Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow..what an update...
Taani the poor girl...has to suffer all alone...
Miscarriage...omg...that is too bad... hope she finds strength to handle this news...
Rey really needs to be there for her...hoping he understands his responsibility...
Waiting eagerly for the next update... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing teaser! 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 15

Next morning, Sharon entered the shekhawat house, She saw Kria and her mother sitting in small drawing room, sipping their morning drinks. 

"Hello Aunty, I'm sharon, Taani's friend." Sharon introduced herself, Kria already know her.

"Hello Sharon. Taani is not home but if You are here for any work, you can tell me?" Smriti told her in sweet tone, She had always been like this sweet mother infront of others but there is a whole different story behind the closed doors of house. 

"Actually aunty, Taani is coming with my family for a trip so I came here to take her stuff." Sharon told her politely. Smriti was shocked hearing it first then put up the smiley face thinking now they don't have to take her Goa where she & kria are going for new year. 

"Oh. She is going with you? She didn't told me but thats okay, her room is there you can take her stuff." Smriti replied to her, smiling over sweetly at her that sharon had hard time in controlling her urge to roll her eyes, she knew taani's mother real color.

"Thank you, Aunty." Sharon walked toward her room, she had been in her house 2-3 times but every time when her mother or sister was not in house, taani had told her that her mother had strictly told her to not to bring any friend here in house. 

Sharon went in her room and quickly packed her stuff. Last night Reyaansh called her and told her to bring her stuff from her home, he had lied to her that they are going out for vacation so sharon doesn't worry about taani.

After packing her stuff she came out of the house, at some distance from her house, Rey's driver was standing with his car. Sharon told handed taani's luggage to driver and drove away from their in her own car. Her work was done. 

Reyaansh stare at her with worry filled eyes, It was time she would wake up any moment. And he had no idea how she would react knowing the news they had lost their baby..their first baby. 

"Taani" Reyaansh whispered as he saw her stir in her sleep, unconsciously she gripped his hand tightly. Her eyes fluttered, trying to adjust with the room lights. She had an unedurable head ache, her head was spinning. She whimpered and tighten her grip on his hand.

"Reyaansh" Her voice croaked, Rey was by her side, holding her gently he made her sit on bed then handed her a glass of water. Rey made her drink the water then placed the glass back on table. 

"Reyaansh what happened to me?" Taani questioned him once she got her voice stable. Reyaansh avoid looking at her, not knowing how to break this news to her. 

"Taani, How are you feeling now?" Reyaansh asked her gently, sitting beside her on bed. Reyaansh caressed her head. Taani gave him small smile. 

"Little pain in abdomen" Taani told him in low tone, Rey nodded as he gently ran  his hand over her belly. Just a day before his child was there, breathing inside her womb but now his baby is no more. What could be more painful for a father that he lost his child before he could even come to know about it. And taani, if this news had broke him then what will it do to her. She was the one who was carrying their baby. She will be devastated but he will be there by her side. 

"Reyaansh who brought me here? And what had happened to me?" Taani questioned him which brought him back in to reality. 

"Last night, I found you unconscious on road, I brought you here." Reyaansh told her, taani nodded in return. Just then she was about to ask him something doctor walked inside the room she was in. 

"How are you feeling now, Taani?" Sonia, her doctor asked her. 

"Better" Taani mumbled, shweta smiled at her and  checked her temperature and pulse rate. Her temperature was normal. She told the same to rey, Reyaansh took a sign of relief hearing she is better.

"Sonia when I can take her home?" 

"Reyaansh, You can take her home. I'll get the discharge papers ready" Sonia told him, she left the room. Taanii turned toward him.

"Now tell me, what happened to me?" Taani asked him. Reyaansh sighed knowing he had to tell her.

"You had a miscarriage. You were 3 weeks pregnant" Reyaansh told her with heavy heart. He look at her, her eyes were glued on him. She looked numb as is there is no life left in her. His words sink in, she took her hands back from him. 

"What? No..you are lying. I wasn't pregnant. i couldn't lost my child" She cried loudly, Rey pulled her in his embrace. Her heart was thumping loudly, hoping whatever he had told her was anything but truth but she couldn't denied it too. She too had noticed symptoms of pregnancy few days back but shrugged it off thinking she might be over thinking. They never done it without protection. 

"You were kitty, We lost our child" Rey whispered to her, she hold onto him tightly and cried..cried till her throat felt sore. Its all her fault if she done test before then her baby would have survived but no..her baby died. Her baby died and she couldn't do anything about it.

"How?" Her voiced croaked, completely broken from inside out. She was in pain physically and emotionally, her heart was bleeding. Unconsciously her hand went to her abdomen, she clutched her stomach.

"Your womb wasn't strong enough to carry a baby and you had fever too because of staying in rain" Reyaansh told her, he put his hand over her which was on her belly. Reyaansh nuzzle his face in crook of her neck, a lone tear escaped from his eye. 

"It was my fault" She mumbled over n over again. She tightly hold onto him, crying her heart out.

"No Taani, It was not your fault. It was not your fault, Kitty" Reyaansh whispered in her ear. It was not her fault their baby is not with them, it was not in hands. Rey kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, hoping his words could take away her pain. 

"Mom, I'd heard that Reyaansh Sir is not well, thats why he didn't come office today." Kria told her mother over the phone from office, few people in office were talking about it and she overheard their talks. 

"Thats great sweety. Okay listen, after office go to his home to visit him. Dress up nicely and take flowers with you." Smriti told her from other side of phone. 

"Superb Idea mom. Now he has to pay attention to me." Kria replied, grinning ear to ear hearing her mother's plan. Smriti gave her some more tips and cut the call.

"Wait for me Mr. Singhania, here I come to get you." Kria thought to herself, a seductive smile playing on her lips.

"Taani, I'll go and bring something for you to eat." Reyaansh told her, tried to break the hug but she tighten her hold around him. They were sitting on hospital bed, in each others arms.

"No. Please don't go" Taani whimpered, she just wanted to stay in his arms. They were providing her comfort which she needed the most.

"But taani you need to eat." Reyaansh tried to argue.

"I'm not hungry. Please just stay here. With me" Taani pleaded, hiding her face in his chest. She was silently weeping.  It pained him seeing her so broken. He just sat there and hugged her even more tightly. 

They stayed in each others arms, for how long they both dont know. They broke the hug when nurse entered the room and cleared her throat to get their attention.  Taani wiped her tears with back of her hand but they seems to be unstoppable. 

"Sir, Please sign these discharge papers" Nurse told him, Reyaansh nodded and got up from bed and walked toward her, he was standing near the door of the room, his back was facing taani. Taani was staring at his back, her mind was blank. 

She had lost her child. And its her fault.

Those words were ringing in her mind, She glance at the scissor kept in tray on table beside her bed, she lifted up the scissor and stare at it. She felt numb with pain, her mind had stopped working. She lost her child before she could even come to know about its existence and it all happened because of her. 

It was her fault that her body is not strong enough to keep her baby protected, She couldn't even protect her own child. She lost her baby..she lost her baby all because of her own carelessness.  Her vision got blur as tears filled her eyes. With shaky hands she brought the scissor close to her wrist and closed her eyes.

Please do leave your feedback, I will update next part after 130+ likes and 10+ pages of comments. Silent readers at least press the like button, it won't take more than 5 seconds.

yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
awesome   taarey relationship is growing, they thought their is no emotions in tneir relationship but they r wrong, hate kriya , save taarey
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Awsm update I hope rey taani ka sare pain thok kar de nice next update sooon..
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
too emotional
love it
taani was shattered
omg what was she doing
plz plz update soon
princess1926 thumbnail
Cliff hanger again!!!!!!
Awesome update...
Taani is so broken .. Thankfully, Rey is there with her...
Kria and her mom are so stupid!!
What is Taani doing??!!
Update asap plz 
shona25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
feeling so bad for taani...
but its nice that rey is there with her...
their relationship is growing...
taani trying to cut her wrist๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
waiting for next update...update soon
kauser16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great update
Hope taani does not do something stupid
Can't wait to read the next update
yashika.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
& emotional too...
& hope taani don't do anything stupid...