Only For Ardians, A poem of love

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Draupadi stood in her balcony garden. Early in the morning. The sun did not rise yet. She saw a cluster of blue clouds moving over her head. She thought of her Arjun who went on a mission and ...   Go and tell him his soul mate needs him earnestly.                                                                                   He whose complexion is more radiant than you.                                                                                       O chirpy, naughty breeze ,blow his curly locks and tell him.                                                                      His beloved needs to feel his touch ,hear his voice, savour his presence.                                                O singing birds, sing your song of love before him,remind my love for him.                                               Tell him. The season of love will get lost.with some one else claiming hisown Krishnaa as theirs.        Don't you feel like looking back? Don't you see my love in my eyes?                                                        The love that happened,flourished , only for my Arjun...                                                                             The beautiful fragrant frame rose from fire only for you...Arjun                                                                           Awaits your touch of love,commitment through your artistic fingers that hold the bow,                              The peck on my cheek, the mark on my forehead,the incomplete kiss on my lips.                                   The cosy togetherness on the intoxicating moonlit night  makes me feel lost  in my love.                            Come back to me Arjun,claim your Krishnaa as your own,                                                                         Before the ruthless norms break her heart,before the hierarchy suppress her love                                  The love that blossomed for you only but not for anyone else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
The moment you got up from the brahmin's enclosure,                                                                              The moment that defined my existence  Govind smiled at me.                                                                   Look Krishnaa. He has come to own you,I  got his message.                                                                    I was in trance,I saw the pierced Target.The proud moment.                                                                    For me For my Father. It was a dream come true.                                                                                    The journey to your hut, Another defining moment.                                                                                    The song of love,The moment of togetherness,remained as lifelong memory.                                          The cruel Fate laughed at me. I succumbed helplessly only with the fear of                                              Losing you forever,  with a hope of  fulfilling my love with my sacrifice.                                                      The  season of love is passing away come back to me Arjun,come back.
ltelidevara thumbnail
How easy it is to devide my entity,one year each                                                                                         What about my heart that has your image intact.                                                                                        Who would gauze inside and  check                                                                                                         That the image is not blurred but remains as defiant and clear                                                                  How could I restrict my steps from not reaching your practice spot                                                          How could I restrict my eyes from not dreaming. over your  silhouette                                                       I fear the season of love mercilessly   Trampled over my love                                                                   Will never come into my life  as you go on exile, Still Krishnaa                                                                  Waits for  you Arjun,come back to me,Arjun...
ltelidevara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know why you preferred  exile  to be away from Krishnaa.                                                                         You punished yourself, you punished me                                                                                                   Season of love  teased me and  laughed at me.                                                                                        Where is your Arjun krishnaa , where is he?                                                                                               He is in ulupi's arms , he revels in chitrangada's passion.                                                                          Season of love informed me ,  I felt shattered                                                                                             I felt cheated only for a while.                                                                                                                    I know my Arjun He knows his Krishnaa.                                                                                                   Come back to me Arjun, come back to me.
ltelidevara thumbnail
.                                                                                 Thank you
ltelidevara thumbnail
I prayed it should not be true.                                                                                                                       I wished it should be false  your love seemed a mirage                                                                              Even Govind  betrayed his Sakhi  How could I bear that at all?                                                               He knows his sakhi's heart.He knows his sakhi's love.                                                                              Still he choose to play with my emotions,by making his Parth, subhadra's Arjun.                                      Season of love laughed at me, I returned to you Krishnaa.                                                                        But your Arjun came with Subhadra. 
ltelidevara thumbnail
The day arrived mercilessly  making me hold Arti helplessly                                                                       Your beautiful bride glowed with  happiness                                                                                              Her passionate glance at you made me realise                                                                                          How besotted she is with you  I looked at your charming face                                                                   That rivalled the moon in beauty, your luscious curly hair                                                                            Why should the creator take pride in creating the epitome of valour.                                                        Adorned with exquisite looks ,He should have made you                                                                         Not that handsome you would have remained krishnaa's Arjun.
ltelidevara thumbnail
I looked into your eyes, what did I see there?                                                                                               Years of longing, loads of passion, ultimate love.                                                                                       Are you still my Arjun, for whom I rose from fire.                                                                                         Season of love whispered  in my ears,                                                                                                    Your Arjun came back to you,Krishnaa                                                                                                         Don't turn your face away, He is krishnaa's beloved.                                                                                Despite ulupi's amorous illusions.                                                                                                              Inspite of chitrangada's royal  splendour.                                                                                                  Even in the presence of subhadra's new bride charm.                                                                                Arjun remained krishnaa's Arjun.Season of love                                                                                       Knocked on my door, My pet birds sang in chorus.                                                                                    Arjun is here look Krishnaa,Arjun is here.
ltelidevara thumbnail
He kneeled down before me, Don't be so passive.                                                                                      Can't you see in my eyes how much I love you.                                                                                          Years of separation  seasons of longing unending trials.                                                                         Ienough of that painful evenings,torchering moonlit nights.                                                                        Arjun is here Krishnaa , punish him with love.
ltelidevara thumbnail
I  turned my face away, I closed my eyes as I know.                                                                                    My face mirrors my love for  you my eyes shine  like stars                                                                          I can not hide my passion but I can not bear the thought                                                                            That Ulupi had my Arjun before Krishnaa feel the bliss in Union.                                                            That Chitrangada sizzled in your arms before Krishnaa caress your curls.                                                That Subhadra  curled  on your lap at Dwaraka's beautiful flower huts                                                      Season of love graced them all before Krishnaa can claim her Arjun.