Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry but i don't agree with the @TM
First of all Elijah and Rebekah did not choose Freya over Klaus, they choose Hope over Klaus.

Klaus wanted cooperation from others but would even tell his plan to his own siblings...look at all this from Elijah's POV. Freya helped his sister, gave him or others no reason to not trust her and last but not the least she and others share same goal: kill Dahlia. She is ready to ally with Klaus even if with few reasonable conditions but Klaus is the stubborn. If he thinks he knows the best then why doesn't he blurt it out to Elijah.
Klaus cannot deal with Dahlia alone. it's suicidal and nor can he protect Hope alone. Infact the way he is trying to go with this plan Hope will be in more danger than ever

They all need Klaus but even Klaus needs them. He needs to stop acting like the omnipotent jerk he is. Jakcson and Hayley are fools, no doubt but since Klaus is not letting anyone help him Elijah has no option but to stop his foolishness

Besides what Elijah did is still far much better than what Klaus has did to his siblings. He didn't dagger Klaus in name of revenge or for punishing him for being supposed killer of Aiden. Elijah doesn't even care about Aiden. He daggered Klaus becoz he didn't have time to protect Hope and look out for Klaus too.

Klaus could have pretended to trust Freya and at the same time devise a plan which keeps him safe from Freya's betrayal.

Whatever Freya is doing is somewhat Klaus's fault too. Freya wanted family and Klaus is denying her that. out of all the siblings Freya thought Klaus will definitely understand what she has been through but Klaus choose to use his understanding in a very different manner

Klaus can not work alone and even protect Hope alone. He needed his siblings, Hayley and Marcel to fight against Gurrera wolves, He needed Rebekah to protect Hope, He needed Mikael to stand against Dahlia and there are many other times he needed his family.

It's high time Klaus understands that everything does not revolve around him and he needs his family just as much as they did. he thinks it's a betrayal to dagger him when his daughter needs him the most then why doesn't he understand that he needs others' help for his daughter?

Klaus an act like Mikael's son all he wants to if that hurts Hope then he needs to be stopped. his plan to take all the blame of Aiden's death was foolish. He just made Hope lose the allies of wolves. Those wolves might be useless against Dahlia but they do give certain distraction to give Hayley time to escape. sometimes you need more allies simply to hold off the enemy and not destroy.

Elijah is not swayed by his love for Hayley, he is desperate becoz his brother is acting like the jerk he always is. Remember Klaus's plan regarding Genevieve? it was such great plan that led to disastrous results. Klaus maybe smart but cannot be always right.

I'm not Anti-Klaus. i love JoMo and love Klaus but he needs to start being more responsible and less like the omnipotent jerk he tries to be. He needs to stop using his lame excuse of Mikael-made-me-this all time and start taking responsibility of his own actions. His own decisions made his life hell. He is the architecture of his own unhappiness.

@Nitamikaelsons
Elijah is not bothered about Aiden's death. It's just that the act of killing Aiden showed Elijah that Klaus is really getting out of control and needs to be stopped as they don't have time to deal with his madness.

I don't feel so sorry for Klaus as he himself has hurt and betrayed his siblings for reasons far more lame than this one. Tell me who would you choose when you have choice between your extremely paranoid brother who has a habit of causing trouble and taking everyone down with him or the only person who knows your enemy well and is ready to help even if for her own selfish reasons. Oh! and your brother refuses to cooperate with you.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
^Klaus has done far worse. Betrayed them. Yes. A lot. No one's denying that. But was now the time to dagger him for whatever reason?
Klaus let Freya reach his mind, though it was really risky, to save Rebekah. Rebekah has betrayed Klaus too, so much to the extent that she called Mikael.

Everyone else is being paranoid too. They have this impression that whatever Klaus's gonna do is going to harm Hope and that it's not going to save her from Dahlia.

Klaus has every reason not to trust Freya. Suddenly she shows up saying "Hey! I'm your Long lost sister and our Aunt is chasing me and your kid. Help me kill her." She has spent a thousand years with Dahlia. What if she's working with Dahlia afterall?

Neither are we saying that Klaus is always right. But now was the time Elijah should have trusted his brother more than ever. 

The nasty smirk thrown at Klaus in the end said everything. "See, I told you I could turn your siblings against you".

BlurredLines thumbnail
@libsrocks 
I don't approve of klaus methods and actions either. Last week I did condemn him for marching in to fight dahlia without a carefully laid backup plan. Yes it does concern me that maybe he should try to trust his siblings atleast elijah and Rebecca even if he didn't trust freya nor would i expect him to trust her.

But as you said elijah thinks klaus is gone mad and hence he is trying to protect hope. I agree. But just as much I hate klaus not trusting elijah I also hate elijah 100 percent trust in freya. 

Come on your siblings marches upto you one day and just because she helped you in few things you suddenly trust her 100 %. She was with Dahlia for 1000 years.

If elijah plans didn't solely depend on freya then i probably would have been okay with his decision but that's not the case so yes just like klaus i would not have trusted her with Hope too.

What would I have did different just like you said I also felt klaus should have kept planning in secret if he had his doubts and atleast gave freya a little bit of trust not over hope life but just in general.but since she has been in his mind I don't think that option was available 

libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

@libsrocks 

I don't approve of klaus methods and actions either. Last week I did condemn him for marching in to fight dahlia without a carefully laid backup plan. Yes it does concern me that maybe he should try to trust his siblings atleast elijah and Rebecca even if he didn't trust freya nor would i expect him to trust her.

But as you said elijah thinks klaus is gone mad and hence he is trying to protect hope. I agree. But just as much I hate klaus not trusting elijah I also hate elijah 100 percent trust in freya. 

Come on your siblings marches upto you one day and just because she helped you in few things you suddenly trust her 100 %. She was with Dahlia for 1000 years.

If elijah plans didn't solely depend on freya then i probably would have been okay with his decision but that's not the case so yes just like klaus i would not have trusted her with Hope too.

What would I have did different just like you said I also felt klaus should have kept planning in secret if he had his doubts and atleast gave freya a little bit of trust not over hope life but just in general.but since she has been in his mind I don't think that option was available 

elijah is not trusting or depending solely on freya. Its's klaus who forcing his siblings to depend on freya as he will not cooperate with them. If he tells elijah the plan only then can elijah help him. Klaus's plans are so dangerous that it's stupidity to follow them blindly. Today Davina is alive becoz Elijah and Marcel knew that Klaus's method will get someone in trouble and in reality it always does. Elijah is trusting Freya out of desperation becoz he sees the advantage Freya has for them. Besides Elijah is pretty manipulative so i don't think he completely trusts Freya. Wtch the sneek peak conversation between Elijah and Cami. It might tell u a little about what Elijah is indeed.
BlurredLines thumbnail
^ if elijah is cautious with freya I am glad atleast than he still got his brain intact. Unlike jayley. 
 klaus plans are dangerous too everyone I agree but It is also the best plans at times. And i don't think klaus will think of davina safety. 

Klaus always works best alone because just like you said his plan might have someone death planned maybe davina, freya or anyone else for that matter.

For eg, he might try to kill freya and since she is linked with Dahlia,  it will make dahlia weak and hence easy to kill buy do you honestly think elijah would support him in this decision. 

If it involves getting jackson killed will hayley still stand by klaus decision. So yes klaus plan might works for the best but at the same time he can't say it to anyone because they might not accept the terms of it.

You can say is it okay to kill innocent overs klaus evil plan but if he was doing it for power I would have been against it but when it comes to hope safety I am willing to overlook it

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@libs
U didn't get the point dear. 
Reading ur post suggests U trust freya.we dont.
And i meant I dont undrstd why elijah trusts her.And not side with klaus n make some other plan.

(i hop he 'll feel somethg is fishy abt freya Wen she is wanting to use Hope.)

Klaus was not sharing his plan cz elijah n bex both ll blabber it to freya. 

And I complty agree wid one thing u said. Why did he take aiden's blame. Stupid,idiot. I didn't undrstd 'They need to fear me' explanation
libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

@libs

U didn't get the point dear. 
Reading ur post suggests U trust freya.we dont.
And i meant I dont undrstd why elijah trusts her.And not side with klaus n make some other plan.

(i hop he 'll feel somethg is fishy abt freya Wen she is wanting to use Hope.)

Klaus was not sharing his plan cz elijah n bex both ll blabber it to freya. 

And I complty agree wid one thing u said. Why did he take aiden's blame. Stupid,idiot. I didn't undrstd 'They need to fear me' explanation

@almas i don't trust freya, i'm just used to watching klaus as a smart character who is capable of having back up plan like he did in TVD.
Elijah cannot make a move with Freya at his side becoz they need a strong witch against Dahlia and for now Freya is strongest among other witches of NOLA. the fact that she knows dahlia well and her tactics only adds to their advantage. elijah is not able to point out a moment of distrust in freya so he has no choice but to work with her becoz klaus refuses to work with elijah. klaus wants his siblings to follow his orders, not cooperate with them
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seriously dude!! What the hell was that? The daughter is in danger and you stake THE MOST POWERFUL father who will protect her? What an idiocy? Now how are they gonna protect hope. And what the heck was hayley and her brainless husband thinking? Their idea of protecting hope is beyond me. seriously, this idiot is gonna protect hope in the bayou? What a joke? How long is it gonna take before Dahlia knows that the baby is there and when she does she is gonna kill all the wolves with the snap of her finger. Jackson you fool, just because u THINK u are a hero and u can protect the baby, u are not gonna become one and u CANNOT protect Hope 😡 And do not even want to get started on that bitch Hayley. The less said the better ðŸ¤¢