Users

Frequent Posters

arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: littleman

Oh no Im so late this week...sorry...

Poor Jey...I feel so bad for him...
I hope who ever is going to be HOH this week will try to get Sia and Kruttika OUT!
I'm looking forward to the surprise...

I vote for Asad! 

Hey that's fine...Aww poor Jey had to leave but he's in the jury house...Let's see who will be the new HOH...and the surprise is not long away... thanks for Voting 😃
arsafar thumbnail
Hey to all my dear readers...I'm just dropping by with a few notifications...

>> 2 weeks to the Grand Finale of Big Brother India 😃

>> There is a change to the update...instead on Monday, Wednesday and Friday there will now be updates on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday...

>> Monday Episode will be Nominations and POV Competition

>> Tuesday Episode will be Eliminations and HOH Competition

>> Same for Thursday and Friday...

>> And from next week there will be updates every day until the Finale...

>> Please Vote for your favorite nominees in our Awards...

>> And for those very special eager readers there will be a surprise coming up before the Finale...

Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
arsafar thumbnail

Episode 32

The houseguests continued their tasks...occasionally the eggs would fall and the houseguests had to start again...Tej, Rey and Sia were in the lead with eight eggs a piece...the others not too far behind...

Sia was out of breath as she hopped her way back to the fence after depositing her ninth egg she noticed that Rey and Tej were right behind her...

A little while later...Ayaan had caught with the other three...Sia and Rey were neck to neck as they had both got their last eggs and hoped their way over to the basket...

"Congratulations Sia...you are the new HOH!" Big Brother boomed...

Sia was super happy...she was also out of breath...she rubbed the sweat off her face as Kruttika came running over to her and pulled her into a big hug. Everyone else came over slowly to congratulate her...they then made their way back to the house to wash up...

After hanging around in Sia's room everyone made their way back downstairs leaving Kruttika with Sia...

Rey and Ayaan hung out downstairs, in the garden...

Rey was deep in thought...he knew that Sia being the HOH this week is the worst thing that could possibly happen to him...Sia will make sure he goes out this week...He glanced around the garden...these days the house felt really empty as everyone was leaving...he was starting miss everyone...and also home...

"This is really bad..." Ayaan spoke up, Rey looked over, "...I have a really bad feeling about this week..." Ayaan concluded...Rey could not help but agree with him...

Kruttika and Sia were hanging out upstairs...

"I can't believe we got lucky twice...first you became HOH and then me..." Sia said super psyched...

"So are you putting up Ayaan and Rey?" Kruttika asked casually.

"Maybe not..." Sia said looking over at Kruttika.

"What do you mean?" Kruttika asked.

"I'm thinking of putting up Tej and Maya...or maybe the boys...I'm going to think about it..." Sia said.

"Why?" Kruttika was curious.

"Well for one Rey and I have been at each other from the beginning and neither of us is out...it makes me think...that maybe it might be better to have him as an alie..." Sia said.

"Are you out of you mind...Rey will never agree to this..." Kruttika said.

"You have not figured him out yet...Lavanya was right in at least one thing...Rey is a good game player...he was always in it for himself...in this game the worst thing a person can do is get emotionally attach...here are is an example...Sami and Sanaya...look at what happened to the pair of them..." Sia concluded.

Kruttika shook her head; Sia never failed to surprise her; "You do what you have to..." she said making her way out of the door...

Tej and Maya were hanging out in the garden...

Ayaan walked up to them; he knew if he wanted to make it through to the end it is not enough to just have Rey, he will need to pair up with Tej and Maya.

"Hey guys..." he said as he approached them...

"Hey..." Tej replied.

"Look I want to clear the air between us...I know it was my HOH that made Asad go out...and I am sorry...but I really think we should work together...I mean the four of us together can make it to the finals..." Ayaan reasoned.

Tej and Maya shared a look...

"Yeah you are right...you had to do what was best for your game...but we should stick together..." Tej said, Tej and Ayaan shook hands...

Rey walked up the stairs to HOH room, Kruttika had just informed him that Sia had wanted to see him...he could not think why Sia would want to talk to him...he knew that he was totally not interested in talking to her...but he knocked on the door...

"Hey...Rey...come on in..." Sia said when she opened the door.

Rey walked in; he was really suspicious...

"Okay I will get straight to the point...I think we should join forces..." Sia said.

"Excuse me?" Rey asked, he was sure he had misheard her; she did not just ask him to join her...did she?

"Look...I know we have differences...but I think if we work together we could get each other to the finals..." Sia said a little desperately.

"Why would I agree to help you...?" he asked.

"We are going to help each other...this could be your last chance Rey...because if you don't join forces...trust me nothing is stopping me sending you home this week..." Sia said; giving him a sweet threat.

"Are you threatening me?" Rey said, amazed at the guts of this girl...

"Nope just telling you your future..." Sia said casually, Rey knew that it was a definite threat...he needed to win this game...and he knew that Sia was right...this was his only choice...

"Alright...we can join forces..." Rey said, not wanting to but right now he knew this was the only thing left to ensure his safety...

"Perfect...this stays between us...no one should know..." Sia said.

"Deal!" Rey said he then made his way out of the room...

Nominations

Sia had been given a round case in which had 16 keys; she had to take the keys of the people who she wanted to nominate she then put everyone else's back into their slots. After Sia had finished, she lifted the round case and brought it downstairs into the dining room, where all of the contestants were seated around the round table. Sia placed the round case onto the table.

"This is the nomination ceremony...one of my duties of head of household is to nominate two people for evictions...I will pull the first key and that person is safe...then that person will pull next key and so on and so forth..." Sia explained.

Sia pulled the key "Kruttika you are safe..." Kruttika thanked Sia and then pulled the next key.

"Maya you are safe..." Maya thanked Sia and pulled the last key.

"Rey you are safe..." Rey thanked Sia and he sat down.

Everyone was shocked at the nominations.

"I have nominated you Ayaan and you Tej...it's nothing personal but you are both strong houseguests..." Sia stated; "This nomination ceremony is adjourned..."

Ayaan looked at Rey who looked away and Maya was red with anger...everyone got up to meet Ayaan and Tej...

After Nomination Ceremony

Maya was super mad that Tej was put up...

HOH Room

Kruttika and Sia were hanging out...

"I can't believe Maya is sooo mad...I mean the game is nearly ending...it's not like her and Tej is going to be here forever..." Sia said as she brushed her hair.

"She and Tej has had it really easy in this game...she does not even deserve to be here..." Kruttika said.

"If it wasn't us against those alliance members then Tej and Maya would be out of here with Asad..." Sia said.

Downstairs Chill Room

Tej and Maya were hanging out

"Maya you have to calm down...you will make yourself a target..." Tej argued with her.

"I don't get it...why did she not put up Rey...it does not make sense..." Maya said through tears.

"No idea..." Tej replied rubbing her back.

Garden

Ayaan and Rey were walking around the garden...

"I wonder why Sia did not put you up..." Ayaan asked Rey suspiciously.

"I have no idea..." Rey said...he could not let anyone know he had made a pact with Sia.

"You must know something..." Ayaan insisted.

"I don't think anyone knows how that girl's brain works..." Rey concluded and Ayaan agreed...

HOH Room

"So are you going to put up Rey if one of them wins the POV...?" Kruttika asked.

"Well I am hoping none of them wins the veto...but if they do I think I'm going to put up Maya...it's time for her to go..." Sia concluded.

"Hmmm..." Kruttika said

Sia came out from the diary room shouting; "Let's gather in the living room...it's time to pick players for the veto competition..." Sia said excitedly.

All of the houseguests gathered in the living room and Sia entered; "It is time to pick players for the veto competition...the winner of the veto will be able to keep the nominations the same or upset the balance of the house by saving themselves or their chosen contestants...forcing the head of household to choose a replacement nominee..." Sia informed everyone.

"Can the nominees please join me...?" Sia said.

Ayaan and Tej stood up and joined Sia at the front.

"As head of household I will pick two houseguests to take part in the competition..." Sia placed her hand in a bag to pull out the names.

"Maya...and...Kruttika..." Sia said as she pulled out their names; "Big Brother will inform us when it is time for the veto competition"

Everyone wished the chosen contestants good luck...

The activity area was set up with robots...there were 5 double sloped lanes set up one for each contestant...in between the lanes had two batteries in front of them...

"In front of each of you is an energy charger...throw your zingtonium ball then run over to the other side and catch it...every time your ball passes over the middle you generate one power unit...if your zingtonium ball hits the ground you go back to zero...the first houseguest to reach 200 hundred power units will win the power of Veto..." Big Brother boomed.

The houseguest stood ready, as the buzzer buzzed the houseguests started rolling the ball along the lanes...all of the houseguests were a little steady as they run up down trying to catch the ball and throw it back...

Sia ran up and down a little out of breath as her ball was going a little faster...she had to run to keep up with it...unfortunately she dropped it making her score of 50 return to zero...

Ayaan was going quite steady he was nearing 90; he was going at a steady pace while keeping  his eye on the ball...it was important he won as he was nominated this week...he had to try his best...

Next to Ayaan was Rey who unfortunately had just dropped his ball as he reached 120; Rey was super frustrated...he had to start again from the beginning.

Next to Rey was Tej had passed 170 was so close he needed to win this veto save himself from eviction this week. He noticed some of the other contestants dropping their ball but kept his eyes forward on his ball...just then...

"Congratulations Kruttika you are the winner of the Power of Veto..." Big Brother said...Sia ran over to Kruttika hugging her...The boys were not happy...

HOH Room

Sia and Kruttika were hanging out discussing the POV.

"Oh my gosh this is super exciting..." Sia said, they were super psyched Kruttika had one the POV over the two boys.

"DO you think I should use the veto?" Kruttika asked.

"It's up to you..." Sia said not wanting to control Kruttika.

"Well I was going to save Tej but...putting up Maya it's kind of the same right..." Kruttika said.

"Yeah that's true...let's see..." Sia said.

POV Ceremony

"It's time for the veto ceremony..." Kruttika informed the houseguests who were in the garden; everyone followed her into the living room, the houseguests sat on the couches while Ayaan and Tej sat on the chairs. Kruttika stood up and walked to the front facing the houseguests.

"This is the veto meeting...Tej and Ayaan have been nominated...but I have the power to veto one of the nominations...I have decided not to use the veto..." she told them.

Everyone knew this might happen as it was Sia's nominations; chances were that Kruttika would not change it.

"This veto meeting is adjourned!" Kruttika said.

Everyone got up to meet Ayaan and Tej...

Tune in on Tuesday to see who will be eliminated...also who will be crowned HOH in a surprise HOH competition...

Well guys I hope you all enjoyed today's episode...please post your comments and let us know what you thought...and please press the Like Button... 

Fizz x

arsafar thumbnail
The awards for the Scariest Player...
> Sia
> Zain
> Lavanya
> Rashi

Please pm me with your Vote or post it on the thread...
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Only 2 weeks left...
M so gng to miss dis story...:(
It ws shockng update...
HATS OFF to sia she z a game planner i must say...
She join her hands wid rey...
Wel now she proved it dat she z obsessed wid rey...:P
Aww tej nd aayan let see who z gonna evict...
Hope rey won d game...
Wtng for tmrw...
Thnx fr pm

My vote goes to rashi...
Nd for d previous nomination i vote for sanaya
Plzzz jaldi btao wats d surprise...
Mujhse wait nai ho rha
Edited by Nicky-nish - 9 years ago
putti_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rey and sia???
No...
If everyone gets to noe...
Then...he will lose all his trust...
And one to be nominated
Ayaan and tej???
Sia and ktuttika r mad
Update soon
littleman thumbnail
WOAH now that's a twist...
Hows that possible...
Rey and Sia...I mean...that was the last thing i was expecting
And these Girls...I mean seriously? they really need to leave now
enough is enough now...

ps. I vote for Rashi...she was one scary contestant right from the beginning
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh awesome its all just coming back to rey haan..teaming up with sia 😆
it was awesome!
i think tej will go this week!
n as for scariest player i vote fr zain he was really scary back then!
continue soon😃
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god am so excited that u going to update so fast
But am sad only 2 weeks left
will miss this story
Shocking update
Can't believe sia shaked hands with rey
So is cunning
Ops ayaan and tej nominated
But am happy that rey is safe