25 Bollywood Movies You Should Watch Before You Turn 25- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

2.9k

Users

13

Likes

11

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
#11
I have only seen 5 or 6 movies from this list ( JWM , Chakde India , Tarre zameen par , Fashion , 3 idiots ) ..But I still have 7 more years to turn 25 ..I will watch the remaining movies in that time
fivestars thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

I have only seen 5 or 6 movies from this list ( JWM , Chakde India , Tarre zameen par , Fashion , 3 idiots ) ..But I still have 7 more years to turn 25 ..I will watch the remaining movies in that time

so now for u tom and jerry is best to watch and be on cartoon forums...😳rather than on this place..😃
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
#13
Have watched them all ..They should have added Dor ..
TMLWA3YRJ63B5QMQ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#14
So happy to see Iqbal and RS in this list

I have 5 more to go😛

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477

https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Mr.Abrol · 3 months ago

I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Mr.Abrol · 7 months ago

While I , like most of people , love movies of my nostalgic times even if they are pure farcical crap but these ones still make me hit next...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Bollywood celebrities who were an AD in movies https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/?igsh=ajZnbDdvMGZjNXE2

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhipCreamThong · 5 months ago

I haven't seen a film announcement from her in a long time. Is she officially done?

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".