mahdin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
huh! arnav is gonna apologize :p
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 7

Garima was very upset about the day's happenings and Khushi. How couldn't she recheck about it?

" How many times have I told you to be more careful? See what happened today." scolded Garima out of love.

" Mumma, see this from a positive outlook. This gave me lessons right? And you yourself told you don't believe in what the Pandit said, then why are you so agitated?" asked Khushi, while her eyes were still welled up.

" I am just concerned for you Bitiya. I really don't care for anything else except for your happiness and though you are trying to hide it, I know you are hurt." said Garima, lovingly which made Khushi lose the control over her tears.

Khushi threw herself in Garima's arms and hugged her tightly.

" I am all fine, Mumma. Just a bit shocked." said Khushi, not losing her strength.

Khel Khel Mein Jogan Ho Gayi 
Khel Khel Mein Seeta 
Khel Khel Mein Radha Ban Gayi 
 Rab Ne Kaisa Khel Rachaya Khel Khel Mein

When there was so much of hatred in them, destiny had united them. God had indeed created a play in which hearts were broken and relationships were created. What was in his mind while creating this play, only the time could reveal but the pain in which Arnav and Khushi were, could neither be expressed nor could be hid.

Indeed destiny had chosen a very difficult path for their story and their life, but the destination only they could decide.

Kathputli Sa Humein Milaya Khel Khel Mein
 Khel Ki Mehendi Ye Kaisi Rachi 
Khel Ki Haldi Ye Kaisi Saji 
Rang Gayi Main To Rang Kisi Ke Khel Khel Mein

Khushi looked at her Mehendi which was dark red. Often she had heard that a dark red mehendi indicates that one's lover or husband would love her a lot. But here, she got a husband because of hatred. Such an irony of time, wasn't it?

Today they had realized they had become puppets in the hands of hatred and revenge, and they controlled them to a level where they got united for a lifetime. They got colored in colors of hatred by destiny and now they were colored in each other's colors by fate.

----------------------

Gupta Mansion,

Khushi had locked herself up once she had reached her home and no one stopped her. Garima informed Shashi about the happenings and he was very upset about it. He wanted to teach Arnav a good lesson for messing up his daughter's life but Garima stopped him, saying that it is not the right time.

Khushi was looking at herself in the mirror. Though she had returned the wedding chain to Arnav, she still had vermillion filled in her partition indicating her martial status. She broke down seeing the red color, which was her favorite color but today it was to break her heart and make the red blood bleed from her heart.

Sanch ka rang sanch much khub chadhe
 Chahke Bhi Rang Ye Na Utre
Ye Churiya Mehendi Ke Hath Kya Logo Se Chupe...
 Ek kuwaari bani suhagan Khel khel mein
 Rang gayi main toh rang kisi ke khel khel mein

She tried to rub the vermillion off her partition even after knowing it is not good to do so, but her attempts proved to be futile. The color was so thick that it couldn't be hidden, or maybe their marriage was so strong that it couldn't be broken.

Just for a revenge, he played with my life. He destroyed my life by trapping me for his stupid vengeance. He will never be forgiven by me, decided Khushi,while her eyes turned blood-shot due to pain, hatred and anger.

---------------------

Raizada Mansion,

Arnav was staying alone in his home along with HP, as his whole family belonged to Lucknow and they were staying in their ancestral palatial mansion, Sheesh Mahal. 

A strong wave of guilt and pain engulfed him right after the slap from Khushi. That wave was hurting him more than that slap. He knew that he was wrong and she was right. He had destroyed her life just for a silly revenge. They took their fighting to all new level, where there was place for just hurt.

He wanted to share his pain with someone, but he couldn't tell what shameful deed he did in Delhi to his family, could he?

He badly wanted to apologize to her completely but he didn't get the chance, as neither Khushi nor Garima gave him the chance to speak back then.

He decided he will go to her home and apologize to her but will her family let him meet her? It was a definite 'no'. He was sure even her little sister would fire him if she meets him.

And then he decided he will climb up the balcony to meet her. Though he wasn't sure which room he would land up in, he was sure of his skills in it.

---------------------

Gupta Mansion,

It was midnight and sleep was something out of her reach though she was mentally and physically taxed out.

She was staring at the ceiling blankly, thinking about how in a few hours her life had changed completely. 

Suddenly the window opened and revealed Arnav Singh Raizada, entering, scratch that, trespassing in her room.

" You?? How can you even enter my house like this??" shouted Khushi, seeing Arnav Singh Raizada in front of her, that too at night.

" Shh! I am not here to kidnap you or anything! I just wanted to apologize to you and hence I reached here." said Arnav, scared that someone might reach there.

" Is this a time to ask apologies? Or was it a mistake to even ask for an apology and expect to be forgiven? You can never be forgiven for that!" said Khushi, in a strong tone which made Arnav get scared that someone will hear for her sure.

Arnav moved closer to her and closed her mouth with his palm, while holding her against the wall.

" I know I made a mistake, in fact a very grave one! But there is nothing wrong in apologizing and believe me I am very genuine in this apology!" said Arnav, in a low tone.

Khushi turned angry and pushed him off her.

" Genuine? IS that word even in your dictionary? I am surprised, Mr.Raizada. Or maybe this is one more way to insult me. Coming into my room at night, after doing such a heinous deed, has proved you shameless. Please move from here and don't even expect me to forgive you. Because I hate you, from the bottom of my heart, for ever." said Khushi, showing him the way out with her hand.

Arnav realized that she was really hurt and it is not the right time to speak. He could speak to her even in the college, but he can't hurt her more. He had already hurt enough and he can't afford to make her wince in pain further.

" Your wish, Khushi. Good Night!" said Arnav, before leaving from the same way through which he came.

------

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
Sneak Peek of Part 7
Interesting
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser. Khushi is hurt a lot.