vj2102 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
jus read it.. alyk ths tke of a independent taani
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 3

Taani working on college report in presentation room when sharon entered there, taani look at her then ignoring her she continued doing her. Sharon sighed and sat on seat few seats away from hers, facing her.

"You need anything, Sharon?" Taani asked her when sharon didn't said anything. Sharon let out a sigh and spoke in stern tone. 

"You said you need time but how much time taani. Rey is waiting for your one yes but you, you never gave him chance. Since 4 months he has been running after you but you, you always ignore him" Sharon lashed out at her, taani gave her an amused look. She really hadn't expected that coming. 

"Why I am not surprised that he told you everything?" Taani raised her one brow at her. She might act she don't care but inside it hurt her thinking again he brought third person between them. 

"He didn't told me infact he didn't told anyone but we all have seen it and also i happen to hear your conversation in Fire escape." Sharon answered her, they all had seen how much rey had changed in 4 months. Taani was ignoring him even after she come to know real reason behind the break up. It was breaking him from inside, slowly and painfully.

"I can understand your concern for your friend sharon but don't forget Its our personal matter and i don't think you or anyone have right to interfere in it" Taani answered her back, her tone was sharp and confident. Sharon was taken back from her reply. 

"But its about dance team as well. Charity event is around the corner and he haven't done any preparation. You have to talk to him. He is destroying his career because of you" Sharon retorted back at her. Taani glared at her her, not liking the tone she was using. 

"You are my brothers girlfriend thats why i am telling you nicely. Stay. Out. Of. My. Matters." Taani told her in stern tone. She was tired of people telling what to do. She wasn't old taani who take crap for anyone. Sharon sighed and left from there but not before giving her a look of disapproval. 

After she left, taani was thinking over what sharon had said. Even after knowing he did fake break up for her betterment, still she couldn't bring herself to give him a chance. She was scared..scared of again getting hurt. But not once she thought it would effect him like this. He would distance himself from dance, his passion. But guess it was time she open her heart again for him and let her emotions out. Live her life again. Which she hadn't done since she had return back from london, her exhibition there was successful which had made her career path more smooth since more people in this field has started knowing her.

She got up from her place, knowing she has to talk to him. Collecting her stuff she left the presentation room. 

Taani was walking in corridor when she noticed him standing near the canteen. She walked toward him. Rey was holding his shirt from his chest, it was wet.  

"What happened Rey?" Taani asked him in concerned tone. Rey looked at her with surprised expression, it wasn't everyday she came and talk to him.

"Nothing. Just a stupid who pour his hot coffee on me" Rey answered her, the burning atch was irritating him and it was painful. Taani gasped in horror, she got hold of his hand and drag him to nurse's office which was at the end of the corridor. She pulled him inside the medical room and close the door behind.

"Remove your shirt" Taani told him in commanding tone, he gave her a confuse look.

"What? I said remove your shirt, I need to see if you have brunt your skin or not" Taani told him in crisp and sharp tone. Rey gave her an amused look, he still wasn't used to his sweet taani's diva avatar. When he didn't respond, taani took a step close to him and started unbuttoning his shirt. Rey tried to stop her but her one glare was enough for him to back off. 

Taani was having hard time in keeping her emotions to herself, he was so close to her again. And he is hurt, which pained her heart. Seeing him in pain is the only thing she could never bear. Brushing her thought off she removed his shirt and kept it on bed. He was standing shirtless in front of her, not letting it effect her she checked his chest, his skin had turned Red because of hot coffee fell over him. 

Taani turned around and took out ice from the small fridge from there. Rey was staring at her all the while, it felt good seeing her caring for him again like old days. Only he knew how he had spent those 3-4 months with her ignoring him but he knew he deserved it thus never once he tried to force her to talk to him or give a chance to him, he wanted her to come to him on her own not by forcing her to be with him. 

Rey hissed as she gently rub ice on his skin, his gaze was intense sending shiver down her spine. She ignored those and continued her work.   

"I'll apply cream, you will feel better" Taani told him, she kept the ice on table and took out cream to apply on his skin.  She gently rubbed the skin on his chest, he shivered sightly as her finger gently caressing his skin. Rey closed his eyes tightly to savor the feel of her being so close to him. 

"Pain ho raha hai?" He opened his eyes when he heard her soft whisper, he stare at her, her eyes were shining in love and concern which made his heart go frenzy. Rey nodded negatively and smiled at her. Taani kept the tube of medicine back on table and turned around to face him. 

"Thank you" He whispered back, taani look into his eyes and found herself lost in those beautiful pair of eyes which made her forget everything else. 

"You guys had a dance event today, aap nahi gaye?" Taani questioned him, looking at him with soft eyes. Sharon's words from earlier played in her mind, ruining his career for her was the last thing she would want him to do. 

"I wasn't in right frame of mind to go and perform" Rey answered her, returning the same soft look. 

"Meri vajah se?" Taani questioned him again, she knows the answer still she wanted him to deny. She didn't wanted to hear because of her he had missed an important event. 

"Nahi Taani. Mera mann nahi tha bas. You were not the reason." Rey told her, not wanting to her dawned in guilt. They stand there in silence for some more time, just staring at each other with the look of longing in their eyes.

Rey gave her a surprised look when she hold his hand, his heart picked up seeing the breaktaking smile of hers adoring her lips. 

"I wanted to talk to you..." Taani trailed smiling at him, Rey nodded, waited for him to continue. Rey gave her a surprised look when she hold his shoulder and made him sit on bed. 

"Woh..Remember that day I told you I need some time.." Taani started off then paused to look at him, she smiled when she saw him looking at her with hope flickering through his hazel orbs.

"So i had decided something" Taani completed. 

"Kya taani? Kya decide kiya tumne?" Rey asked not caring if he was sounding impatient or desperate. He just wanted to her reply..a positive reply to be more specific.

"Urmn..I have decided that we should start our relationship from start, I mean forgetting everything happened in past and re-start our relation.." Taani told him, she was looking in his eyes to his reaction. If he agreed with her or not.

"Off course Taani. we can start from start, this time with just two of us and our love" Rey replied to her immediately. His heart swell with happiness thinking she had finally gave him chance. 

"I love you" Rey confessed, holding her hand he made her sit on bed beside him. 

"I love you, Rey" Taani was looking down shyly, Again being close to him made her heart beat faster.

"Taani can i ask you something?" 

"Yeah Rey, say." 

"Taani you are not giving me this chance out of guilt right? I mean I'm performing in dance events, Kahin iski vajah se toh tum yeh sab nhi kar rahi ho na?" Rey questioned her. Taani hold his hand and interwined her fingers with him.

"Nahi Rey. Mein bahut dino se soch rahi this aapse baat karu, par pta nhi kyun himmat nhi hui. Phir aaj sharon se baat karne ke baad socha ki its better i say it to you, we both were suffering alone, So i decided to end this suffering by confessing my love to you again" Taani told him honestly. She might have act that their break up hadn't effect her a bit but only she knew how broken she was after separating herself from him. 

"Thank you Taani, Thank you so much for accepting me again" Rey hugged her tightly, she returned his feelings and hugged him back. What he was feeling at that moment couldn't be describe in words, it was something beyond words. It was true and pure love which won over every other thing.

"Taani I know its too soon but still will you go on a date with me?" Rey asked her, Held his hand out for her, Taani nodded and placed her hand on his. 

"I would love to" Taani placed her head on his shoulder, she sighed in content, feeling like home again in his embrace. After coming over their insecurities and fears they had again accepted their love with open arms leaving past behind.

Please Do Hit Like & Comment.

_khwaish_ thumbnail
Wonderful update finally trrey mil hi gaye nice..
shamanbk thumbnail
awesome update
 loved it
perfect ending
taarey together again
thanks fro the pm
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally Sab kuch thik ho hi gaya...
But sharon ko aaise baat nehi karni chahiye thi taani se...
but thankz to sharon also
k taani realize the situation
iwas remembering Mitwa sequence while taani dragged him to medical room and after that mora piya sequence
so much memories,ufff!!!!
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally you upate this one
perfect ending
loved it