Payal time to wake up

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Jog was exposed by his son Dev
I so enjoyed this but our Payal will she learn or do somebody have to be seriously hurt and hospitalise or end up in jail before her acceptance of her evil, greedy out laws and the fact you cant teach an old dog (jog) new tricks.
What do you all think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I dont think she would have realized anything even though Dev time to time proves tat his family s not worth it....She now cares abt her cooked lunch...
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it makes me soo angry to still see her behaving like this.
I really donno what she'll do now..
but seems like she will keep quiet... 😭

hoping for the best..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

I dont think she would have realized anything even though Dev time to time proves tat his family s not worth it....She now cares abt her cooked lunch...

🀣🀣  good one 'she now cares abt her cooked lunch'
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

it makes me soo angry to still see her behaving like this.
I really donno what she'll do now..
but seems like she will keep quiet... 😭

hoping for the best..

I am also hoping for the best πŸ˜† but seems like she will keep quiet and lecture Dev about the importance of family and that he should respect the crooked out laws and they should all hold hands and sing what a wonderful life we live full of love with our greedy no good parents, keep the truth as far away from her parents because we dont want to hurt and worry them after all her ma said your real family are your out laws give them your hard earn money, cook the food for all cause that is what a perfect dil does, close your eyes, and ears to their short commings/wrong doings because you are stuck in that house for life dont disrespect the evil, greedy fil and his side kicks.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sb1410 - 8 years ago
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sb1410

I am also hoping for the bestπŸ˜†but seems like she will keep quiet and lecture Dev about the importance of family and that he should respect the crooked out laws and they should all hold hands and sing what a wonderful life we live full of love with our greedy no good parents, keep the truth as far away from her parents because we dont want to hurt and worry them after all her ma said your real family are your out laws give them your hard earn money, cook the food for all cause that is what a perfect dil does, close your eyes, and ears to their short commings/wrong doings because you are stuck in that house for life dont disrespect the evil, greedy fil and his side kicks.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah exactly she keeps on giving lecture to be nice all the time.. enough is enough!! why just can't she understand that this greedy in-laws wont ever change especially Jogs!!! and cooking only for other or being silent thats what she can do.. I donno when she'll break her silence and will fight against the Prasad's!!!

Im still hoping for a change !!!!

and good one..

πŸ˜†
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Only a person who is asleep can wake up. 
Payal is in deep coma.  She needs intensive medical attention to be brought out of it. 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Payal is in deep coma. She needs intensive medical attention to be brought out of it.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† good answer
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Payal is in deep coma.  She needs intensive medical attention to be brought out of it. 

this will make a very good upcoming twist in the showπŸ˜†