CVs have they imprisoned a small part of their minds in childhood

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
#1
I just see no other excuse for these Chandamama tracks( the popular children's magazine which had all types of stories fiction magic fairy tales demons and gaints kings queens moral historical mythological etc which I used to read when I was a kid) in a Historical show JA

1st we have The Vishkanya track Benazir Ok I was a little bit convinced because there is some historical evidence for this๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
2nd we had this Khyber track which is pure imagination an apeman or minigaint with animal and semi human qualities ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† in whom Jodha raised some human qualities and who died for her.

3rd This Laboni track a mother and daughter combo witches( ๐Ÿคฃ just like the combo pizza which my son likes to order) who are doing all sort of hypnotism magic tootka and what not some humorous like Hosiyar reaction telling some home truths to Ruq and some not so palatable like making SH a Zombie and do what not hear all sorts of things, voices and act accordingly ie scold his wives today it was JB and his nearest nine jewels today it was Birbal. Now I am waiting to see where the lives of witches are imprisoned in a parrot ,owl ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ and when it dies JA JO and SH family and ministers etc will breathe a sigh of relief.

PS OF COURSE WE VIEWERS WILL BE MOST RELIEVED WHEN THIS TRACK GETS OVER AS SOME OF US UNABLE TO WATCH ALL THIS HAVE STOPPED WATCHING AND JUST READING UPDATES OR ONLY PARTIALLY WATCHING SOME PORTIONS OF THE EPISODE I FOR ONE AM FED UP WITH ALL THE COMMENTS MY HUBBY MAKES WHEN HE SEES ME WATCHING AND ESPECIALLY DOING WUs OF SUCH EPISODES๐Ÿ˜† HE FEELS I HAVE REGRESSED AS I KEEP WATCHING THIS STUFF I JUST LAUGH IT OFF FEELING




Edited by PutijaChalhov - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

17

Views

2.1k

Users

9

Likes

58

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#2
but black magic 21 century mein b hota tha aur abhi b hai new s channel mein dekhte hai BM aaj usne aise kiya usne aise kiya wo itna sach hote hai wo wo news wale jaane wo alag baat hai ye log kuch zyada bada chada ke dekh rahe hai
khiabar pe no comment๐Ÿ˜†

NR ke naam pe inn logo ne limits cros kiye hai now i want ab NR ke naam pe ye log ye dekhye JOJA ke pyaar itna strong hai Aira Gaira Nathu Khaira tod nahi sakta
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
#3
I dont dispute may be ghosts witchcraft is there otherwise these paranormal happenings wont happen nor reported in TV and newspapers but this NR is too much Jalal possessed by witches๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† is just like a Chandamama story or a fairy tale hope we dont see Ruq calling in a ghost remover and get Hosiyar beaten up to get the ghost removed she herself is enough for him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
#4
๐Ÿ˜†..cannot agree more! the real Akbar ka reel Akbar ne eggplant ka bhurta bana diya hai..
harshu27 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
#5
dis is way 2 hilarious putija ๐Ÿคฃ I cnt stop laughing...bt 1 thng evn if cvs are giving chandamama stories its nt presentd well d dialogs d presentation is so horrible (atlest d actors I mean parijat are acting well so its a blessing in disguise)... dat I believe chandamama stories whch we used 2 read in our childhood were 100000 times bettr I really used 2 njoy reading and luved it... its used 2 b v amazing ...bt here its utterly disgusting...Khyber track was similar 2 BEAUTY AND D BEAST actuly I felt wen I saw dat track cz Khyber ws a giant fellow and jodha ws naazhuk kali I mean a queen so it xactly fits in 2 beauty and d beast tale ๐Ÿ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

๐Ÿ˜†..cannot agree more! the real Akbar ka reel Akbar ne eggplant ka bhurta bana diya hai..



True this track seems unpalatable atleast barta sounds palatable๐Ÿ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: harshu27

dis is way 2 hilarious putija ๐Ÿคฃ I cnt stop laughing...bt 1 thng evn if cvs are giving chandamama stories its nt presentd well d dialogs d presentation is so horrible (atlest d actors I mean parijat are acting well so its a blessing in disguise)... dat I believe chandamama stories whch we used 2 read in our childhood were 100000 times bettr I really used 2 njoy reading and luved it... its used 2 b v amazing ...bt here its utterly disgusting...Khyber track was similar 2 BEAUTY AND D BEAST actuly I felt wen I saw dat track cz Khyber ws a giant fellow and jodha ws naazhuk kali I mean a queen so it xactly fits in 2 beauty and d beast tale ๐Ÿ˜†



Thanks Harshu
When I was a kid I used to love to read Chandamama but this NR ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜’ of JA I wonder how Paridhi and Rajat act they must be rolfing when they read the tracks๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 11 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov



Thanks Harshu
When I was a kid I used to love to read Chandamama but this NR ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜’ of JA I woner how Paridhi and Rajat act they must be rolfing when they read the tracks๐Ÿ˜†


ya I cn undrstd dey mst b thnking d same chandamama stories in a horrible format ๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 11 years ago
#9
Luv ur post ๐Ÿ˜† putija
But according to the promo jalal aur laboni ka scene aaj hoga ๐Ÿคข yakkk zara socho jalal usse witch ke kitne close hoga aur wo witch jalal ko tight hug karegi ๐Ÿ˜ก aur tho aur jalal bed pai aur wo witch usske upar ๐Ÿคข aaa why why cahai ya scene 5 min ho ya 10 min ka jalal tho close hoga ๐Ÿ˜ญ cvs ko tho akdha fans ki feelings ki kadar hi nahi ๐Ÿ˜ญ I want jodha 's majnu yesss I want but not like khyber thoda HANDsome ho ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by myluvparijat - 11 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
#10
all in the name of natakiya rupantar

Related Topics

Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: So-So ยท 1 years ago

Akdha SS - Where Passions Collide - Update Part 4 - 31/08/2025

Part 1 Two Worlds Here she was. Jodha Shekhawat stood in front of the gleaming glass and steel headquarters of Khan Engineering in Agra. The...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".