Is death so near for Aish?

Poll

what do you think will happen to Aish?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Aish has been given the injection, which can have a serious effect on her! So what do you think will happen to Aish kutty ... will she be okay or ... 😭?

I can't believe that doctors do these kind of things! they have been taught/educated well, but they're involved in these kind of things - such a hard thing to believe!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I will always hope for the best for Aish Le us hope Selvi or someone will save her on the time 😃
sharan_19 thumbnail
Mee too ,i dont believe why these doctors are doing in such a crime ,btw do they know abt this injection or just knowing it and killing poor kids and people for money.

This is the bad example and directors should stop all these nonsense in their serial ,i think if they show all these act ,or scene's serial will come good or run well ?? stupid directors who show all awkward things ??? they say only the things happenning in this world are shown and dont think abt bad people who are still lving in this world and learn thru this serial ? so i am very sad abt these scene's taken to kids,poor kids ,and poor ish??? yaah they are educated pa,but dont think of innocent kids and people ,and they also dont what is the value of life?? life is very hard to get,and killing the people is very easy???

I will say she will sure get helped with some one ,like some good nurse or selvi or any good people who will come and save her.she is really cute ma ,ish ,like to see her in this selvi serial.
selvifanmsia thumbnail
I have voted for her to recover safely because I like her character. She is a good sister to both Sachin and even that ungrateful Kaveri. And Selvi will be devastated if she dies, she is one of the final links she has to her old friend Thamarai 😭

Truthfully, I think there is a 40-60 chance that she might die, remember the director/creative head are not very stingy in killing main characters, only 100 episodes ago they killed Mahima 😭
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
They should not kill Aishu.
Doctors are trained to save not to kill.
Shan_44 thumbnail
antha injectionai pesamal kaverikku poddirukkalam. oru thollai mudinjirukkum
mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shan_44

antha injectionai pesamal kaverikku poddirukkalam. oru thollai mudinjirukkum

so right! Welcome to Arase Section!

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I no Ash will survive 😃 . IF she does that crocked teethed Nt will be punched to death by me 😡