Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hmmm didn't read all pages, but its very disappointing!!

jiss insaan naye bomb pharna hai woh hotel main booking nahian karwaye ga, uss keh pass aur bhi boht tareeqian uss hotel ko uranye keh!!!

it is sad, that ppl are still too narrowed minded, and can't differentiate between the good and evil!! saab ko chiaye keh dil zara bara karain, jis naye dehshat philani hai, woh ijazat nahian leh ga!!

but its funny that the more ppl in these countries are trying to increase "security" udhar utnye hi zidha bomb blast ho rahye hain!!! (which is sad)

anyways. the situation is disappointing, and some of the replies i read here were even more disappointing!! some are still in 1940's era!!!

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Intresting...but avoid personal attack arguments...........its feel not good.. 😊

Back to topic.........

hotel issue, if he is a right person,have valied doucments, he should complaint to govt officials,

India main aakar am sure he NOT SLEEP in FOOTpath .....😊 πŸ˜ƒ ...

blah231 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

jiss insaan naye bomb pharna hai woh hotel main booking nahian karwaye ga, uss keh pass aur bhi boht tareeqian uss hotel ko uranye keh!!!

it is sad, that ppl are still too narrowed minded, and can't differentiate between the good and evil!! saab ko chiaye keh dil zara bara karain, jis naye dehshat philani hai, woh ijazat nahian leh ga!!

but its funny that the more ppl in these countries are trying to increase "security" udhar utnye hi zidha bomb blast ho rahye hain!!! (which is sad)

anyways. the situation is disappointing, and some of the replies i read here were even more disappointing!! some are still in 1940's era!!!

πŸ‘

thnk u for everything u said im glad there are some ppl who understand whats wrong and whats right

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kum se kum humne aane to diyaa inn sahab ko...how about this?
mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

soprry to butt in but dear its not abt narrow mindedness......any person is not labelled as good or bad...looking at a person u cannot tell whether he/she is evil or good.....i agree most of them r good but there is no denying the fact that there r evil as well...so how r we suppose to diffrentiate them...u r saying dat a terrorist wont cum and stay in hotel....dey wont take permission and all....well i dun hav any proof or anything but if u can believe lemme tell u a thing...abt 1-2 yrs. back there were a couple of students caught in a military academy of india who were actually spying on defence of our country in the veil of false identity...they used to behave and live as normal ppl but there intentions were evil........so believe me there is no way u cud diffrentiate gud or bad.....hence y nt take excessive precautions???

altho its sad dat these incidents still continue to happen😭...hope i havent offended ne1...😊

Edited by mitali_s - 16 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

To kya security band kar dein? Police forces ko chhutti de dein? Haath par haath rakhkar beth jaayein? To quote a line from movie Lakshya "Thaali mein sajaa kar apna mulk hawaalein kar dein unke? Are you serious?

We have border disputes with China also, we have fought war with them also but do you see anything in Indian public against China...No. There is something to think about.

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

To kya security band kar dein? Police forces ko chhutti de dein? Haath par haath rakhkar beth jaayein? To quote a line from movie Lakshya "Thaali mein sajaa kar apna mulk hawaalein kar dein unke? Are you serious?

We have border disputes with China also, we have fought war with them also but do you see anything in Indian public against China...No. There is something to think about.

as u wish, whatever u want to do with your country!! thali main do, ya dabbe main band kar keh, presentation doesn't matter much!!😳 its the product and the intentions!πŸ˜‰

anyways, I am closing this topic until the dev team of this section arrives or Bhaskar arrives.

I am personally not in favor of such discussions, coz there are certain mind sets which can't be changed. Indians apni galti nahian manye gaye Pakistani apni nahian. so whats the point of wasting time and energy??? khao peo aish karo. Zindagi aur Mout Allah keh haath main hai!! Bomb saye mare jaye ya natural death, marna tu hai......... kismat apni apni!!!!😊

Closing it, if the dev team of the section wants to reopen, they can do so!!😊😊
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Moderator's Note:

Inspite of warning again and again, members are continuing to be instigating and insensitive. Some even getting too personal. It is sad and not in best interest of section/forum. This post remains closed while dev scrutinize and take corrective actions OR come up with re-instating guidelines.

IF Dev Team 😊