Originally posted by: Gautamyagya04
Achira actually tere liye I completed asap as u said u wanted me to!
Thanks a lot dear! 😃
thank you soo soo much
*big hug*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Gautamyagya04
Achira actually tere liye I completed asap as u said u wanted me to!
Thanks a lot dear! 😃
Originally posted by: achirasingh16
thank you soo soo much
*big hug*
wow bhagya u brought tears in my eyes
beautifully written and the harsh truthamazing👏
Originally posted by: pri_pri_24
Not even joking but I cried after reading this. Very well written.
In fact I'm still crying.
Originally posted by: shailusri1983
Read all the updates in one go. I started reading this after I read your latest FF which is a sequel of this one. The way you expressed Viraj's innermost thoughts was mind blowing.