Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Z3D6ISNKXOULBCF3
Sorry..but for once i decided to re-check that if you were under 15 years old ...while reading the post LOL...and then i came across the adult thing hahah...dont take it as an offence...you sounded very cute.
Life is tough for you ..just kidding. Its a couple of hours, you will ruin it yourself if you give the lady importance. Raat gayi Baat gayi.. Go enjoy your show.
have fun.😆
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch
Help please, I'm sitting home on a Sunday evening...and I'm bored, I don't know if I shld watch Hannah Mantana or Suite of Zack n Cody..
Or eat ice Sundae or twisted ice cream cone
Help pleej 😆
I use to love that show, well I still watch 😳😆
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch
I use to love that show, well I still watch 😳😆
It never gets old..Twisted ice cream cone Hi-5
https://x.com/i/status/2082298818486276485
https://x.com/i/status/2062200601010950350
Palak Tiwari praising Deepika Padukone https://x.com/teamdeepikamy_/status/2053794605922230607?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Lukkhe review thread- Palak Tiwari...
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2041471181854044343?s=46 t=Whfjp5Pmvzs5qQFKloEK5Q
9