

Meri biwi pagal ho juki hain. Maan said aloud. Someone call the ambulance please.. meri biwi ka dhimag karab ho juka hain.

Biwi hui nai hain Bhai... hone wali hain. Poor Annie felt the need to correct her Bhai but instead of getting praises she met with his hard gaze tat warned her from saying another word. Maine.. kya..

Shut up. Maan hissed at Annie. Shut the hell up. He growled and poor Annie looked sad but Pooja consoled her. Yeh... this girl.. shit.. yeh pagal hain.. she's sick.. koi ishe yaha se le jao yaar.

Maan wats the matter? Ranbir asked in confusion. Wat dog and strike haan.. Maan.

This girl.. shit.. f*** she's been.. god how silly of me.. here m dying of worry thinking she's angry on me but no yeh pagal Lady Gundi Handa.. grrr yaar ishe mental hospital mein daal do.. shaadi se pehle hi mera murder plan kar rahi hain. He just said wat came into his mouth. Crazy cow... get the hell away... pagal kahi ki aur mujhe pagal karne chali.

Bro.. Bro are you ok.. kya baat hain. Vicky asked with concerned. He could not get the tail or head of his words. Wats the matter Bro.

Matter... Maan grit his teeth. Matter yeh hain ki yeh Geet Handa pagal hain aur maine ek pagal se pyar kiya hain. He growled like an animal. Anger rising inside him. She wants a dog.. na not dog she want tat bloody Bunny  in KM after wedding.

Who bunny? Ranbir asked in confusion while Pooja her eyes wide in shock. Who bunny Maan?

Dog.. Bhai dog. Pooja murmured. She could not believe her sister was such an idiot. Oh god Di.. aap sach mein pagal hain.. Aap.. you know tat Darji neither their Dadima liked pets and especially dogs aur aap.. pagal ho kya.

Pagal nahi Pooja crazy. Maan said giving Geet a hard glare. And just not tat bloody bunny but she wants a partner for him so tat she can enjoy their animal sex on our suhaagraat.

Eww...how tacky Bro.  Vicky gave a disgusted look to Geet. Chi bhabhi aap aise kaam bhi karti hain.. chi..

Oye chi ke bache. Geet pounced on him. Did you hear me saying tat I want to see them having sex haan... aur aap.. how dare you call my bunny bloody haan aur yeh aap kise pagal crazy keh rahe hain haan..

Tumhe. Geet hissed at him like a snake. You stupid girl  coz you have been troubling me for this stupid dog of yours.. yaha meri jaan ja rahi thi aur tum.. pagal ho kya.

Shaadi karni hain ki nahi. She ignored his words and directly questioned him. Do you love me.. do you want to marry me?

Shaadi karni hain marna nahi hain mujhe. She shot draggers at him. Aur aise mein tho.. god Ranbir get you sister married to some vet yaar.. main itni jaldi marna nahi chahta...yeh tho shaadi se pehle hi mujhe maar degi.. na baba na I don't want to die. Babaji.. sach keh rahe the aap yeh Lady Gundi khatranak hain... nahi karni mujhe ishe shaadi...

Aap babaji se baat mat karo. Geet grabbed him by collar and forced him to see her. Talk to me not to my babaji ok.

Tumara babaji. He laughed at her. Yeh sach mein pagal hain.. nahi karni shaadi mujhe... babaji thank god you saved me from this crazy cow..

You stupid donkey.. how dare you..

Yes me. He said and loosened her grip on him. Zinda rehna hain mujhe ok... zinda rehna hain and m sure with you and your craziness.. god I will die before I even see my suhaagraat bed... main tho chala... Dadima se kehna hain shaadi nahi karni mujhe.. sachi mein nahi karni mujhe. And he jerked her hands and walked so fast as if he was going to miss something important of his life.

Maan.. Maan come.. come back you stupid khuranna. Geet yelled. Maan.

Chala gaya.. Handa... Khuranna chala gaya. Geet snarled at Vicky. Aapne tho pura murder plan kiya hain Bro ka.. sachi keh rahe the Bro... pagal se pyar kiya hain Bro se pagal se.

You... grrr I hate you and she  ran after Maan while the others just stared at them trying to digest the whole drama tat just unfolded in front of them.

Khatam hogaya.. khana khalo. Vicky waved in front of Ranbir, Annie and Pooja and without waiting for them started to have his lunch. Oye.. tension na lo.. yeh dono pagal hain.. ek mansion se baatein karta hain aur dusra shaadi se pehle murder plan karta hain..tension na lo.. sab theek hoga.. make up sex jo karenge kahi dur jaake.

Kya.. make sex..

Kuch nahi. Vicky cursed himself and smiled at his little sister. Bro and Bhabhi will kiss each other and say sorry.. C'on have your lunch... you know na yeh roz ka drama hain. Poor innocent Annie just nods her head and started to have lunch while Ranbir he stared at her as if she had grown two horns.

She's like tat.. you say anything and she thinks its truth.. khana khalo Bhai.. roz ka drama hain yeh. Pooja patted Ranbir on his back who still looked at Annie who smiled at him seeing him look at her. C'on Bhai.. Khuranna's and Handa's hain hum... you see the most unique specimen on the earth.

Hmm. Ranbir shook his head like a bull and started to have his lunch.

Precap: Ranbir in mess and Maan plans to teach Geet a lesson.

Do like and comment.

Very much upset with likes and for now if I don't get 240+ likes with 20 pages comments for this update then EVAB will be finally shifted to blog and I will make sure tat I update when I want or I will discontinue this FF for good.

NEXT : PART 36
Edited by sdlife19 - 8 years ago