Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
cute chaptr monu...c dat u giv a longer update nxt time...
crystalwings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update Monu, 
cute jo ja bonding and why did arth come and disturb them?
plz  jaldi se arth ko mar dalo pleeez
NSKay thumbnail
NSKay thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

cute chaptr monu...c dat u giv a longer update nxt time...

thankew harshu di🤗
NSKay thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexniko

loved the update Monu,

cute jo ja bonding and why did arth come and disturb them?
plz jaldi se arth ko mar dalo pleeez

thankew prema di🤗
NSKay thumbnail

updating shefu
NSKay thumbnail

...Chapter - 27...

"dude leave her..." arth shouted...
"what if i don't" jalal smirked while clutching jodha more tightly... Seeing jodha in tears arth misunderstood jalal and held his collars... This triggered jalal's anger and frightened jodha to core... Jalal freed jodha and controlled his brewing anger "woah...easy bro" smirked and freed his collars... Arth found it a perfect opprtunity and tried to grab jodha's hand but only to get caught by jalal's hand... "dare to do this again..." jalal hissed and jerked his hands off... Both were giving death glares to each other... "please stop this" jodha said in a teary voice... Both eyes got shifted towards her, jalal again grabbed her but this time more roughly as he can feel arth's warming gaze on his girl ONLY HIS... "you" arth pointed his index finger... Urrgghh this bloody jerk is getting on my nerves now... Jalal frustratingly thought... "before you jump to any conclusions Mr. Artharav Mathur... Let me made it very clear to you she is and will always be Mrs. JODHA JALALUDDIN MOHOMMAD... Get that straight in your pea sized brain that she is MINE... Only MINE" jalal finished with proud voice... Arth got dumbstruk by this latest discovery... While jodha was beyond shocked, she was trying to comprehend and digesting the fact... Jalal chuckle brought them to reality... "Jod...jodha he... is not... telling the truth right? Haina?" arth stammered and his hand automatically reached to her hand... But jalal pulled her a little, he squeezed her... She nodded slighty and arth got vanished from there in a flick of second... And jodha got pinned to the wall by jalal...

@@@@@@

Pls hit likes and
comments...
They means a lot to
me...
Edited by Monucute - 8 years ago
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unres

wow... superb update neetu.
how fabulously jalal snapped bck at arth.
nd make cleared to arth that jo is only n only his.
amazing yr.love it.
👏 awesummm...
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg... wat a update... am jumping out of bed uuummmaaa... wow finally jalal accepted jodha... possesiveness worked well,.. continue soon dear eagerly waiting 
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow... wat an update... am jumping out of bed uuummmaaa... finally jalal accepted jodha... possesiveness worked well... continue soon eagerly waiting