Arshi OS- Nothing else matters

-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all

Just a random OS on Arshi..:)

"Khushi..Khushi listen to me"

Arnav walks fast,trying to catch up with Khushi's pace..

"If we keep walking like this we will reach the next city in few hours..please stop"

Khushi slowed down and stopped finally.."Fine Arnav.We have gone over this so many times.This will not work out..why don't you get it?"

"Why not Khushi?! Just hear me out okay?"

She remained quiet so he continued.." See Khushi.. I have been in love with you for over a year now and you are aware of that for few months now ,thanks to my lack of courage to propose to you soon after I realized my feelings for you..The only problem now is that you are few months older than I am .."

"Not few Arnav.15 months!"

"Ya ya that. But Khushi I love you! Doesn't that matter at all? And I know you love me too ..you are just holding back because if this one issue ,which according to me is not an issue at all!"

"Come on Arnav.We live in a society ! It's not as easy as you think.. Everyone will talk about it..my parents will have a problem with this to start with..you just don't get it"

"Khushi ! We are not the first ones now.."

"No no .don't give me the example of Sachin tendulkar..no offense,I am one of his biggest fans myself..it's just that's whenever this topic comes up everyone starts with him as an example.."

Arnav chuckles at that.."okay fine..it's not just him ,there are many others..this is absurd Khushi! My parents will not have a problem..I am going to convince your parents..I have waited enough for you to go talk to them..you just don't get it..I will tell them how much I love you and cherish and protect you throughout our lives."

Khushi gives him a shocked expression..

"Do you trust me or not ? "

She nods her head.."Awesome then sweetheart.. Just wait and watch how things are going to work out in our favor"

"I really hope so Arnav..I am too scared of what Papa is going to say "

"All izz well Khushi..now come here you",he says ,hugs her and kisses her on her forehead..

"Cut!",they hear the director's call..

They break the hug and look at him with a smile..

"Great job guys! This whole conversation in one shot! Amazing !!"

"Thanks Mr Arora..",they say with a smile..

"Okay you guys take some rest..I will let you know when the next shot is ready..you have some convincing to do to win your lady love now , don't you Arnav ?",he says and winks at Arnav.

"Haha..I am nervous , I am going to be meeting my future father in law for the first time though",he says with a grin and both of them leave to their caravan..

Arnav and Khushi are famous actors and now they are working on a short film,to be played in an international fest,for their fans abroad.. They started off as friends,thanks to working together in a few movies,but eventually fell in love and got married..they have a one year old kid called Aarav ❤️

"Khushi.. If we had been in a similar situation,would you have married me ?"

"I might have been all nervous just like in the story but we love each other and nothing else matters "

"Exactly. You belong with me and we are meant to be with each other.. I love you Khushi..thanks for coming into my life and making it so beautiful"

"I love you too My dear Prince Charming", she says and kisses him on his cheek..

Arnav hugs her,thanking God for sending such a sweetheart into his life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-harini- thumbnail

Thank you :)
-harini- thumbnail

Thankyou :)
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
-harini- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanor

simply amazing
loved it

Thank you:)
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That is cute.
Thanks for pm.
-harini- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

That is cute.
Thanks for pm.

Thanks hailly:)
-harini- thumbnail

Thank you :)
-harini- thumbnail

Thanks a lot :)
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing os loved it thank you for pm.