Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanks and thanks for voting! πŸ˜ƒ ...more nominations will be up later today after the episode...stay tuned
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidaJavidTaaRey

Fab update.ma vote goes to zain

Thank You! and thanks for your vote...is that one...Zain for Scariest player?
arsafar thumbnail
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbun2

AWESOME UPDATES!! 

This show really is very interesting
its so nice to see the excontestants back in the house
and I wonder who will be back in the race to the final
hoping it would be Sami or Jey

ps. I'll inbox you my fave nominees πŸ˜‰

Hey thanks a lot for commenting and for voting...and Im really happy that your enjoying the episodes...all the best to Sami and Jey... πŸ˜ƒ 
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

I think either jey or ayaan will re-enter n i hope rey becomes hoh!!

All the best to both guys...and also to Rey for HOH πŸ˜ƒ
littleman thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsafar

Hi...thanks for commenting and Im happy to know that you enjoyed the part an surprise...yes your favourite Akshat made a brief entry but it's sad he wasn't able to stay for longer...poor Ayaan lost out on a very crucial time I agree...lets see if he can make a comeback...thanks again and thanks for voting πŸ˜ƒ

Oh I know...I wish he could have won the HOH competition and come back into the house...even if he didn't win the ful competition but at least he would make the house a little tension free with his entertainment...he's like a stress buster πŸ˜†
arsafar thumbnail

Episode 34

After a while most of the contestants had three balls and more...just then Akshat slipped as the platform started moving again...

"See you later guys...all the best..." Akshat shouted as he had to leave the activity area as he was not allowed to come back into the game.

Sanaya soon followed saying bye to everyone as she left following Akshat...

Rey and Sami were head to head with nine balls apiece...just then Rey fell and he made his way over to the girls...

"Congratulations Sami you are back in the game and you are also the new HOH..." Armaan informed him...the other contestants...Ayaan, Jey and Asad said bye to everyone before leaving...

"Wooohooo" Sami said jumping down...Rey ran to him hugging him...

Tej and Maya were happy that Sami had won the veto...

Kruttika and Sia were not too happy as they were the reason Sami was taken out in the first place...

They all made their way back to the house...

Sami came out of the diary room; "Who wants to see my HOH room..." he called and they all followed him upstairs...

Sami opened the door; it looked the same as the others except it had Sami's pictures of his parents...when he was growing up and his friends...

They hung out a little eating his snacks and then some of them left...Sia and Kruttika followed by Maya and Tej they wished Sami good luck for his HOH...

"Hey dude I'm so happy you are back..." Rey said.

"Thanks man...It feels great to be back..." Sami said.

"It wasn't fair how you went out...if anyone deserves to come back its you..." Rey told him.

"Thanks...but this time my head is clear...I know my targets and I am defiantly getting them out of here..." Sami said picking at his snacks...

First Bedroom

"Do you think Sami is going to put us up...I mean he is with Sanaya...he isn't going to put up her friends is he?" Kruttika asked desperately.

"I know there is no point going to Sami...he is going to try his best to get us out of the house..." Sia said she had no ideas how to get out of this one...

Sia got up and went outside; she saw Rey walking towards the room...she made sure Kruttika was busy before she walked up to Rey and pulled him into the chill room...luckily it was empty as Maya and Tej were in the kitchen...

"What are you doing?" Rey asked pulling his hand away.

"I brought you in here to remind you that we made a pact...and I want you to stand by it..." Sia said angrily.

"I know...alright..." Rey said; honestly Sia looked really crazy...he was scared.

"Perfect...at least we got that straight..." Sia flipped her hair back and walked out of the chill room...

Rey was left massaging his arm and thinking he made a deal with the devil...

Nominations

Sami had been given a round case in which had 16 keys; he had to take the keys of the people who he wants to nominate and then put everyone else's back into their slots. After he had finished Sami lifted the round case and brought it downstairs into the dining room, where all of the contestants were seated around the round table. He placed the round case onto the table.

"This is the nomination ceremony...one of my duties of head of household is to nominate two people for evictions...I will pull the first key and that person is safe...then that person will pull next key so on and so forth..." Sami explained.

Sami pulled the key "Rey you are safe..."

Rey thanked Sami and then pulled the next key.

"Tej you are safe..." Tej thanked Rey and pulled the last the key.

"Maya you are safe..." Maya smiled and thanked Sami.

"I have nominated you Sia and you Kruttika...it's time for both of you to leave as you have caused a lot of trouble in this house...this nomination ceremony adjourned..." Sami said.

Everyone got up to meet Kruttika and Sia...

After the nomination ceremony everyone went their own ways

Sia and Kruttika were in the first bedroom, Kruttika had noticed Sia becoming a little distant with her...she thought that Sia might have a plan up her sleeves but she would not tell Kruttika as now Kruttika was the enemy...

Sia was deep in thought...its now her against Kruttika and she knew that both her and Kruttika are really good, and she knew she had Rey to save her so that might put her in a better place than Kruttika.

The other four houseguests were upstairs in the HOH room...

"So Sami...tell us about the Jury house...what is it like?" Maya asked.

"It's amazing...no pressure...no tasks...it's like a holiday...and being with the other guys we use to have lots of fun..." Sami said with a smile.

"What about you and Sanaya?" Tej asked winking at him.

"Yeah we are finally together..." Sami said blushing a little.

"Awww congrats..." Maya said to him.

"She was really broken after you left..." Rey said.

"Yeah when she got there she did not even ask for an explanation...we kind of just got together..." Sami said with really red cheeks.

"Awww...I'm sooo happy for the pair of you..." Maya said.

Later on

Sami came out from the diary room shouting; "Let's gather in the living room...it's time to pick players for the veto competition..." Sami said excitedly.

All of the houseguests gathered in the living room Sami entered.

"It is time to pick players for the veto competition...the winner of the veto will be able to keep the nominations the same...or upset the balance of the house by saving themselves or their chosen contestants...forcing the head of household to choose a replacement nominee..." Sami informed everyone.

"Can the nominees please join me...?" Sami said.

Sia and Kruttika stood up and joined Sami at the front.

"As head of household I will pick two houseguests to take part in the competition..." Sami told them.

He placed his hand in a bag to pull out the names; "Rey...and...Tej" he called as he pulled out their names.

"Big Brother will inform us when it is time for the veto competition..."

Everyone wished the chosen contestants good luck...

Rey walked into the garden; he was busy with his thoughts on how he had to lose this competition...if he won he would have to save Sia and he did not want to; this was his chance to get rid of her...he had to throw it...

The activity area was set out like a bowling alley...but all of the houseguests had a tu tu on and they looked like ballerinas...

"Today you are about to experience a beautiful blend of ballet and bowling...you must step up and challenge one of the other players in a head to head match...the goal of each match is to knock down your four bowling pins before your opponent...but a gate blocks your lane...to lower your gate...you have to hold the handle above you and spin 15 times...after fifteen spins...the gate will lower for fifteen seconds...this is your chance to bowl and knock down your pins...after fifteen seconds the gate will pop back up and you will have to spin again...to get more bowling time...the last player standing will win the power of veto...Maya will pick names at random to see the order in which you will compete..."

1. Tej

2. Sami

3. Sia

4. Kruttika

5. Rey

"Tej you are up first who would you like to challenge?" Big Brother asked.

"I choose Kruttika..." Tej said.

Kruttika smiled but made her way up; they both stood ready; they held onto their rope and spun around fifteen times...then staggering they made their way over to the alley and started bowling the balls to hit the pins...Tej managed to hit two pins before his gate went back up and Kruttika managed one.

They both went back to their ropes and spun around fifteen times...More dizzy this time they made it back to the alley...Tej managed to hit one down and desperately tried hitting the other one...Kruttika also managed to hit all three of her pins down resulting in her win and Tej out of the game...

"Sami you are up next who would you like to challenge?" Big Brother asked.

"I would like to challenge Sia..." Sami replied...Sia also made her way onto the platform to join Tej...she knew the boys were targeting both Sia and Kruttika and this did not help...

They both started off by doing their fifteen spins...Sami being quicker got to the bowling alley first and managed to hit down three pins...staggering Sia managed to hit down two pins...they both went back for their second round of spins...

As they finished spinning for the second time Sia stumbled her way to the bowling alley and tried to hit down the other three pins...Sami on the hand also a little dizzy hit down his fourth pin resulting in Sia being out and Sami winning this game...

"Kruttika you are next who would you like to challenge?" Big Brother asked.

"I would like to challenge Rey..." Kruttika said.

Rey knew that Kruttika would target him so he made his way onto the platform...

They started spinning...Kruttika was getting pretty good at this as she had taken on Tej as well...after her first spin she managed to knock down three pins where as Rey only managed two.

After the second spin they were both feeling a little light headed but Kruttika managed to put her final pin down and Rey was out of the game.

"The final two to face off are Sami and Kruttika..." Big Brother boomed.

They both made their way to the platform, Kruttika looked quite ill but she started with confidence...Sami had finished his spinning first and had managed to take down two pins...where as Kruttika who was looking quite pale only managed one before going to spin again.

At the second spin Sami finished first and managed to take down his last two pins...Kruttika had fell down after her spin...she tried to stop her head from spinning...

"Congratulations Sami...you have won the Power of Veto..." Big Brother boomed and everyone congratulated Sami after they made sure Kruttika was okay...they then helped her inside...

Sia found Rey making food in the kitchen...

"How could you not have won that Rey you were soo close..." Sia whispered to him.

"Look Sia I tried but Sami was faster okay..." Rey lied.

Sia was fuming; she stomped off...Kruttika noticed this...she knew that Sia had a plan but it was backfiring; now it was Kruttika's turn...

"It's time for the veto ceremony" Sami informed the houseguests who were in the garden, everyone followed him into the living room, the houseguests sat on the couches while Sia and Kruttika sat on the chairs. Sami stood up and walked to the front facing the houseguests.

"This is the veto meeting...Sia and Kruttika have been nominated...but I have the power to veto one of the nominations...I have decided not to use the veto...I can't wait to see one or both of you out of this house..."

Sia and Kruttika were upset but they knew that Sami would not change his nominations...

"This veto meeting is adjourned..." Sami said.

Everyone got up to meet Sia and Kruttika...

So guys...how do you like the re-entry of a jury member...and this is it...finally both of the girls have been put on the chopping block and one WILL go...which one do you think will leave the house...please post your comments and let us know what you thought...and press the Like Button...

Fizz x

Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
arsafar thumbnail
The award for the Best Group...

>> Group 1 - Ayaan, Rey, Akshat, Jey, Sami...

>> Group 2 - Sia, Zain, Kruttika, Sanaya...

>> Group 3 - Asad, Maya, Tej... 

Please inbox me your fave nominees or post it in your comment... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice
Am so happy
Finally sia and krutikka nominated
Am happy that sami returned
He is really a good guy
Hahahhh rey thinking sia as a devil