Users

Frequent Posters

arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

nice maya is gone tej is saved..

just get kritika out and out of the three left anyone winsπŸ˜†
the award for best game player i'd give to rey..
as for my fave contestant i'll pm uπŸ˜ƒ
sad that it is ending..😭
come back with season 2πŸ˜‰

Hey thanks...Tej is now in the final! lol let's see if a boy wins or a girl... πŸ˜‰ ...and thanks a lot for voting...yes im also upset that its ending but you never know...maybe... πŸ˜‰ ...stay tuned for today's notification... 
arsafar thumbnail

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: taarey_ria

Awesome update!
Feeling bad for maya but its a game
Task was super πŸ˜†
My vote goes to Rey πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon!
Do pm me 😊

Hey thanks...yes i also felt sorry for the way she went out...Im glad to know you liked the task...thanks for voting...will do...πŸ˜ƒ
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANURADHATAAREYS

NICE UPDATE 

I LOVE REY AND I WANT REY ALWAYS BE SAFE

Thank You and all the best to Rey... 
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbun2

Nice part...

i really enjoyed it
Sorry for Maya but happy that Tej is saved
Kruttika the only girl left now...
all for girl power but i have a feeling it will be a guy who wins
and i do have my faves...
can't wait to see who will win the title...
n ill pm u my vote...

Hey thanks...and im happy to know that you enjoyed it...yes i also felt sorry for the way maya left...let's see who will win...and thanks for voting
arsafar thumbnail

This episode is dedicated to all our dear commentators...who always have something to say and have always supported us...you all know who you are and we love you all ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Episode 38

"This is the final question...a tie breaker...the answer will be a number...grab the boards in front of you and write down your number...the person closest to the actual number will be the new HOH...here is your final question...In the Super Veto competition how long was it in seconds from the beginning of the game to Rey pressing his button for the win?" Armaan asked.

The three contestants wrote their numbers...

Tej - 414

Rey - 2010

Sami - 1800

"The correct answer is 884 seconds which means congratulations Tej you are the new Head of Household..."

Everyone went over to Tej to congratulate him...Kruttika congratulated Tej and made her way back to the house...she knew that she was going to be the one the boys will want out of the house...she will have to fight to go to the finals...

Tej came out of the diary room; he called..."Who wants to see my HOH room?"

The others followed him upstairs...in the room were pictures of Tej's parents and friends and also pictures of him when he was little...

The others hung around until Kruttika said she was hungry and she made her way downstairs...

Tej dropped down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling; "Finally..." he sighed.

"So what's the plan Tej?" Sami asked.

"I'm putting her up..." Tej stated confidently, "...because of her stupid plan Maya was evicted...it's time for her to go..." he concluded.

Rey and Sami looked at each other...

"Hey Tej you can put me up along with...I don't mind..." Sami said to Tej.

"Thanks man..." Tej said he was unsure who he wanted to put up but Sami putting himself up made Tej happy...

Later on Kruttika made sure the other two boys were downstairs and she made her mind up to go and speak to Tej...

"Hey Tej..." she said as Tej let her into the HOH room.

"Hey..." he replied.

"Look I'm really sorry about what happened with Maya...what were the odds that Rey would have won...it was a total miracle..." Kruttika reasoned.

"I'm sorry Kruttika...I'm going to stop you there...I'm sorry there is nothing you can do...you are my target..." Tej concluded.

Kruttika sighed...she knew there was no point in arguing further and she left the room...feeling that tears were about to spill...

Later On

All four contestants were sitting in the living room when the screen lit up...

The Kal ho Na Ho tune started...

"3 months... 16 contestants... 1 Game..."

The Video started as each of the four groups entered the house...The laughter...the meeting...the anticipation... The formation of the secret alliance... The bonding of Sia, Kruttika and Sanaya... The friendship between Maya, Asad and Tej...

...It then moved on to the tasks... the Popsical Factory... the Blueberries... Akshat showing his placard with the confused' word... Zain saving Sia... The friendships between the contestants... The games they played... Maya and Ayaan's arm wrestle... and each contestant leaving the house as time moved on...

...The fights between Sia and Lavanya... Rashi and the house... Finding out about the alliance... Kruttika running after Lavanya after the FREEZE game... The couples who had grown closer in the house... Akshat and Lavanya... Sanaya and Sami... Jey and Purvi...

...The other contestants returning from the jury house... and leaving... Sami returning to the house... the final HOH's and POV's... leaving the last four contestants... in the Finals... Tej... Rey... Kruttika... and... Sami...

As the video finished all of the houseguests were a little emotional, Kruttika was crying...

"Let's have a group hug..." Sami chipped in.

They stood up and had a group hug...

"That was amazing..." Rey said; finally realizing how far they had got in these last three months...

"Yeah...I can't believe it has been three months already..." Kruttika said...wiping her tears away and laughing...

They hung out for a while, until Tej had to leave to get everything ready for the final Nomination Ceremony...

Nomination Ceremony...

Tej had been given a round case in which had 3 keys; he had to take the keys of the people who he wanted to nominate and then put everyone else's back into their slots. After he had finished, he lifted the round case and brought it downstairs into the dining room, where all of the contestants were seated around the round table. Tej placed the round case onto the table.

"This is the nomination ceremony...one of my duties of head of household is to nominate two people for evictions...I will pull the first key and that person is safe...the two remaining contestants will be up for eliminations..." Tej explained.

Tej pulled the only key "Rey you are safe..." Rey thanked Tej.

"I have nominated you Kruttika and you Sami...Kruttika you got my friend out so I nominate you...Sami you are up as a pawn only..." Tej stated.

They stood up and Rey met the two contestants...

Kruttika knew that she would have been nominated and she was the only target this week but she was not going to give up; she was going to try her best and win the Veto...

Veto Competition

As there were only four contestants left all four needed to take part in the veto competition...

The activity area was set with four cubicles...the place was covered in cobwebs...each area had a spider web puzzle on it currently covered...and they have a barrel full of cobwebs which hidden inside of them are pictures of ex houseguest...

"Do you want to be a fly in the wall...this competition you don't...because all of the flies in this wall are ex houseguest...each of you has a spider web puzzle with fourteen clues on it that are currently hidden in the web...we also have some flies looking ex houseguest...when the horn sounds reveal your clues and retrieve your houseguests...to complete the puzzle...put the houseguest with the clues they match up with...the first houseguest to complete their puzzle with all the correct houseguest in place...hit their buzzer...will win the final and the most important Veto of the competition..."

The buzzer sounded and the houseguest got to work...they first revealed their clues retrieve the pictures of the flies and started putting the houseguests with the clues they matched up with...

They took their time matching up the houseguests as they did not want to get any of them wrong...

Kruttika was the first to finish her puzzle she buzzed in...but her answers were wrong she went back to figure out which ones were wrong...

The next to buzz in was Tej...

"Congratulations Tej you are the winner of the Veto..." Big Brother boomed.

Sami and Rey congratulated him on his win...Kruttika was upset and led the way back to the house...

Veto Ceremony

All four contestants were seated in the living room.

"As I have won the Power of Veto...I may change my nominations...but I would not like to use the veto and I will be keeping my nominations the same...this Veto Ceremony is over..." Tej said closing the box which held the veto medallion...

Rey met both Kruttika and Sami...

Tune in on the next episode for Part 1 of the Finale...

So guys this is it...Season 1 Finale will be tomorrow...what do you guys think...please comment and let us know and press the Like Button... 

Fizz 

Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
arsafar thumbnail
Big Brother India Grand Finale...starts tomorrow!!! 

Hey to all my dear readers who have followed us through the BBI Season 1 journey...I'm here today with a surprise...on request...

We are planning on writing BBI Season 2...very soon...title is...Audience Vote!

This means we would like you all to tell us who you would like to see in the house...and you will also vote to evict the contestants...it's all down to you guys... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So you all can start messaging me about your contestants or write it here on the thread...but please keep in mind the following points:

>> Name a good and a bad character (this will help us to write stories rather than making good characters bad)

>> Name a mix of girls and boys...

>> And sorry but no contestants from Season 1 allowed to go back in the house...we want fresh faces...without a BBI history...this makes the story more interesting

>> You can name 2 to 5 contestants each...

Thanks for all your support...if we get enough contestants names we will try to get the story up very soon and make a new thread...as of now you can post your names here or inbox me..

Love Fizz x
Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yaayy aftr a long tym me first...:)
Awsum update
So tej z d final hoh i wnt rey bt its ok...
M happy dat he z in final...:)
Sami z so sweet he put himself in nomination...
Veto task ws superb...
M happy dat krutika dsnt won it...
Poor grl she tried alot bt now she has to go...
Wtng fr nxt update
All d best to rey hope he win it...
Update soon
Thnx fr pmEdited by Nicky-nish - 9 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome my dream is coming true of the dream finale..kruttika out yes!!πŸ˜†

Go rey n tej..
Well the finale tomorrow excited as well as sad.!

Oh well the sadness just vanished we got season 2 yes again..πŸ˜‰

Well contestants for season 2 i have to think a lot..will think n pm uπŸ˜ƒ
littleman thumbnail
Such a nice epi...
it was so nice to read the flashback of the past three months
I can't believe this went by so quickly and i almost to the end
will miss it πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
but i enjoyed the part and the task
I would want Sami or Rey to win...
and im soo happy to know about season 2
i will pm you my suggestions...