JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

πŸ˜†
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

commitment phobic guys turn out 2 b gr8est lovers as per books movies n shows  πŸ˜³

so hoping 2 c a crazy kabir madly in love wid nisha n just imagine hw passionate
it wd b then 

omg πŸ˜³
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was taken a back when saw kissing on neck. It was sudden. But there is noone who didnt love it. Kya dream that. If dream like this hot then what will happen in real romace??? Just imagine
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Natzy luv ur reacn! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
It was a beautiful NiBir episode, though star was Ramesh and KN confrontation but inspite there were several NiBir moments hidden

1) Obvious dream sequence...Almost super loved it esp for the way Nisha said "dont break this marraige and that they would balance between UK and India and that she loves him and ab akeli nai reh payegi kabir k bina" :)
And I love u too takes the ultimate cake :D

2) KN trying to save each other from Ramesh's wrath.

3) Nisha's full efforts that RaKa bond doesnt break coz she knows how much Ramesh matters to Kabir as he grew fatherless

4) Kabir saying ki he would do anything for Nisha except letting go his sole dream of LSD. I loved that he was not ready to let go his dreams. But Nisha got her ans and she doesnt even get time to mend her broken heart :(

4) The sigh of relief Kabir had when he found Nisha's clothes in cupboard, the relief that she dint leave him. Chotte Dhakkan when will u realise ur love ;)

But CM and FJ out, it almost seems a NiBir deadend as family wont allow them to leave together. Kaise honge ye pagal aur sarfira fir sath me?!!...

picadally thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aditi

It was a beautiful NiBir episode, though star was Ramesh and KN confrontation but inspite there were several NiBir moments hidden

1) Obvious dream sequence...Almost super loved it esp for the way Nisha said "dont break this marraige and that they would balance between UK and India and that she loves him and ab akeli nai reh payegi kabir k bina" :)
And I love u too takes the ultimate cake :D

2) KN trying to save each other from Ramesh's wrath.

3) Nisha's full efforts that RaKa bond doesnt break coz she knows how much Ramesh matters to Kabir as he grew fatherless

4) Kabir saying ki he would do anything for Nisha except letting go his sole dream of LSD. I loved that he was not ready to let go his dreams. But Nisha got her ans and she doesnt even get time to mend her broken heart :(

4) The sigh of relief Kabir had when he found Nisha's clothes in cupboard, the relief that she dint leave him. Chotte Dhakkan when will u realise ur love ;)

But CM and FJ out, it almost seems a NiBir deadend as family wont allow them to leave together. Kaise honge ye pagal aur sarfira fir sath me?!!...

Dont worry aditi our nibir are very strong how they will unite is something to watch out for
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
uff  ! ! !  hayeee ...that Kiss☺️😳❀️

NiBir was amazing on today episode ...when they both crying I felt so bad for them specially for Kabir ...how cutely cry and said ..." main bahut kosis ki bura damad banne ki per app sab ke pyar ne wo bann  ne hi nahi diyaπŸ˜­πŸ˜”  awwn how cuteEmbarrassed