Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabarunsobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nice update...so romantic update...waiting for next...
lots of love
priya
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update! Romantic scene with Abhigya! Glad you included Dadi as being the one bringing Rachna in the house! Awesome! <3
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice eposode .continue soon .
anushka12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for your comments and encouragement guys...
SNEAK PEAK OF PART 4

Taiji- "I don't accept her and she will not enter the house at any cost. "
Abhi yet again decided to follow her though his heart was asking him to believe on her as she can never cheat on him, 
but his mind asked him to keep an eye on her,
to check what she is up to. 
And he was not from those who listen to their heart over their mind so he decided to follow her.
Abhi kept sharp eyes on her watching each move if her.
Sid hugged her, she sat in his car and they drove away.

Will Taiji accept Rachana as her daughter-in-law?
Will misunderstanding keep on Increasing distance between Abhi and Praya?
Will happiness return in lives of Abhigya?

Will update next chapter soon.
Edited by anushka12345 - 8 years ago
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so looking forward to chapter 4. Please update soon  
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey first of all
I too love the couple in ur dp. ...
Second of all..
I love this fic...
Third of all .?.
I am gonna read every chapter ...
Fourth ...
U r gonna PM me sweetie pie ...
Fifth ...
Ummm ...
I just love siddharth..
Sixth . .
Passion overloaded ðŸ˜³
Seventh. "
Saree wadi pragya .,,
Bye 
Adya
anushka12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

Hey first of all

I too love the couple in ur dp. ...
Second of all..
I love this fic...
Third of all .?.
I am gonna read every chapter ...
Fourth ...
U r gonna PM me sweetie pie ...
Fifth ...
Ummm ...
I just love siddharth..
Sixth . .
Passion overloaded ðŸ˜³
Seventh. "
Saree wadi pragya .,,
Bye 
Adya

Thanks a lot dear for such a lovely feedback.
Will update soon 
plz buddy me for regular PMs...
anushka12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiva4201

so looking forward to chapter 4. Please update soon  

Will update soon dear...
anushka12345 thumbnail
Here is the fourth part guys, Hope you enjoy this.

PART 4

Suddenly, silence prevailed in Mehra house.
Akash and Rachana looked at each other with eyes getting moist. Though they knew it would be difficult to adjust with Taiji but she will not accept her as her bahu was something beyond their imagination.
Abhi, Daasi, Tauji, Aaliya, and everyone else looked shocked , except one person who was looking at all the drama going on with lots of fun getting entertained by the antics of her mother -in-law ,Mitali.
 As soon as she had seen Rachana as Akash's bride she couldn't digest the whole thing and was wishing to see some high drama in her family for this matter.
The silence was broken by Daasi when she asked Taiji- "Do you even know what you said? Are you in your senses? Your daughter in law  is standing at the door of your house and instead of welcoming her you are creating nonsense  over here. What do you mean by you don't accept her? She is your daughter in law and you will have to accept her. She is your son's wife  love and you can't deny it."
Taiji- "  I am totally in my senses and I exactly know what I said. I don't accept her and she will not enter the house at any cost. "
With that she started moving towards Rachana and was  about to grab her wrist to get her out when Akash stopped her and said to her pleading
Akash- "Mom please try to understand  she is my wife and mother of my to be child. Even if you don't accept her we will have to begin our new life."(a tear escaped his eyes)
Rachana continued joining her hands in front of her mother in law - "Please Mummyji we want your blessings with us we can never start without you and your blessings." She was about to loose control on her tears and was about to cry when Taiji hugged them with love shocking them and others present there who were witnessing the previous drama.
She blessed them and they asked her if she accepted their marriage ,
Taiji- "(Laughing) Oh I were just acting, I know Akash how much you love her,though initially I did not wanted you both to be together but later I realised how happy you will be with your wife and your child whom you love so much and also the greedy grandmother inside me came out and I also am very desperate to play with my grandchild."
This brought happiness in the Mehra family and they welcomed their new daughter in law. After some rituals and games , Rachana and Akash were sent to get rest as it was very tiring day for Rachana and she needed rest.
Everyone thereafter headed towards their rooms. 
It was evening by now and Pragya was getting ready in a blue anarkali when Abhi entered room. She was ready to move out to meet Sid so that they can get some solution for the disastrous problem of her and Abhi's life.( Tanu's Pregnancy)
She called Sid unaware Abhi was watching and listening her at each step.
Pragya- "So Sid can we meet now."
Sid- "Yeah sure , I am coming there to pick you up"
Pragya - "No ways Sid , what if someone see us together? I cannot take any risk. I will reach at the place decided yesterday soon, you meet me there in 15 minutes."
Sid - "Okay fine not from your home then I will pick you from the nearest park, I would reach in 5 minutes. And no more arguments for this."
Pragya- "Ok then meet you soon ,bye."
Sid-"Bye."
Abhi could not hear everything clearly but he could make out that she was going to meet him , the guy whom he saw yesterday with his Fuggy.
He yet again decided to follow her though his heart was asking him to believe on her and not follow and keep an eye on her as she can never cheat on him, she is so innocent, but his mind asked him to keep an eye on her, to check what she is up to. And he was not from those who listen to their heart over their mind so he decided to follow her.
When Pragya went out, she reached the nearest park and saw Sid who was already there waiting for her to arrive.
Abhi who was following her kept sharp eyes on her watching each move if her.
Sid hugged her, she sat in his car and they drove , Abhi followed them in his car but lost their sight when he was stuck into a red light traffic jam which Sid's car has crossed and went away.

Please like and comment guys, it encourages me to write.
Edited by anushka12345 - 8 years ago
Tianaagrawal thumbnail
Hi.I love your story and please continue soon