Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Okay friends, this is my small take on the continuation of where the scene ended in the Friday episode... It may not happen for real... But just a means to pass another day to be able to see Kaya back... Till then enjoy!

PS: Those who are following my SS, I haven't still written that update... Enjoy this for the time being though...πŸ˜ƒ

Have a great read... Let me know ur responses...😳

OS What now?

Ananya stood rooted in the firm embrace of the man she loved... Oh! How could someone's dream come so true, like Ananya got hers... The man she worshipped and idolised as her mentor for all these 8 years, unknown to her own self when she had fallen so hard for him that his denial ate her inside... She just could not bear his indifference, and hence, leaving all thoughts behind, with an aching and ailing heart, she decided to quit the place that was not just her workplace, but the treasure box of the millions of memories she had made at this place for the past four years... She had resigned getting a better job offer in Mumbai... And had come here one last time to say the final good bye to all her dear friends, only to find the entire office empty, except the man who was the sole reason she was exiting the place... She didn't even want to face him, let alone talk, and how... His words did not just make her look deep into his red penetrating eyes boring straight into her heart, but also made her break all the weak ties of chains she had constrained her heart to avoid any further heart ache given by him...

She didn't even want to believe his words and walk off, but darn the man she loved, he poured his heart out, bared his soul... Which girl in the world could ever deny such a passionate man... Today it wasn't Kabir Sharma; it was just Kabir, her friend, her lover, her man, her soulmate... It was impossible holding tears in her eyes... They had to spill off when he finally caressed her, confessing his love, sealing their love with the testimony of the peck his lips had brushed and the kiss that she responded back... He had made her his with that one genuine gesture... The urgency with which he hugged, and she completed it spoke volumes of dependence between the both... The inevitable caress his fingers were doing on her back told him, he still is there to care for her forever, however vulnerable they get... And that is how Ananya stood with the stained face of tears; one of the first lone tear had already been wiped by him...

She slowly extracted herself from his embrace, and looked up at him and slowly uttered- "Meri flight hai..." it was an understatement to say disappointment was etched up on the ever so calm Kabir's face... As if all his efforts have gone futile even after tearing his heart apart, surrendering his soul to her... She still wants to leave... Hope is the man's only lifeline... One ditch effort was a must before his world crashes down into pieces, and with a parched throat, gulping down the little saliva he had, his eyes turning redder, face becoming a red hued, he spoke- "Inn sabke baawjood? Mere izhaar ke baawjood... Tum chali jaaogi Ananya?"... Ananya too gave a helpless look at him and spoke- "Toh kya karoon? Yahan se main resign kar chuki hoon, aur wahan ke liye haan kar chuki hoon... agar nahi gayi toh koi bhi job nahi hogi... Kaise chalega..."she spoke her genuine problem... Kabir's face slowly started relaxing... The tensions lessen down, and the same old wise smirk plastered on his face... Even before Ananya could understand the knowing smile on his face, she was scooped up in his arms once again... Inevitably it reminded her off the same incident in the forest... The same smirk and the same scooping her in his arms... Her arms went instinctively around his neck, and even sooner came his words- "Arre waah Miss Kashyap! Wazan toh waakayi kam ho gaya..." the tease soon replaced by some other emotion, as he walked towards his cabin with Ananya in his arms... He placed her on his chair... The ever so important... The reason of politics... The electric power chair of the Editor in Chief... And he sat on his knees just before her, and took her hands in his- "Ananya, kya haalat banaa li hai tumne? *kisses the back of her palms* You don't need to lose any weight sweetheart... It was just a joke...", Ananya smiled at his sweet confession, but the frown again came to her lips... The tension of her job was eating her up... Neither she'd be able to leave him behind and go to Mumbai, nor is he letting her go, where would she find another job at a short notice?"

Her anxiety was read quickly by Kabir; he stood back on his feet, and walked to the drawer of the table, taking a KKN envelope he handed that back to Ananya... She opened the same to find her resignation letter in her hand... But what made her smile wide was the letter to be crossed with two parallel lines with a bright red marker with Kabir's handwriting scribbled in capital words- REJECTED!!!

Ananya looked up greatly relieved to find his hands shoved in his pant pockets, as the confident Kabir Sharma spoke his famous words- "Iss office mein aaj bhi decisions main hi leta hoon Miss Kashyap..." only his smile was of the man he had bared himself infront of her... She came crashing into his arms, hugging him tight once again... Wordlessly thanking him for saving her another lot of pains and finding a new job... A few moments later she pulled her head up from his chest, and mocked a light punch over his heart- "Stop calling me Miss Kashyap... Not atleast alone..."  Kabir took the long breath and oozed it out lovely uttering... "Ananya... Meri Ananya... Theek hai?" and she nodded hiding back in the solace of his arms...

~~THANKS FOR READING~~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssss97 thumbnail
yo i am first.. Off to read it
TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope you are fine now...
I am so eager to know what's gonna happen with the resignation...
Well your imagination would be a treat to watch...πŸ˜ƒ

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww loved the way he solved her misery. The 'REJECTED' part can actually happen in the show for real..beautiful os azeen..
Take care :)
ssss97 thumbnail
Wonderful Aazeen.. Ab soo paungi.. 
Loved the way he said 
Ananya, kya haalat banaa li hai tumne? *kisses the back of her palms* You don't need to lose any weight sweetheart... It was just a joke...", πŸ˜†

"Iss office mein aaj bhi decisions main hi leta hoon Miss Kashyap..." 

I just love his smirk n his authority 

Thanks for this beautiful OS.. It had come out of a surprise...
Good night n sweet dreams

ssss97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

~~THANKS FOR READING~~

Thanks for writingπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an impressive imagination... β­οΈπŸ‘
Aazu,,  i am dazzling in this KaYa land right now.. ! πŸ˜³
Hope to see this way things progress... Loved your insight,, n kabir's unpredictable clues.. he can do anything to his greatness.. n who knows the next scene comes this way only.. 
Nice n observed well,,, Thanks for this continuation Aazu,,, ! πŸ˜ƒ

Koi nahi,,, hum bhi juda na hone denge Kaya ko.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Eeeks that was hell cute
Loved it
Could totally imagine them
So eager to see what happens on monday
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
oh gosh 
i am so much in love with kaya
I am going mad waiting for monday
eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aazee...n - Beautiful !

Wow the way you described it was like being in his arms  -ok well almost 😊  - Lovely to read it from Ananya's perspective

And then  the Meri Flight - You killed me there - it was like Ananya Girl, -  have you lost it completely?

But the prize was Kabir's panic, vulnerability and last ditch effort  - wow you described his expressions

Ananya - Aaw poor innocent baby - she was leaving this giant of a man because she wouldn't have a job !!! - I guess her normal never say day resourcefulness had taken a bit of holidayπŸ˜†

And the pre-signed Resignation Letter - sign of a true winner - He imagines his victory fully before playing the game. Although mentally petrified she would leave, his heart wouldn't let him have it any other way