Fake Geet, Insecure Gunjan, Insensitive Ranvi

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Geet met Ranvi & told him to find a match for her. She says that whoever he chooses for her will be the best. Is Ranvi God?

I can understand Gunjan's fear but today I didn't like the way she was throwing tantrums. Geet always finds the reason to meet Ranvi & talk to him knowing that Gunjan won't like it.

Though I support Gunjan in this fight, there is also a fault from her side & Ranvi has been taking all her shit.

Initially she was not happy when she married Ranvi. She was rude to her in-laws. She also said Veera is illegitimate. But it is not her fault. It is her fate.

She stole money & planned to run away with her fiance. But she failed.

After falling in love with Ranvi, she conceived but she wanted to abort the child for the sake of her career. She went to the doctor for abortion without even telling anybody that she is pregnant. Although Ranvi found out, he was longing to hear it from her mouth.

But she disrespected her chance of becoming a mother. Changed her mind when she heard the child's heartbeat.

But while rehearsing for the dance, she fell down & had a miscarriage. After that, she didn't go to the doctor for routine checkup & this led to complications.

Ok, Ranvi didn't care for her after the miscarriage as he was angry with Gunjal for not informing about her pregnancy & taking the sole decision to abort the child. But she should have at least confided in Ratan & Chaiji. Any one of them would have taken her for routine check up.

But Gunjan was not open & that proved to be costly for her. So in a way Gunjan is responsible for her insecurities.

But does Geet have any self respect? She goes to meet Ranvi though Gunjan & Bansuri has insulted her. She tells Ranvi to find a match for her. That is ridiculous. She only wants a reason to meet Ranvi.

And that insensitive Ranvi told yes which annoyed Gunjan. But at least he changed his mind taking Gunjan's words in consideration.

However, I didn't like the way Gunjan behaved.