Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
All have been updated so far.

Important note: We'll give it until after this weekend, if no one signs up for the ones in red then I'll just give those sections to their back-up people as well. Is that okay with everyone?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, 
I could help with the Blooper of the Week, if not taken already. 

A suggestion - you may like to club the Best OS/ FF together since e we have more OS' over here.

Regards

Sutapasima thumbnail
I am a big fan of this show 
I will take up what ever is available , but only after IPKKND ...EBP goes off air 
Other wise my school homework will suffer 
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
@Poetic: I was thinking of clubbing those two together but then I don't want the FF writers to later have an objection to the idea of not having an award for them, so I thought I'd leave it as it is for now, later sometime if we don't have enough FF stories then we'll get rid of it. Thanks for the suggestion though, means a lot! :D

@Sutapasima: I've added your name in the people who would like to join later, so whenever you want to join, PM me and I'll give you one of my sections!

Thanks guys!
illuminated. thumbnail
Sign up, people. Just today until we have these spots open, otherwise they'll be taken. ðŸ˜ƒ
illuminated. thumbnail
FF/OS/SS is still open while the rest are done. The ones who signed up as back-up for the sections that are still in red have been contacted to take the spot up, so if everything goes smoothly, we should have our first NL next week.