arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bunbun2

Very nice update...

it was quite  twist and had me on the edge of my seat 😲😲
But i like the turn around...
I wonder which one will go... 
my vote goes to Sia...all along ive been calling her the mastermind! 

Hey thanks a lot...lol sorry for the twist but im happy to know that you enjoyed the episode...not long to go now before you soon find out who will go..and thanks a lot for voting...
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely part..
Please update soon! :)
arsafar thumbnail

This episode is dedicated to all the Silent Readers...

Episode 37

The audience cheered as Armaan came onto the stage, his brightening appearance made the stage even more magnificent...he smiled and made his way center stage...

"Two houseguests up for nomination this week...both are a victim of a backdoor plan that went horribly wrong...let's see who will survive and who will be eliminated...welcome to Big Brother India..." Armaan announced; "...let's head into the house to meet the houseguests..."

Inside the house was quiet except for Sami and Rey talking...

"Hello Houseguests..." Armaan said greeting them, the houseguest replied enthusiastically; "What a week it's been...from the master plan to everything coming spiraling down with a bang!!"

Rey and Sami were a little confused but Kruttika, Maya and Tej smiled and shook their heads...

"Kruttika...you think that the plan worked for Sia and not for you..." Armaan asked.

"Honestly Armaan...I think that there were a lot of people in the house at the time...and  Akshat had no clue that it was happening...actually no one did...so I guess it was under different circumstances..." she answered.

"Alright guys...it's time for the final caller of the season...let's see who will be questioned today..." Armaan smiled.

The houseguests were excited.

"Hey everyone...its Fairy...and I have a question for Maya and Tej..." Fairy... said.

Maya and Tej looked at each other they were a little surprised but both were smiling; "Hey guys my question to both of you is...do you feel like you made a mistake trusting Kruttika and also being in an alliance type with her from the last two weeks?" Fairy... questioned.

Rey and Sami looked at each other; this was news for them as they had no clue about this.

"Hey Fairy...thanks for your question...umm when Kruttika came to us with the backdoor plan we agreed...because we are coming to the end of the game and its every player for themselves...so we thought at least we were in the plan rather than being the one who was getting backdoored...you know...but I guess when you play dirty its bound to come back at you...I guess we deserves it..." Maya said sadly.

"As for being in an alliance with Kruttika...I didn't think we were...all we did was do favors for each other...we were never in a group together..." Tej finished.

"Thank you guys...I would like to say best of luck Rey and I hope to see you win!" Fairy... said excitedly.

"...Thank you sooo much for your love and support Fairy..." Rey said with a big smile.

"Yes thank you very much for your amazing questions and weekly entry into our Big Boss house..." Armaan said; "Okay...I will be back soon to start the live voting..." he informed the houseguests.

Back on Stage

"Let's have a look at what happened after the Veto ceremony..." Armaan informed the audience...

After POV Ceremony

Everyone went their own ways after the ceremony...Rey and Sami were playing a game of pool outside enjoying the sunshine after a stressful week.

Maya and Tej were upset and they blamed Kruttika for putting them in this position in the first place...

Later On

Sami and Rey took their food into the garden they noticed Tej sitting by himself and went over to join him.

"Hey man...are you hungry?" Sami asked.

"Not really..." Tej replied.

"If it helps Tej...we are planning on saving you...at the eliminations..." Rey pitched in.

"Thanks guys..." Tej said; "...and I promise I will help you guys get Kruttika out of this house..."

"Well three is better than two..." Sami agreed smiling.

Back on Stage

"Let's head back inside to start the live voting..."

Back inside the house

"Houseguests it's now time for the live voting...Rey please enter the diary room and place your vote to evict..." Armaan informed the houseguest.

Rey voted for Maya.

Sami voted for Maya.

Sami exited the diary room and joined the rest of the houseguests.

"Okay houseguest...with a unanimous vote...Maya you have been evicted..." Armaan informed the houseguests.

Maya stood up; she hugged Tej and made her way around to everyone saying goodbye, she picked her bag up and exited the house...

The houseguests gathered around the wall where everyone's pictures were and they all waited until Maya's picture went grey. Rey and Sami tapped Tej on the back while Kruttika felt really guilty because of her Maya had been evicted.

Maya exited the house and came onto the stage; she greeted Armaan with big smiles and he gestured for her to have a seat...

"Hey...how are you feeling?" Armaan questioned her.

"Amazing...I'm actually glad I left...its absolutely crazy in that house..." Maya said quickly.

"But you did really well...getting to the last week is a really big achievement..." Armaan praised her; the audience gave Maya a round of applause.

"So what happened...you and Tej joined forces with Kruttika to get Rey out...but he didn't even sit on the chopping block..." Armaan asked.

"Yeah apparently it was Kruttika's master plan'...which sounded good at the time...but by time we picked players for the Veto...I was like...what have I done...we forgot that Rey will also be taking part in the veto..." Maya laughed.

"So who would you like to win...?" Armaan asked.

"Well if it wasn't obvious...I think that Tej really deserves to win..." Maya said.

"In the event that you have been evicted the houseguest has left some goodbye messages for you...let's have a look..." Armaan informed Maya, they turned towards the screen.

Tej - "Hey Maya...I am sooo sorry you left...this was all Kruttika's fault...and I'm going to promise you that I will do anything to get her out...I will see you soon...take care..."

Rey - "Hey Maya...you were a great friend to me in this house...I am really upset that you both were put up but...I had to choose one...take care...we will definitely meet up outside..."

The End

"Thank you very much Maya for coming on the show...we will be seeing you and the other contestants for the Grand Finale..." Armaan said.

"Thank you..." Maya greeted Armaan and left the stage as the audience gave her a round of applause...

"This Week will be the ending of this Season Big Brother India so stay tuned for the last few days of Big Brother..." Armaan informed the audience' "...right now let's head to the activity area to see who will become the final HOH of the Season..."

The activity area was set up with a round circle which was divided into 1/3 in each third there was a grey line with After written on it and Before was written in the inner section of the third...in each third stood one contestant...

"Houseguests welcome to the final HOH of the season...Kruttika as outgoing HOH you are not eligible to compete...this competition is called "Before or After"...and here is how it works...I will ask you a series of questions about events that took place this season...you will have to answer if this event happened before or after a second event I will mention...if you think the answer if Before step backwards if you think the answer is After step forwards...you will receive one point for every correct answer...the houseguest with most points after five questions will be the new HOH...does everyone understand?" Armaan asked.

They all replied yes.

"Okay did Kruttika get 50 shades of orange before or after Akshat had been evicted..?"

Tej - Before

Rey - Before

Sami - After

"The correct answer is Before...Tej and Rey you got it right you receive a point...everyone reset..."

"Was Lavanya nominated by Zain before or after Maya and Ayaan's arm wrestle?"

Tej - Before

Rey - After

Sami - Before

"The correct answer is Before...Tej and Sami you have both earned a point please reset..."

"Was Kruttika's third head of household win Before or After Amar second Head of Household win?"

Tej - After

Rey - After

Sami - After

"The Correct answer is After congratulations you all earned a point..."

Tej - 3

Rey - 2

Sami - 2

"Did Purvi win 5000 rupees Before or After you went back in time for the Dinosaur puzzle..."

Tej - Before

Rey - After

Sami - After

"The correct answer is After... Rey and Sami you both earn a point...please reset..."

"This is the final question...a tie breaker...the answer will be a number...grab the boards in front of you and write down your number...the person closest to the actual number will be the new HOH...here is your final question...In the Super Veto competition how long was it in seconds from the beginning of the game to Rey pressing his button for the win?" Armaan asked.

Tune in next time to see who become the new HOH...

So guys that was the final elimination round...we now have our Top 4 contestants who will go to the finale...what do you guys think...please post your comments and let us know what you thought...and press the Like Button... 

Fizz x

Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
arsafar thumbnail
The award for India's Best...this is your most Favorite Contestant...

>> Tara

>> Lavanya

>> Zain

>> Purvi

>> Rashi

>> Kruttika

>> Sami

>> Akshat

>> Sanaya

>> Asad

>> Rey

>> Sia

>> Tej

>> Jey

>> Ayaan

>> Maya

Please inbox me your vote or post it on the thread...

arsafar thumbnail
Count Down to Finale...1 Day!!

I'm just dropping by to let you know...

>> This is your last chance to give in your VOTES ...if you haven't as yet voted for your fave contestants to receive awards please do it quickly...

>> Please Vote for your best Contestants...we will be tallying up the votes this evening...!

Thanks for all your love and support throughout... 😃

Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yuppie me first
Gr8 task again
Yaar atleast ab to rey ko hoh bana do pls pls pls
I want rey to become hoh
I liked the way maya took the eviction spotingly
Am happy that was final caller
And also able to visit house every week by these mode
Want rey to win
Both hoh and bbi
Excited for last week
But will also miss it :(
Pls make rey hoh
Yaar last week hai ab to bana dena
Liked rey and sami bonding
Update soon :)Edited by Fairy... - 9 years ago
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anilaa-

Lovely part..
Please update soon! :)

Thanks and i hope you enjoy the update! 
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes ten was saved I am so happy...awesome update by the way
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
My vote goes to my fvrt the one nd only REY...:D
It ws such an awsum epi...
Feelng bad fr maya bcz of krutika she gt evict...
Now 3 boys r determine to evict krutika...
Task ws gud...
Nd i wnt rey to win it...
I still dnt wnt to blv dat BBI z gng to end...
M so gonna miss it...
Update asap
Thnx fr pm
Edited by Nicky-nish - 9 years ago
littleman thumbnail
This was an awesome Epi...
Im happy that Tej was saved 
but at the same time sad for Maya
Nice task...and i wonder who will be the final HOH
I can't believe this is finishing...
im really going to miss it
please come back with a new FF but same cast!

I'll pm you my vote 😉