Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Guguminti

A mother can't b this much evil Can the cvs pls stop glorifying this Step mom saga so much Okay fine Ishita is best mom but doesn't mean a Real mom will go to this extend yaar they can show kidnapping but this is RIDICULOUS And how can she harm ADI ?? This serial is all about Ishita now Really fed up I want old YHM

I understand you want it to be about Raman. But KP is on leave , normally daily soap actors dont get such long breaks for this very reason! So it has to be about Ishita atleast? I thought we had enough of Shagun already. The fire might have been an accident and Shagun obviously wont jump in and ruin her 50 k saree😆
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Guess what i am not surprised😆
actually this show seem at this point a disneyland cartoon that it make me ROFL
And yes by this, its not Shagun, but cvs who had fallen more and more lower in my eyes.
And i dont love or like ishita more, but she is for sure getting more and more away of the human character being.

Ishita may appear mahaan, but fact is in joint families, the woman has to make n no of sacrifices and take a lot of crap from anyone and everyone...Evn when she is mahaan, she gets yelled at and blamed for every single thing by her in-laws and husband. In a daily soap, they need to show something, else what will viewers see- romance and daily routine? Right now the track seems to be - Minky patch-up, Adi calling Ishita ishima, Simmi divorce etc...This is what they can do when KP is on long leave...
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Ishita may appear mahaan, but fact is in joint families, the woman has to make n no of sacrifices and take a lot of crap from anyone and everyone...Evn when she is mahaan, she gets yelled at and blamed for every single thing by her in-laws and husband. In a daily soap, they need to show something, else what will viewers see- romance and daily routine? Right now the track seems to be - Minky patch-up, Adi calling Ishita ishima, Simmi divorce etc...This is what they can do when KP is on long leave...

yeah adi ne to IKC banna hi hai
And plz come i do really not care what happeen in a typical indian bahu's joint family
And for ishita
Offcourse
See what i am saying she is an angel, not even an human, she is perfect devi
Chalo tum bhi kya yaad rakhoghi
I ll post a special edit for u in todays RIT thead