Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Continue soon and plzz pm me
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
PART 1

there was deep silence that was prevailed in the conference room.. the lady dressed in a black shimmer saree was looking at the projector where the pictures of a girl were showing up.. her eyes were having a n emotion that was never seen before both the fear and the happiness can be seen..

I want her to be our next model.. she said in a calm voice and the people present there shivered the next moment.. Their boss was demanding something that was next to impossible , the girl she was probably talking about was not old enough to be a model..
She was a baby indeed..

The main coordinator of her show and his secretary were subjected to the cold glare when they said the words which they shouldn't have..

Coordinator : but mam.. She is just a child.. Moreover her parents won't agree.. He said shivering.. He knew that their boss was not a lady who would spare mistakes she was literally termed as the lady Hitler.. Who was strict with her staff..

I want her.. That means she should be the one .. Talk to her parents .. Do anything but this girl should be the next model of our add campaign.. Her words marked the finality and with that she excited from the conference room..

*******************************&

Somewhere in Delhi (mayur vihar)

Daadi .. Daadi.. Yelled a five year old ruhi.. She was looking too cute.. And the moment toshi bhalla saw her she immediately asked their maid to take ruhi ..

Toshi : ruhi puttar ye ki haal bana rakha hai.. Neelu.. Neelu .. Ruhi was enjoying the sudden she was getting.. She smiled and came close to her dadi and hugged her..

Ruhi : dadi.. Ruhi loves you.. Her innocent words just made her dadi to embrace her tight in her arms .. Though ruhi was all dirty.. Mud spashles were there on her face and dress but the innocent voice was enough for toshi bhalla to pull her dearest poti in her embrace..

Toshi : ruhi puttar dadi loves you too.. She said in her pure Punjabi accent and took ruhi in her arms..

Ruhi and her dadi left for the washroom where her maid neelu gave bath to ruhi while toshiji prepared something for her dearest ruhi.. She knew this was her routine , she would play in the garden in the evening with her pet dog toffee and would come and ask for food..

So toshiji was already prepared her favorite sandwiches and milk .. She knew that ruhi hates milk but she too was her dadi and knew how to coax her little devil princess.. Ruhi lives with her grandparents and Bua rinky.. After her parents hot divorced..

And her talks and visit with her father were minimal.. Even though she loves to be her papa but she can't.. Raman's rude and non caring attitude always kept tuhi away from him and her mother had left her as Raman had fought to keep their daughter with him.. But his attitude and behavior forced his mother toshi bhalla to put her foot down and took little ruhi in her care

Since then ruhi was living with her daadi whom she loves more than anyone.. For her the person who she knows and loves are her grandparents who were literally playing the role of parents for five year old ruhi..

**********************************@

IN LONDON..

The man dressed in a well fitted tuxedo entered the office.. His face was calm , no sign of any distraction could be seen from his perfect features.. The stylish stubble was suiting his personality.. His eyes were fixed in front and his staff greeted him for which he just acknowledged their presence by nodding his head..
He asked his secretary to arrange the meeting with the investors of the new project that was about to start..
While he was giving instructions a smile teased his lips as he saw the number flashing on his mobile..
It was his darling daughter ruhi.. Ruhi's picture with him was flashing on the cell phone and just dismissed everyone.. He knew that probably his darling was missing him.. When he picked up the call he was being questioned about the twenty second delay first..
Ruhi : papa .. You are late..ruhi was waiting for you.. Do you think , ruhi missed you..
Raman smiled and listened to her cribbing patiently.. Her each and every talk was just so much precious , so much wanted..
Raman : I missed you too ruhi...
Ruhi smiled as she heard and give him a kiss on the receiver and toshiji smiled seeing ruhi finally smiling .. She had fallen from the swing and there was a deep wound on her left leg.. Her eyes were having a twinkle after she heard raman ..
Ruhi : papa you know.. Ruhi got hurt.. Her voice itself changed and raman needed nothing to panic.. He immediately asked her the details .. And she gladly filled him with much more expressions..
Raman: baby , where was your nanny..
Raman : papa neelu aunty was busy..
Raman didnt needed any more words he just asked his mother to appoint a nanny for his daughter and she won't be doing anything except baby sitting his daughter .. Toshiji listened to her son and knew that she just can't say anything.. More than anything he would need an assurance that he would only get when she will appoint a nanny for ruhi..
So she accepted..

**************************************&

Do that was part 1

Do like and comment
I hardly sent PMS..
So please book mark.
And even if anyone need PMS so please comment I will make a pm list ..

divazfankau thumbnail
NICE UPDATE
BUT ISHRA SEPARATE
ACHE NAHI LAGTEY CONTINUE SOON
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: divazfankau

NICE UPDATE
BUT ISHRA SEPARATE
ACHE NAHI LAGTEY CONTINUE SOON