Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello folks,

I am back with teasers! Yesterday a funny thing happened! I was going through all the reviews for Kya Pyar for the last update and suddenly I had this urge to start writing the next update. Your reviews had made me so happy that I wanted to start writing the next part right away. I acted on my urge and started writing. Wrote 1200 words in noon and then wrote 1000 words in the eve. Before I knew it the update was fully written. Not kidding! I had written the whole update! Only editing and converting to other versions was left which i will do it today! But the fact remains that your cheerful reviews and comments made me write and finish the update in the same day! Thank you guys! Thank you for supporting me so much! Keep commenting and keep getting faster updates! Love you all!

So here are your teasers! I will post the updates tomorrow!

Finally the day came when it rained. Arre baba! It is love story! Ismein toh baarish hogi hi na! So finally a rainy day came. Maan stood by the window of his study staring outside. While Maan may not be the type to go and dance in the rain, he did enjoy watching it. He smiled as he raised his hand out of the window letting the rain water caress his fingers not knowing that in her room Geet was doing the same thing.

Khushi smiled as the rain water hit her hands. She grinned eagerly as she started waving her hands in the rain. Haaye baarish! Unlike Arnav, Khushi had no qualms of dancing in the rain. She pulled out her mobile and put on some rainy songs. Humming alongside them, she left the mobile near the window and ran out of the room. She had to dance in this rain! It was too perfect to let go.

"Arre arre!", Nafisa shouted as Aaliya almost slammed into her. Aaliya giggled, her face flushed in excitement while her eyes sparkled. "Main baarish mein bheegne chali!", Aaliya squealed as she ran off through the back door. As the window of her room faced the back of the house, she decided to dance in the back garden as that way she could hear the songs from her mobile. Aaliya forgot that Zain's study was right above her room and hence, he could hear and see her too. And even if she did remember, she did not care. Why would she care? She did not care for Zain. Right?

Thats all for today folks! 

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 9 years ago
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice teaser.
Waiting fr d update..
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh.. zaya.. rain... omg... superb teaser...
Can't wait...
Hope you update soon..
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
really my dear
you dont care for your other half to be
arrey waah kya baat hai
a rainy scene
romance ka tadka bhai
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
superb teaser! update soon
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello People,

Its teaser time! And today I am bringing to you the teaser for My Fair Geet! Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to leave a review! 

Just at that moment Maan, who was reading the newspaper, frowned in confusion. Who is looking like fairy? Yeh Daadima kya bol rahi hai? He looked up and he felt his breath stop. He got up from his seat in a trance and simply stared at the vision in front of him. The newspaper slipped out of his hand and fell on the floor but he did not even notice it. All he could do was stare at her. Maan had seen Geet dressed in cocktail waitress uniform and in simple salwar kameez but today dressed in an ethnic salwar kameez, she looked like a royal princess and Maan could not look away from her.

"Maan bete! What do you thin...", Daadima turned to talk to Maan but was shocked to see him standing. Her eyes widened as she took in his expression. She smiled mischievously. Arre waah! Maan bete pehli baar kisi ladki is tarah dekh rahe hain! Kahin unhein Geet... With excitement she looked towards Geet.

Thats all for today folks! You will get the whole update tomorrow!

Kalpana

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello People,

Its teaser time! And today I am bringing to you the teaser for My Fair Khushi! Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to leave a review! 

The Cook opened his mouth to say something when Aakash jumped in, "Haan Shyamlal! You have cooked so well, if you were a girl, I would have kissed you!"

Khushi's eyes widened and Anjali could not resist herself, "But Shyamlal did not cook today!"

"Kya?", Arnav, Aakash and Naaniji said at once.

"Toh kaun?", Naaniji questioned.

Anjali grinned eagerly, "It was Khushi!"

"Arre waah!"

"Sachchi?"

Aakash and Naaniji spoke while Arnav remained silent.

Anjali nodded and then snickered, "Aakash! You said you will kiss the cook, now why don't you kiss Khushi?"

Thats all for today folks! You will get the whole update tomorrow!

Kalpana

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing teaser for My Fair Geet. Maan is totally mesmerized,
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome teaser for My Fair Khushi. Will Arnav be jealous now?
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fffan123

Awesome teaser for My Fair Khushi. Will Arnav be jealous now?

Definitely! You will see his reaction in the same update!😆