Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Deariee I can understand the difficulty of a mother.But u had put in ur remarkable efforts and creativity behind this ff and its almost nearing its completion.

Hence give it a thought and try to update it soon .
SamBricka thumbnail
plzz update nxt chappy.. Waiting..
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SamBricka thumbnail
superb update di.. Plzz update nxt chappy soon..
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update priti.what an unwanted distance and a misunderstanding ??? Why should he assume the outcome before attempting a task and he shouldn't have taken a decision on her behalf too!! Similarly even Kalpi could have made one last attempt to set the things right between them. And there are too many Haddis coming in their relationship. That cheapo Rahul is trying to take advantage in the absence of Prem and her sammy sir is going wow wow on her!!! Poor rags is stuck between docs advise and her decision.lets see how these kabab ka Haddis bring jealousy in rags and their union as marriage.muah
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aagayee wapas πŸ˜‰ omg 😲 I thought I would have to go without any conclusion to this ff. girl u are griping aBout one child try having three. If she's giving u. Hard time parcel her to me for the summer what's a fourth πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ I know how u feel my littlest clings to me like glue although she does play with the other two but morning and night she needs me. anyeay back to this awesome update u killed it. Love how u r making kalpi independent. And now rohan is definately up to something as he always wanted kalpi but never got her cause of prem. Now rags rags rags better mend ur ways before u lose her. Snf sammy well He finally gets to meet the lady he's smitten with. Continue soon waiting eagerly. Lots of love big hug and muah. But seriously yaar rags ki wee wee pehle 24 hrs ready for service thi aur abh.dheeli pad gayee kalpi aur kya soche?    πŸ€—Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago
farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

After a long time you came with a bang. 

Awesome update as usual Priya.πŸ‘

So Kalpi became independent which is nice

Now What Rohan will do with Kalpi as he always wanted Kalpi but he couldn't do anything because of Prem.😑

Does Sammy like her as well?😳

Ab Kalpi phas gaya in do ladko key beech main. Now what will happen with our Raghav?πŸ˜‰

Wonderful dear.😊

Please update soon.😊

Edited by farhana04 - 9 years ago
priya_remix thumbnail

Originally posted by: laavanya4u

Fabulous update priti.what an unwanted distance and a misunderstanding ??? Why should he assume the outcome before attempting a task and he shouldn't have taken a decision on her behalf too!! Similarly even Kalpi could have made one last attempt to set the things right between them. And there are too many Haddis coming in their relationship. That cheapo Rahul is trying to take advantage in the absence of Prem and her sammy sir is going wow wow on her!!! Poor rags is stuck between docs advise and her decision.lets see how these kabab ka Haddis bring jealousy in rags and their union as marriage.muah

I accept Viji that I gave the update after like ages but does that mean you forget my name

I m not priti! I m Priya!!!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

Well last attempts to set everything right will happen dont worry!  Rahul is just not cheapo he is much worse...wait and watch...Sammy is fullon  on admiration mode. He is superimpressed by her. Lets see why?
priya_remix thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

Aagayee wapas πŸ˜‰ omg 😲 I thought I would have to go without any conclusion to this ff. girl u are griping aBout one child try having three. If she's giving u. Hard time parcel her to me for the summer what's a fourth πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ I know how u feel my littlest clings to me like glue although she does play with the other two but morning and night she needs me. anyeay back to this awesome update u killed it. Love how u r making kalpi independent. And now rohan is definately up to something as he always wanted kalpi but never got her cause of prem. Now rags rags rags better mend ur ways before u lose her. Snf sammy well He finally gets to meet the lady he's smitten with. Continue soon waiting eagerly. Lots of love big hug and muah. But seriously yaar rags ki wee wee pehle 24 hrs ready for service thi aur abh.dheeli pad gayee kalpi aur kya soche?    πŸ€—

U hv just 3???? The way you are super excited reading RagNa stories I thought you'd hv a cricket team or rather a soccer team🀣 And then last time you did not want to get pregnantπŸ˜‰ Now I know why?πŸ˜†

But on a serious note! Aapke charan kahan hai??? My saashtaang dandawat pranaams to you!!!
How you handle 3 when I cant take care of one... Maybe its my first experience. Unfortunately I am not ready to take further risks and experience this any more...So this time now I dont wanna get pregnant anymore.πŸ˜†

Tu aur tere Rags ke wee wee ke analysis!!!!😲 Really??? ha ha but true Kalpi aur kya sochegi??
Pehle sirf Jul thi na ab Kalpi ke parents usey haunt karte honge toh wee wee dheeli padh gayi!!! LOL Imagine Gauri coming in dreams and telling him Rags beta ye kya kiya meri beti ke saath??

nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice dear... I m sorry but m not convinced. Pehele CID thing n now misunderstanding. . I feel like pp has lost its charm as romantic story..not its like another normal story.