-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys
We all love AkYa and AkYa scenes are our stress busters. So was there any AkYa scene that you would like to change and how would you have wanted it to be? Please share your opinions. I would like to change the last scene, the confession scene cause I felt that it was cold and there was no emotion. I wanted this scene to be like Aakash putting his heart out in front of Ananya and explain to her why he behaved rudely. And then I wanted the scene to be sizzling romantic as AkYa's chemistry was at the beginning. And I know it's kind of unusual and a little impossible on Indian television but I wanted a kiss after the confession. So it was my opinion. Please share yours😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree. . aakash should told her sorry nd told her the whole truth. . little bit emotional as we writers used to write OSs during airlines days. . we had lots of imaginations. . I have problem with the last scene and the scene when ananya shoot rohit nd aakash only asked her if she is ok!! what the hell yaar she just shoot a man she needs a hug! !!
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anzum505

I agree. . aakash should told her sorry nd told her the whole truth. . little bit emotional as we writers used to write OSs during airlines days. . we had lots of imaginations. . I have problem with the last scene and the scene when ananya shoot rohit nd aakash only asked her if she is ok!! what the hell yaar she just shoot a man she needs a hug! !!

Totally agree with u apuni. Actually the last epi was altogether a mess😕
merry786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u their confession was really a cold one...n i wanted to change that scene too where ananya was about to hug him but he offered her a handshake...if he could hug that bloody nats;-> then why not ananya...why he was supposed to stay away from ananya only
Princessnidhii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anzum505

i agree completely with you apuni
aakash should have hug ananya
really ye to hona hi chahiye tha
Princessnidhii thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyalove0896

Hey guys

We all love AkYa and AkYa scenes are our stress busters. So was there any AkYa scene that you would like to change and how would you have wanted it to be? Please share your opinions. I would like to change the last scene, the confession scene cause I felt that it was cold and there was no emotion. I wanted this scene to be like Aakash putting his heart out in front of Ananya and explain to her why he behaved rudely. And then I wanted the scene to be sizzling romantic as AkYa's chemistry was at the beginning. And I know it's kind of unusual and a little impossible on Indian television but I wanted a kiss after the confession. So it was my opinion. Please share yours😳

Aakash should have apologise or at least explain ananya why he did so
and he could have propose in a more romantic way
ananya ki taraf se koi jawab nai aaya. 
the scene lacked emotions
but u know, at least confession hua, we were in doubt whether ye hoga bhi ya nai
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Agree with you guys. The last scene and of course when Ananya shot Rohit Aakash was supposed to not only ask her if she was ok. Actually the last epi was a total mess...