Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i dont like II. it's a kid show to me. ...

Originally posted by: kim182

but why would you like them to close the topic? not like anything scandalous or rude is being discussed.

Basically forum rules..!! You cant compare shows or its contestants.. You can certainly PM the Mods to get a detailed list of the Rules.. check it Forum Rules..😃
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: kim182

but why would you like them to close the topic? not like anything scandalous or rude is being discussed.

you are not getting the point? do you? why dont you ask the mods? in the past same types of posts have been closed, so i guess this post shouldnt be an exception, dont question me again becoz i wont reply again about it. thanks
Bhavesh.Chauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think judging is completely different between the two shows. in II they always look to try and see what's wrong the contestants' performances... in SRGMP they also compliment the contestants and tell them to keep moving forward. Edited by Bhavesh.Chauhan - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: raunaq

you are not getting the point? do you? why dont you ask the mods? in the past same types of posts have been closed, so i guess this post shouldnt be an exception, dont question me again becoz i wont reply again about it. thanks

LOL.. Sizzlingggg... Raunaq is mad.. so guyz dont take panga with her..😆
swifthorse thumbnail
Yeah I agree with Kim, why close? Rather, why not allow this as per rules? Ofcourse if someone resorts to name calling or bashing other shows/contestants I can understand.

Originally posted by: swifthorse

Yeah I agree with Kim, why close? Rather, why not allow this as per rules? Ofcourse if someone resorts to name calling or bashing other shows/contestants I can understand.

Its against forum rules to compare shows..!! So it will be closed..😃
swifthorse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. Sizzlingggg... Raunaq is mad.. so guyz dont take panga with her..😆

Woah it only takes an harmless post to get you mad huh? 😉

Originally posted by: swifthorse

Woah it only takes an harmless post to get you mad huh? 😉

Noo.. not harmless.. Annoying posts her mad..!! 😆
stiletto thumbnail
i think i get why comparison between shows in not allowed on here. posts bashing II have appeared in the thread even though the topic isnt really about II. lol