Death to affect Klaus

Poll

Which one will bite the dust and it's death will cause grief to Klaus?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
With JoMo's latest interview which character do you think will die to make Klaus go mad enough on rampage?
I think it's Marcel or Hayley as these both characters have been important to Klaus.
Watching Hayley die will be like dream come true ...i hate that selfish girl who considers killings Rebekah when things can be solved in better manners and also her IQ level has reached a new low after her marriage with Jackson's. 🤢

For those unaware about JoMo's interview, here is the link:-
http://tvline.com/2015/04/06/the-originals-death-spoilers-dahlia-season-2/

Hopefully not Rebekah, Marcel and Cami...i love both of them
Elijah cannot leave the show...it's will be an absolute major loss for TO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god,, r they killing bekah??

Marcel,bex,hayley,elijah n hop.it ll affct klaus If any of dem dies.

Hope its Cami..but she is useless even to get killed..

So ya my next wish hayley along wid her darling husband.
( she was jealous wen she saw elijah wid Gia. I guess she wantd elijah t become devadas..hehe)
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they shouldnt kill any1 of them...well mayb cami...but she shudnt effect klaus.

i think hope will have the biggest effect.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cami is like Matt of TO so i don't think they will kill her
Wouldn't killing Hope would be disastrous specially when we hardly got to know her yet and there is so much more to know
I wish they kill Hayley...she has know no storyline, all her story is wrapped up and she is damm irritating with her arrogance 😡
BlurredLines thumbnail
At first I thought it was just a suggestive poll but the interview well I am going to be sad on the season finale it seems. Unlike last season finale where I was jumping up and down with joy.
Klaus will go on a rampage for hope,Rebekah,Marcel, elijah, freya (if she become positive and end up dying protecting Hope)and hayley. 

And my option is hayley please kill her off,  and even I am okay with freya eventhough it might be tragic if she died the way I mentioned It will still be heroic and heart wrenching at the same time. 

But if it is hayley I will not be sad but happy and move on. Because she has zero impact on me and the story. 

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Elijah, Bex, Marcel and Hope's death would affect Klaus. Can't choose one. But yeah, Hayley and Jackson...not sure if either of me or Klaus will mind.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
IMO, If Hope dies, the whole of season 2 would be meaningless. Like all of what's happening now is for Hope and her safety. 
It could be Cami.🤔

pontiacbandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

I wish they kill Hayley...she has know no storyline, all her story is wrapped up and she is damm irritating with her arrogance 😡

Whole-heartedly second this. -___-