u posted it in spcl thread too na??

shilpa,vani...hi!!!
Posted: 8 years ago
Putti that's so sad no!!
Next post only after update
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Private Fantasies😳

He slithered like a snake, it semmed like to her her insides slid to one side or the other depending on which turn he made

"DONT do that da" she begged lifting the fibreglass shield up, he lifted his up "U need to hold tight" he said smugly

"Once we get off I am going to kill you" she promised hissing

"Understood" he nodded
He sped, he weaved he flew over speed bumps and landed like those Hollywoodmovies
The 7 PM traffic a bitch... he took by lanes to get to the Expressway and then accelrated, people rolled down car windows to drink in the sounds of the motorcycle
It was thrunderous and attention seeking

For a man that would live in a cave in the middle of the woods his whole life... go unnoticed, his car and bike choice screamed "look at me"

He just kept going on Rao Tula Ram Marg, turning left on Saket Rd after IIT, taking the long way home?
And then turned left on Ring Road at Andrews Ganj, and turned right near Safdarjung

"I want to go home" she sulked
He sped... heading towards Lodi Road and Jor Bagh.. onwards to the massive tree lined avenues and estates of Aurangazeb Rd and Tughlaq Rd... doing the roundabouts extra sportily, almost grazing his knee and hers on the street as he circled them
"U are a speed demon" she cursed and as an afterthought kissed his shoulder back area buring her lips into it

He felt it, he half smiled but didnt ask why
"This is fun" she said softly, relaxing beginning to enjoy

"I want to do this in winter... the air is too warm now, I want to do it without a helmet, with fields on both sides, that would be so fun. BUT U ARE TOO FAST"

He let her speak... she did that well. He knew how to ride bikes, so he did that part

"I have a new boss now" she said and stopped

"Umm I" she began again and stopped...
"whats going on II?" he asked

"Nothing" she said as he paused at the Parliament Street intersection
"She seems nice" he said casually

"She is" II reassured herself, she wanted to tell him

ITS NOT HER SHES NICE
ITS ME I WANTED THAT JOB
I AM UNABLE TO GET OVER MY DISCOMFORT OF THE FACT THAT THERE IS SOMEONE MY AGE MANAGING ME
U WILL THINK I AM A BLOODY EGOTIST

THAT I AM BUT
NEVER MIND

He lifted his front wheels up and soft landed after a speed bump

"rakshasan!!" she cursed returning to her bike ride

"I am not trusting u with my life riding this to Punjab" she cursed, BLURTING HER FANTASY

"Do u want to go to Punjab?" he asked

"Not anymore" she accused

He chuckled

He wove around outer circle and turned left into Barakhamba Rd... and slowed at the first intersection reducing his speed to 20 kms

And then pulled over on the left to the sandy gravely sidewalk of Modern School Barakhamba
Her belly lurched

The school looked darker than usual the Dholpur red sandstone facade, and the hundreds of massive shady trees the founders had planted 60? 80? years ago
The school always seemed very "posh" because of the structure and color, she would wonder what it was on the inside when Appa and her drove by from Gole Market
Or sometimes when they brought Periappa to RML they would take this Rd...
Now she was married to someone that studied there...
She held him as she got off, shaky and weak from the impact of the ride, he got off as if he was seated on a couch unfazed he helped her unstrap her helmet and took it
He stared intensely

"I probably look like a drowned rat" she muttered

"I was going for a hairy squirrel" he chuckled

She punched him
There were atleast 4 Nepali guards at the gate with their signature hats

He looked in his wallet for his school ID and his Driver's license and handed it

One man was older in his late 50s  "Lambu something" he said in Nepali

R&B chuckled nodding

Many in the school were so and sos few as wealthy as Bhallas

She stood by the low fence peering inside

One guard accompanied them, opened the door and and left

It was summer so no cars of stragglers either

He held her hand firmly

"Since its my first day?" she joked softly
He smiled at her quick wit

And they entered the grand lobby, he inhaled trying to recollect the scent from 12 years ago
The floors were clean, no broken windows the air conditioning was shut, but nevertheless it was rich and elaborate

"where do u want to begin?"

1st standard?" she teased

He pulled her closer.. and wandered left... and they walked down many hallways to the "Junior section" and in between was a courtyard with huge jacaranda
trees the smoggy grey night sky peeked through the almost dyed in black leaves.. like a blanket with grey patterns hundreds of birds screeched as if they had been violated by two the two

He leaned her on the tree

She knew what was coming.. going dry in the mouth, her heart leaping like motor cycle wheel

"Was ur first kiss under this tree?" she demanded huskily

"Our first kiss (at the school) will be under here" he said, bending down, claiming it fully
First her lower lip then the uper and then the lower waiting... for the tip of her tongue that came reluctantly like a teen home alone answering the door after the 10th knock
He grabbed it... uttering steamy things that aroused her

She held on to him tight, hiding her face eventually on his chest

"U are way out of my league" she told him, moaning in arousal
 he plundered her neck in familiar ways...
focussed on his task like he was 10 and was building a model airplane
Kissing a boy in modern school after riding some fancy bike with him?

Where were the catty girls of her KV Andrews Ganj now? 😈Gosh!! Wish they could see her now, her private fantasy was coming true

They would mock and ridicule her for her well oiled braid and the fact she sang only Hindi songs, and she was "AMMA's beti"
(some North Indians used the word Amma for maid)
She was too tall and skinny, had no boobs...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued...

NO
NO

NOoo
I am not falling in the trap!!!! 

ANU!!! Where are you????????? 

Come save me... Knock somw sense inside me!!!! 
😊Amazing as always...who would have dreamed that the date would be at Dude's school...Love the way you bring out the way others perception weighs so heavily on II's mind and heart...the dude as Akka once said will dispel her fears, her insecurities and the inhibitions...worth the wait and await the continuation:)

I hate it when northies call maids AMMA
It irks me to the core! 
namru...children need to b taught!!bechara greeny harshita thought heart is merely a pumping organ...we should tell her na no baba there is a lot more there...so she will not get disoriented by then...

i m going back after attending my friend's marriage reception...

vikas when will u b in normal mode??
Putti, Shilpa, Vani, Harshitha, Jothy, Charlie, Namu, Anoos, Kala it is the inspiration of other writers and encouragement from other So Sy addicts that tempts me to try writing...Thank you for the encouraging words and likes.
Oo ooh the bike!
Ahhh the bike!👏
Ayyyooo!!
Whhhat is this...!
I'm just a dead cat rat bat whateve... I'm just dead 
Author sahiba... I will die a silent death just drooling and grinning 
When my dude will come he will have to be jealous and pissed fo having to compete with a fictional character
This is bad...my imaginations all over the place...thinking of school crushes and all that!!! (Never had any...geeky nerd! But I regret not having one)
Collage crushes (yes I kinda had one or two there) and all the other crushes 

What all a single girl has to put up with after this update!!!

Ayyyooo Rama!!!!
Just gone... Heart is doing cartwheels and somersaults 
I'm finished if I read the next update!!
Ohhh nooo!!!
😳

And on a serious note...when you want to let go of a place leave and find your own path u miss the good things...the memories of the past...he clearly is...he feels the move and change... Taking her along to live them all over again...its clear he thinks of everything as incomplete  without her now...sharing these things that matter the most to him...his life that he left behind...the relationship has come to a stage where they are speaking...without words but with actions that can't equal words!!

Beautiful 👏