Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
You've stood R&B in the Witness box here.

It's like everybody has reached a saturation point and the dam's burst. Interesting. What does this turn to for each one of the players?

To wait and watch.
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

Hi Asma :) I so enjoy language related muddle. It's somehow very endearing, especially between a couple. N your own R&B tidbit sounded so adorable that I just had to let u know

I agree πŸ˜ƒ. i am living example of that πŸ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orangen

That was a wonderful update.πŸ‘

Sam was a sixer πŸ˜‰

IKR about Sam and not the update SorryπŸ˜ƒ

THANKS FOR LOVING IT😳

she is an amazing blend of love, pragmatism and forgiveness. I hope she exists somewhere
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲 its sooo complicated... such a high doze of emotions... comparison of situations... blaims...πŸ‘
first i was surprised...update at this time ???!!!???!!! 

i have to read it twice or may be thrice... to understand it completely.

i just LOBE sam πŸ˜³

when she said tune maara isko... it was shocking.

R&B n Ranjan their relationship is complicated...πŸ₯Ί i cant chose anyONE from them..

So II doesnt went to max... πŸ‘πŸΌ

I dont know why this is you fav. part... it would take me time to get it completely... its so DEEP

thanks for the surprise update πŸ€—

Edited by vibhutii - 9 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
he never loved his dad even once in his life???never saw his father taking care of his mother lovingly and affectionately ???i bet he would have...blaming his father for his mothers death is not so easy to handle for him as well...but atleast he could be a lil considerate to ranjan...sam is right...ranjan is half dead...
i loved the scene when she gained consiousness and rnd and ranjan caring for her...and rnb hugging sam...
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

IKR about Sam and not the update SorryπŸ˜ƒ

THANKS FOR LOVING IT😳

she is an amazing blend of love, pragmatism and forgiveness. I hope she exists somewhere

Nisha I think 80% of Sam exists in most joint families across India without an exception of social status. And in nuclear families in India as the working wife or live in household help - kaka or as amma
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Research, investigate, dig up...DIG UP, FIND THE TRUTH... BRING IT OUT IN THE OPEN... azaadi de us insaan nu..chahe jail bhej... 
qaid kar rakha hai 4.5 saal se, maut se bhi battar sazaa di hai toone" 

Oucchh!!! πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί 

Sometimes one mistake can cause you a lifetime suffering!
Ranjan😭
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was one helluva update Nisha!!! I applaud the smartness of Sam (of course it's ur smart writing behind the characters) how she used this situation to show R&B that just on circumstantial evidence he has been accusing his dad of something which he may not actually have done and the poor old man has been dealing with all this w/o complaining. I just wish that this certainly is the turning point...Waiting for the next update πŸ˜›  

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhutii

😲 its sooo complicated... such a high doze of emotions... comparison of situations... blaims...πŸ‘

first i was surprised...update at this time ???!!!???!!! 

i have to read it twice or may be thrice... to understand it completely.

i just LOBE sam πŸ˜³

when she said tune maara isko... it was shocking.

R&B n Ranjan their relationship is complicated...πŸ₯Ί i cant chose anyONE from them..

So II doesnt went to max... πŸ‘πŸΌ

I dont know why this is you fav. part... it would take me time to get it completely... its so DEEP

thanks for the surprise update πŸ€—

Vibhuti
Its my favorite part because it triggers empathy in R&B He is not a heartless insensitive man, but when it comes to Ranjan he is cold and brittle. Sam's monolog reminds him of a emotion called empathy

Its the hardest least seen emotion displayed by people. If there was more empathy in the world we wouldnt have so many conflicts

I lacked it big time, school of hard knocks has reminded me how to be empathetic, I dont practice it every moment but yes I try not to forget it altogether

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha...
My previous comment is just proof of how brilliantly crazily unexpected that was. You struck me absolutely speechless (Ashu can be witness for how rarely that happens.)

Sam was a dark horse. And. My, oh my. She played it out brilliantly, didn't she? 
An unpredicted meteor that struck R&B... And we will see the destruction left in her wake. 
They say that for anything to change, for something new to be born, the old needs to be annihilated. 
Sam has put things in motion. For R&B and Ranjan to have a normal relationship, the old animosity and accusations need to be destroyed, or proved baseless. Which this could be the first step to. 

Kudos, Nisha. On a brilliantly scripted bomb. 

Now. I want the damn family to leave II-R&B alone. It's high time they sort out their issues. #TheDhamaka.