Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I didn't see the accident itself, but caught the episode (or the segment) where she was rude to su and Yuvraj was rough with her after discovering that su had been protecting him. At that point it appeared she had already decided that she had the right to su's life and her husband, so the caring or whatever in the hospital could not have been the trigger, just further fuel to her misguided delusions. Feb, post-swamp, yes, that fool fed her illusions, but again after she misled him into thinking that the threat she posed had ended. I remember posting about that, in the days I tried finding logic in the characters actions. Yuvraj was at his worst then, all nicey-nice to her and mean to su.
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita_m

I didn't see the accident itself, but caught the episode (or the segment) where she was rude to su and Yuvraj was rough with her after discovering that su had been protecting him. At that point it appeared she had already decided that she had the right to su's life and her husband, so the caring or whatever in the hospital could not have been the trigger, just further fuel to her misguided delusions. Feb, post-swamp, yes, that fool fed her illusions, but again after she misled him into thinking that the threat she posed had ended. I remember posting about that, in the days I tried finding logic in the characters actions. Yuvraj was at his worst then, all nicey-nice to her and mean to su.

Yeah, this is true. I completely forgot about her 'just friends' naatak. But that facade collapsed within hours when she gifted some ILU figure to him... even the brain-master noticed it. But he chose to ignore and let it pass cause it disturbed his mental peace, so he stuck on to the one-sided 'just friends' tag.

She grew resentful of Su by accident track but she did not really claim right over Yuvraj... what she felt mostly was that she donated Su this life and yet Su was trying to show her down. After the fish-draining episode dadi fed her the he-still-loves-you-so-din't-scold-you crap. That's when she started dreaming of Yuvraj. Or have I read the whole thing wrong? I don't remember the order of events leading up to this properly.

I don't know why he is now doing the same thing Soumya did to him! It's good that she doesn't really love him... warna he'd be what he hated Soumya for, cheating by acting being in love.
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is what I'd posted trying to figure out yuvraj's new-found niceness to snaky:

"Yuvraj seemed like a normal guy when he fell for snaky--for her looks, his
imagined dream girl, a natural occurrence for a guy who's ready for love. So
what happened to him after snaky's machinations that resulted not only in his
realizing that she not only didn't love him, but was actively responsible for his
ending up in a position where he (thought) he had no choice but to marry
someone he didn't like much and whom he felt was also responsible for
cheating/forcing him? To use a phrase, the iron entered his soul--he reacted by
withdrawing emotionally so much that he refuses to consider that the girl he
now DOES like and trust may actually be worth his love. He gets drawn to
Suhani and then moves away. He also is burdened by the conditioning that
beauty is the prime attribute of a person, and he refuses to see Suhani from
any eyes but his wretched gran's, so he refuses to acknowledge any attraction.
This may also account for the ambiguity in his interactions with Snaky. While I
don't think he loves snaky anymore, maybe he fears he may again fall for her
and equally fears the pain/hurt/loss of pride that must have followed the first
betrayal. therefore he pushes her away when she is pursuing him, but is happy
enough to accept her offer of just friendship--her 'love' talk scares him, so he
rather have the less threatening 'friendship. (So he's a fool, but just trying to
make sense of the guy.)"

Of course, we were idiots to try and apply insights and logic.

But after the lengths snaky's gone to, how can she suddenly let go of yuvraj and forego her new dream to return to Krishna?

Exactly, for all the justifications that their intentions are to make saumya realise her mistakes, it just doesn't wash--which of many of snaky's evil deeds are they supposedly trying to get her to "realise", or is it just that she doesn't love yuvraj, but Krishna? What about all that BQ did? Is snaky going off with Krishna, IF that happens, supposed to wipe the slate clean?

Sorry, we've hijacked the main premise, which was IF Krishna never existed as snaky's love interest, what would she have done. But I think we did answer that. Somewhat. 😊
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sooo good. princess soumyas mind should be discussed more and more and more.
love you soumya.
omg she was yuvrajs dream girl wow his dream girl, that means the girl of his dreams. their bg music is also like dreamy type. thats the reason i think.
and omg neha said '' agar garmi se bach na hain to ghar pe raho aur samko suhani si ek ladki dekh te raho.''
princess neha is sooo cute.
Edited by Sonarikafan - 9 years ago