ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dspandana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
omg...ur ff is brilliant...jus nw came across ur ff nd read evrythng in one go...plz update sooon
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woah how could khushi slap Arnav.
Yes he has done horrible things in the past.

But that's a different issue.

Right now Arnav got her girls back to her and even called her but apparently  she and her so called husband were too busy to pick up their kids from school or answer the phone

Then instead of thanking him she rewards him with a slap.

Arnav isn't a kidnapper. How did she assume Arnav kidnapped her kids because if he did he wouldn't get them back. 

Instead of going to her girls who need her she goes to slap Arnav.

I am seriously  having doubts about this man tarang  now. 

So much for being a shrink he hasn't helped khushi get over her past. He is clearly instigating khushi.

A real man would have taken the responsibility  and probably would have dealt with Arnav while khushi would have consoled her kids when they came back.

this slap just proves that she still lives in the past she can't get over her hate for Arnav which is more important than her love for her kids.
She clearly knew Arnav was coming and had the girls with her so she seemed to care less about how her kids would have been terrified first being alone then seeing police cars. In fact she was waiting for Arnav to come so she can bash him and literally slap  him.

I hope Arnav doesn't get arrest.

I know there is a past. But this Khushi is someone who I don't think is the khushi Arnav loved.

As and when this story is progressing Khushi is trying to humiliate and attack him all the time.
at least Arnav was in a misunderstanding and was protecting his sister.

While right now khushi is doing the same. She is deliberately doing this or rather she has been made to believe Arnav is after her and wants to destroy her family and no need to guess who that is .

I think Arnav should let her go. I am starting to hate Khushi now. She's unreasonable  judgemental just like she thought Arnav is. 

Tarang  as I mentioned in my previous comments is clearly not what he seems .
Most of all being a shrink he used khushi's vulnerability to get close to her. I know he supported her but didn't snake pretend to be all nice and sweet to anjali.

Secondly any shrink would advise his patient to let out all her pain and somehow get over it become strong but what did he do he promised his grandma  that he'll  marry her if she wishes but did he give khushi that choice. No he didn't let her meet Arnav he fled with her.

Tarang is a coward he should have protected khushi confronted Arnav because Khushi did divorce him and also the law would be with her so why run away.

Any man more so a shrink should know when a woman is hurt by the love of her life she seeks solace or emotional support not love but he clearly made her believe she had feelings of love for him.
Khushi  when she met Tarang was a naive broken and vulnerable and he took full advantage of her .

I am not basing this only on what he did many years ago. He has made khushi into a person she isn't.
At least Arnav inspite of what he did he loved her for who she is.
while tarang  made her change herself . If he would have loved her he would told her she shouldn't change herself to fit in.

I mean a devout girl believing in traditions and values gave all that up means she clearly was misled. Khushi started eating non veg which is a strict no for who she is.

A girl who wouldn't wear a short dress dons  bikini  even though she is in foreign land where its common but she as a person was comfortable shows how that man has influenced her and her choices in life.

I am not being critical of her wearing a bikini  or eating non veg everyone has the liberty to do what they want . But it the khushi who was so strong confident and stood by her traditions and beliefs no matter what Arnav did changed after Tarang makes me believe that instead of helping her heal he made her change herself and if she changed for him clearly his love isn't so true for her.

Most of all everything except for once I have seen khushi take on Arnav in front of tarang  while he chooses to go behind her back to bash Arnav.

An ideal man would stand like shield in front of his wife and kids and take on Arnav not hide back and let his wife deal with the situation. 

So even though it seems Tarang and Khushi are so good Khushi has changed for better because she is doing well in life but that isn't a measure for happiness. 

She is away from her family and had to give up everything she held dear. Yes she made a new life but can it fill the void of her family and her home she lost.

Tarang  was a psychiatrist left that profession huh for something more profitable. Isn't he interested in helping people heal?

Anjali has no remorse for what destruction she has caused to Arnav forget about past . Even now she's so desperate to get married in A grand way totally indifferent to her brother 's pain and not to mention subjecting him to pain by having khushi plan her wedding
Any sister would have cancelled the contract .

Edited by renee.bee - 8 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
A/N: 100+ likes is MORE than I could have EVER asked for! Thank you so much! 
Please leave any comment of any length and hit the like button if you enjoy the writing :) 

Also, please be sure to check out this absolutely wonderful FF: The White Rainbow

(Not proofread completely, as yet. Cr for this stunning banner goes to Sameera_12)

Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies

She slept close to her girls that night, snuggling Kinara against her bosom as Shagun snored peacefully against her father's chest. The warmth of their four bodies was comforting and eased her erratic breathing into a more natural tempo. 

Relax, Khushi. Relax. Everything is fine now. They're fine.

She had broken her phone earlier that afternoon. 

While trying to balance coffee, lunch and a client's shopping bags in only two hands, her cellphone had slipped and been run over by a taxicab. And unfortunately, with New York City's notoriously rude inhabitants, no one was willing to lend her their cellphone, indifferent to a mother's urgency of informing her children that she was running an hour or so late.

As she drove through Manhattan's traffic, a strange fear began to creep through her... a maternal instinct more powerful than anything she had ever felt before. True, Khushi had warned her daughters against talking to strangers multiple times in the past, but her gut still warned her of an impending disaster.

Something terrible was going to happen.

And sure enough, when she approached the small daycare, she found the doors bolted and the usual wooden bench empty. They were gone. Her girls were gone.

It was only when the mother was inconsolable and weeping in pain, did a passing New Yorker let Khushi borrow their phone. Tarang, busy in an administrative meeting around Queens, was completely clueless about the girl's whereabouts, but called the police and rushed back towards Manhattan immediately. Their respective teachers were also oblivious, claiming that they had left the girls at the main office when Khushi didn't show up. 

When the police finally knocked at the school secretary's door that they discovered a man had taken the girls... tall, handsome, Indian and apparently their "Uncle". 

It was him. It was always him. 

She knew almost immediately. 

Arnav Singh Raizada had set out to do exactly what she'd feared he would... snatch her children and ruin their family. It was what the man did best after all - torture her with a pain so brutal it became a struggle to breathe.

With a rental car and an Indian citizenship, Arnav was almost impossible to locate. His phone, kept on silent and undetectable, allowed calls to go unanswered and unnoticed. And in a city like Manhattan, with millions of tourists, employees and students, it would be impossible to pinpoint one Indian man with two girls. 

The truth was irrefutable. Her daughters had vanished.

So for the next most torturous hour of her life, she remained helpless outside Wings for Wishes, nestled quietly in Erica's arms as Tarang tried to call the cops in New York's neighboring cities. They had to sit and wait at the office until 4:30, hoping against all hope that Arnav would arrive for the appointment scheduled that afternoon.

And when he did arrive, with the girls unharmed, she didn't think twice. 

Channeling her emotions, fears and suspicions into one firm slap across his face, she abandoned him in the middle of the street, completely disinterested in whatever bullshit excuses he was about to spin her.  Arnav Singh Raizada simply wasn't worth it. The safety of her girls wasn't worth it. He'd been handcuffed and removed, as he deserved to be. 

But when Shagun quietly explained the circumstances of the afternoon and Kinara's request for ice cream, Khushi finally registered what'd happened.

He'd tried to call her, multiple times. The girls had been crying senseless and he did not want to abandon them in the schoolyard. Arnav had been kind and friendly to her daughters, and had allowed them a treat so they wouldn't be worried. 

Yes... he had been horribly misguided to take them in his car without her permission.

But did he deserve to be in jail for that?

"Khush," he whispered into the darkness, careful not to stir the girls. "You and I both know what you're thinking. You need to take a trip to the station, honey. I hate the man more than you could ever imagine, but he doesn't deserve this."

"But Tarang, he ---"

"I know, Khush. I know exactly what you're thinking. But if I'm truly honest with myself, the girls were a lot safer with Arnav than they would've been on the street. You saw that idiot secretary. It's a miracle she didn't just abandon them and leave." 

Her perfect Lord Ram-esque, 'follow the path of righteousness', husband was right, of course.

But that didn't change the fact that she wasn't very keen on helping Arnav.

"But that means I have to brush my teeth, drive to the station, etc. etc... all because of an asshole laad governor" she whined loudly. 

"Khushi. Are you Shagun's mother or her baby sister?"

She sighed and turned on the lamp beside her, gently shifting Kinara into a more comfortable position as she did so.

"You know how much I love you for you rigid moral compass, jaan. But sometimes it can be really god damn annoying." 

She stripped out of her night clothes as he began to chuckle softly, throwing her pajamas at his face with a small smile.

"Raizada", the officer barked, twisting the keys to open the jail cell. "You're free to go."

Arnav stared at him wordlessly. He had still been trying to comprehend the escalation of this afternoon's events and was now surprised as to why the night had ended with unexpected freedom. He had tried to clarify the situation to the police, but they'd flat out refused to listen, claiming his explanations would only be given in the courthouse on Monday morning. No exceptions. 

And if Arnav ever knew Khushi Kumari Gupta, she was not one to let matters go. This was a stubbornly persistent girl, one who didn't compromise easily. Least of all, with him.

"The pretty girl left you a note", the policeman sneered, passing a folded piece of paper into his hands. "You can fap to it on your own time. Wrap it up and move out"

His confiscated belongings were thrown into a plastic bag and returned as he was unceremoniously led out of the holding cell. As he turned around to ask whether the 'pretty girl' was still in the vicinity, the heavy door of the police station was closed on his eager face. 

The pretty girl left you a note. 

Arnav twiddled the paper within his fingers with a small grin, walking towards a nearby streetlight to better read her message. If being in jail meant interacting more humanly with Khushi, then so be it. Carefully, he unfolded the paper, smiling as he recognized the small and clean penmanship. He let his fingers wander over her penned words, rejoicing in the feel of her fair hands moving over the slightly worn paper.

Mr. Raizada,

Shagun explained what happened this afternoon. Our apologies. 

Erica can reschedule your appointment for tomorrow.

Khushi Gupta 

Sorry for the delay in sharing the update! I'll proofread the chapter later :)

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT: P A I 

HEY. HEY YOU. SEE THAT LITTLE ORANGE BUTTON THAT SAYS "LIKE"? CLICK IT CLICK IT CLICK IT (and comment too, please!). 

It'll put a 😊 on my face
Edited by aamir18 - 7 years ago
ConAmor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
For PM Notifications, please send a buddy request to this account.

Thank you for reading!

ZitOnThyKnee

hmm thanks for that update. What an impossible situation for Arnav - he has sown so much distrust in her
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing update...arnav should have taken the girls straight to khushi...looking forward to read more
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
That was a blast!!!!!! Terrific update!!!! U r back with a bang👏

I can never give up on this story as this is one of my fav and no matter how much irregular u updt u'll always find me on Serendipity till the end😳
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
res for chapter 47 comment😉
Unres~

This is what Khushi is.. SHe always accept her mistakes and try to mend it just like she did now..
Edited by Hina69 - 8 years ago
JshreeB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry about ur uncle.: ( 
May his soul R.I.P 
thank u so much for the update . Khushi slapped Arnav? wat just happened?
is she thinking that Arnav kidnapped her children?

Update soon
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whats wrong with Khushi?? did she feel that Arnav kidnapped her daughters? felt really really bad for Arnav.. he was so happy to be with Khushi's girl.. however all his good time with angels ended so badly.. 

Sorry to hear about your uncle.. May his soul RIP