Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gan-

Doc, sky-if(sorry don't know your name) and Hema wonderful updates! 👏

My name is Sowmya but you can call me sky (my friends group had one too many Sowmyas so I get referred to by my initials!)
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Yet to watch the episode but puttar and collages are making the wait difficult to tolerate. 😳

Puttar is sooo cute and the most endearing is his LOVE for the missus! sigh! Puttar makes me all dreamy! 

------------------------------------------------
Update:

A lot happened in the episode but the one person that caught my attention was Simmi, how unfortunate that amongst her own family she stands in solitude, all alone. Apart from Ishita she has no one to confide in, I felt sad when Simmi asked Ishita to talk to Rinki, how unfortunate that she doesn't have anyone not even her own sister to confide in. I wish the writers explore Simmi's loneliness and maybe show her getting a job, changing her life for the better

Rinki and Mihir in my mind are a nice contrast to Puttar and missus, one relationship has weathered all storms and stands strong in the face of another storm approaching while a new budding relationship is still finding it's ground. I don't know if it is because of the actress that plays Rinki or whatever the reason but I don't feel any connection with Rinki's character, there is something amiss. 

Raman keeps on saying, 'you lived in Australia and still you think like an old person', I almost wanna yell at the screen at tell him that it's stupid believe that people who lived abroad are open minded and the ones who live in India aren't. Our outlook in life is shaped by our upbringing, education, and many other factors but the location of our house sadly isn't one of them or we wouldn't have so many narrow minded desis in America

That phone call between puttar and missus was so endearing! 😳 The love in Ishita's eyes and the smile on puttar's face had me swooning, they are just too much for my fragile fangirl heart to tolerate and then add to that the little bedroom scene, sigh! It's difficult to hide love and happiness, I love it that puttar wants to accompany his wife not because he has to but he wants to, not to show the world but for himself and her, also let's not forget the smile he had on his face when he said, 'I wanna show the world what good husband I am' yes puttar yes you are indeed a good husband! 😃

Okays my hands hurt so more later, i might go take a nap. 😆

@pink: 👏

@maroon: Simmi - could not agree more. Its about time she gets her own sub track - except for a brief mention of classes by puttar when he was running away to Singapore, the Bhallas seem complacent about her status quo. The actress, Shireen, is beautiful - wish they'd atleast give her a makeover

Regarding Simmi talking to Ishita, am not a fan of every problem that comes up being solved by Ishita .. makes the Bhallas seem dysfunctional which they are not in my opinion.
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Gan,
Missed your collages more than the episodes. Thanks for the wonderful collages. 

Yesterday episode was awesome but I so wanted Ishita to pull him up and plant a kiss on him when he said he bought Ashok company it would have been drool worthy nevertheless I am happy for the past week it has been like my old YHM episode and Raman is clean shaven and RKB is emerging back from the shell I hope he stays forever now.