Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mystery is getting cleared and I am getting it better 🤣 awesme chap! Aww! Jallu mera!! Update sn! "So c'mon baby b with me so happily !" My fav song!
NSKay thumbnail

...Chapter - 16...

As hours rolled
Jodha slowly
opens her eyes and
was shocked to see
herself at an
unknown place...
Her head was heavy due to the effect of medicines... She tried to remember what had happened but can't... "argh...what the heck?. Where i am?" she immediately shrugged the blanket off and sat on the bed... Sudden click of door forced her eyes to look up... Jalal became elated to see her consious and resulted him to engulf her in a tight hug... Jodha felt uneasy with his sudden change so she doesn't give up into him and stayed back... Out blue he instantly back out and captured her lips with his'... Jodha's eyes got widened due to sudden attack... He had kissed her twice before but they were filled with hatered but this one... It is different... It is something new... Soon she became breathless and pushed him hard... Jalal was not ready for something like so he back off... An awkward silence filled the room... Both were busy in tackling their respective hurricane of feelings... So jodha decided to break the ice...
"umm... Where i am?" she asked hesitantly... Jalal eyes popped out at her question... "you really doesn't know where we are??" he asked shockingly... She nodded in no... He tightly held her shoulders and shaked her a bit "jodha this is my room..." jodha looked at him in a daze... But he didn't stop "and by the way where you ran in the morning ??" his grip tightened reminscing HIS jodha in that arth's arms... She shivered while morning incident flashed in her mind and tears spilled out due to the pain that his nails caused by dugging in her soft flesh... Jalal immediately took his hands off her... Her tears bothered him so to divert the topic "umm... So how are you feeling now?" she wiped her tears and replied "better..." again silence filled the room... Now Jalal has enough of this agony... He took a deep breath... And looked at her with his dangerous piercing gaze...
"How do you know artharav?" came a curt question... She gasped...

@@@@@@

Pls hit likes and
comments...
They means a lot to
me...
NSKay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...rio...

Mystery is getting cleared and I am getting it better 🤣 awesme chap! Aww! Jallu mera!! Update sn! "So c'mon baby b with me so happily !" My fav song!

thankew meri jaan,. Updated
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Hailah galti se mein 1st 🤣
NSKay thumbnail
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Jalal na pagal hain 🤣 aajkal itna garmi hain! Aur Jalal ka hot dimag usse aurvi garam kr dete honge 🤣 saath saath hum logo ko v 🤣 🤣 oh my my! Kiss! 🤣 "Itz 4 am n I knw u're with him! I wonder if he knows I have touched your skin! If he feels the traces in your hair,sorry lord bt I dnt really care!" I have gone more crazy than b4 🤣
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
.teeth smiling.
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update again dear
worried jalal embraced jo and kissed her
awww he started developing feelings for her .
and again jealous hurt husband
jo ko pls bacha lena uske gusse se
update soon dear
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum update.
jalal becomes so naughty haannn...
nd jeaulous too.
NSKay thumbnail
😃