Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: clarity

Also, did you notice that the tel snaan finally made Vibhor smile? After so much tension, it was Reeti who finally made him smile. ðŸĪŠ

agree , 2day we'l c nice viti scene but she s the main reason behind his smile ðŸ˜† biwi ho to aisi " ANARKALi salim talwaar ki nok per hain ja baha le jail jaane se "bilaasi g ke kya kahne ... 
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shree_007

agree , 2day we'l c nice viti scene but she s the main reason behind his smile ðŸ˜† biwi ho to aisi " ANARKALi salim talwaar ki nok per hain ja baha le jail jaane se "bilaasi g ke kya kahne ... 

Chal Shree, have to go now. Will catch you later. 😊
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sree.gattu

loved Vibhor giving rose to Reeti with shy . waiting for the day Vibhor give rose by his own to Reeti . first I want Vibhor getting jealous later Vibhor making Reeti jealous  , then sweet nokh jhok teasing each other . now Rebhor's relation going through up and downs soon going to come out as winners .

Gattu, what an idea. I too want Vibs to get jealous first. After all, Salim should realise that Anarkali ke kaafi saare deewane hai. 😉
shree_25sm thumbnail

loved Vibhor giving rose to Reeti with shy . waiting for the day Vibhor give rose by his own to Reeti . first I want Vibhor getting jealous later Vibhor making Reeti jealous  , then sweet nokh jhok teasing each other . now Rebhor's relation going through up and downs soon going to come out as winners .

blue : gattu but family wanted  that's y he gv ,which was not good. ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą  wen he express his love  waiting that day ðŸĨą
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shree_007

blue : gattu but family wanted  that's y he gv ,which was not good. ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą  wen he express his love  waiting that day ðŸĨą

me too waiting for that day when Vibhor khud by his wish de red rose to Reeti . I want Vibhor starts feeling for Reeti and want to express his Reeti and couldn't . I want to see his failure attempts to say his feelings to Reeti first and lat ast confront his feelings to Reeti .
shree_25sm thumbnail

me too waiting for that day when Vibhor khud by his wish de red rose to Reeti . I want Vibhor starts feeling for Reeti and want to express his Reeti and couldn't . I want to see his failure attempts to say his feelings to Reeti first and lat ast confront his feelings to Reeti . [/QU
gattu hoping that day'l come soon . i wanna c reeti's friend vibhor ,who save her from rajiv .