Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wonder why HimRuta is being dragged in this. The topic is about Nandami and there is nothing wrong in what the TM said. I know all the people in NB7 might have done some drama but they are not crying over the same thing again and again. Ek baar sunlia theek hai 2 bar sun liya theek hai but from the last 2 months hearing the same thing again and again is just so annoying. Almost every sunday after their performance we got to hear the same story. And i have seen them in other shows post they got back together again and they were completely ok with each other. Rashmi is a good dancer and i was actually cheering for her during jhalak days but in nach the drama that she is doing is a big turn off for me. Now when they are back together they need to stop talking about their bitter past and concentrate on their future and present. Ya phir koi naye story laaein ye wali yaad hgye hai πŸ˜‰ Edited by harshadeewani - 8 years ago
Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: merryface

Look whuz talking..got to say something or other about rashami...lie detector test said it all whu all r fake..only rashami was truthful..πŸ˜†after marrying to enter nach.that too nt living under one roof..n fooling audience by tellibg we r happily married fr 11 yrs..nandish sed well..behind that jovial look u hide many things..abhi to nayi nayi shadi hai..wen u compare ppl will come in between..nandami r in relationship since 6yrs..n married fr 4 yrs..they got married in 2011..upma hardly know each other..so no problems. .n himruta newly married...rashami is brave n n she didn't cheat..if she had ekta wudnt keep her..in show..watever no point explaining to ppl whu think in one direction. No point banging head against wall..its attitude to point out others faults..n ignore their owns

According to die detector:  Rashmi went under cosmetic sugery!πŸ˜† So true!! Isn't it? πŸ˜†
This topic is not about which couple is living together and which couple is not. Atleast Amruta is not crying on stage shouting "I am Himanshu are not living together " like Rashmi was crying and shouting.
I dont bother about what Nandish said and what he didnt. Its none of our bussiness.
And if you talkd about what Nandish said then even Sana said to Rashmi-Nandish to stop showing negative side of their relation to the world always. 

Its couples' personal life so we are no one to comment on them. Its their wish they can stay separate or together! Its couple's choice. But I have never seen Upen Karishma or Himanshu-AMruta create any such unnecessary drama.

What is annoying is that Rashmi is doing so much drama which is not unnecessary. She is telling a big fat lie just to gain sympathy and stay in the show.
She went to LA pretending to be injured. And she doesnt tell anyone. And when Chetan asks her about it, she starts crying telling about miscarriage, and she and nandish living saperately since two years. If she woudn't have created such scene in that episode, then she would have been easily eliminated.
Rashmi tries to show she is dumb whereas she is clever enough to have knowledge about where to place her cards.

She also said she wasnt talking to Nandish before Nach baliye whereas the pics clearly shows that they were happy and very much together. In the KKK show also, Rashmi-Nandish were talking like any other couple, hugging each other, being around each other!

In the Nach show everyone has some or the other problem! No have has a life of a bed of roses.
Its just that I haven't seen any other couple creating any such drama to gain sympathy. 
Like Sana, I was completely unaware of her broken family. SHe never cried and all and created drama but that doesn't means she doesn't feel bad. 
Karishma had a pathetic last relationship, and even she had a phase in BB where she had to face so much public humility for no reasons, but never have she brought her past thing to gain sympathy!

Rashmi as soon as gets over with performance, she starts crying and starts her tape recorder "I and Nandish were not living together for 2 years but Nach has brought us back together ,..."

Edited by rosy94 - 8 years ago