arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Thnks alot dii...:)))
M so happy...
I luvd dis update
Finally rey bcums HOH...
Its imprtnt fr him othrwise he'l b evictd...
But now he z safe...
OMG Sanaya obsessed wid rey hehehe...:P
Aww poor sanaya she z so upset...
Sia nd kruttika nominated...
Hope sia gt evictd dis week...
Update soon
Thnx fr pm

Hi your most welcome πŸ˜ƒ ...Im so happy that you liked this update...of course because of Rey...as he is safe...hehe yes Sia is obsessed with him...lol...I'll be updating soon...stay tuned! 
arsafar thumbnail

Thank You! πŸ˜ƒ
arsafar thumbnail

Thanks! πŸ˜Š
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: littleman

AWESOME part...Rey HOH...

I really hope SIA goes this week...
looking forward to POV!

Hi thanks...Congrats to Rey... πŸ˜ƒ ...will it be Sia's week to walk? 
arsafar thumbnail
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Aww so sweet of u
U correct me and nishtha are really crazy after rey
Awsome update
Am so happy rey is HOH
Nw he will be safe these week
And also have a chance to fix everything to place
Sia needed to be nominated
Pls don't want sia to be safe in POV
I want her out of house
Hahahah krutikka said sia is obsessed of rey
I feel its correct
Shanaya cheer up
She is really missing sami
I hope her mu with sami clears soon
But glad that she have fnds lke sia and krutikka
Update soon :)

Hi...I'm so happy that you enjoyed the epi...and of course happy for Rey...let's see how this week goes for him...and will it be Sia's week to walk...hehe she's obsessed with Rey just like you...lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yeh poor Sanaya is missing Sami...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: littleman

R u updating today...?

Sorry so late today...the next part will be up very soon..
arsafar thumbnail

Episode 27

HOH Room

Ayaan, Jey and Rey were hanging out, they were laughing and joking around, talking about the times they had in the show, with Sami and Akshat, they missed the guys...

"Oh that was really funny...remember that time with the banana...Sami looked liked he went into shock after Sanaya won...that was hilarious...I was too busy laughing...that I didn't remember that Sanaya was part of Sia's group..." Jey said while laughing.

The others joined in, Rey was happy...the boys seemed to be warming back up to him...

Downstairs Sia was in the kitchen, along with Sanaya and Kruttika; they were cooking some food...

"I can't believe both of you are nominated..." Sanaya said sadly.

"It's ok Sanaya who knows maybe you will beat all of these guys...and come out the winner..." Sia said.

"Hahaha very funny..." Sanaya laughed throwing a cloth at Sia.

"Well honestly I don't think Rey will let this week pass without one of us getting out..." Kruttika concluded.

In the garden Maya and Tej was hanging out in the garden...

"Hmm do you know what...I feel like having a barbecue..." Maya said glancing up towards the sun with her sunglasses...

"A barbecue? Not a bad idea...you know I think I saw a grill in the store room..." Tej said "...Let's tell the others..."

Tej jumped up and Maya followed.

"Hey guys...who wants a barbecue????" Tej shouted through the door, the guys from upstairs came downstairs totally psyched, the girls were also super happy...

Tej and Ayaan grabbed the grill from the store room, Rey and Jey took some Non-Veg food and went into the garden...

Sia, Kruttika and Sanaya grabbed Maya and took her to their room...

"Uh what are you guys doing???" Maya asked worried.

"Oh come on it's a barbecue...get out of those boring jeans...we are going to give you a makeover...right girls??" Sia said.

While the girls worked on Maya and got ready; the boys also got into something comfy so their clothes don't smell...

As they got the barbecue started, they talked generally...Tej was now okay with Rey...

Just then the four girls came out, they were wearing flowery summer dresses they all looked really pretty, Maya looked really different as she did not ever wear dresses she looked a little comfortable...Tej was surprised but complemented her...

The rest of afternoon passed with the group eating, dancing without music and playing games...even Rey and Sia were acting friendly towards each other...

POV

Rey came out from the diary room shouting

"Let's gather in the living room...it's time to pick players for the veto competition..." Rey said excitedly.

All of the houseguests gathered in the living room, Rey entered; "It is time to pick players for the veto competition...the winner of the veto will be able to keep the nominations the same...or upset the balance of the house by saving themselves or their chosen contestants...forcing the head of household to choose a replacement nominee..." Rey informed everyone.

"Can the nominees please join me...?" Rey ordered.

Kruttika and Sia stood up and joined him at the front.

"As head of household I will pick two houseguests to take part in the competition..." Rey said as he put his hand in a bag to pull out the names.

"Ayaan...and...Maya..." Rey called; "Big Brother will inform us when it is time for the veto competition..."

Everyone wished the chosen contestants good luck...

Time for the POV

The activity area was set with baseball items everywhere, in the middle of the area was a big square within it, in the square had numbers from 1-20 placed randomly, with doubles in them... There was also popcorn for the players who were not playing...The POV contestants were dressed in baseball outfits.

The Big Brother Stadium

"Ball players batter up...it's time to swing for the fences in this week's veto competition...in each round you will get one shot to launch your ball into the baseball diamond targets...at the end of each round the player with the lowest score will be eliminated...the last person standing will be the winner of the power of veto...let's play..."

Round 1

Ayaan went first...he rolled his ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 9.

Kruttika went next; she rolled her ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 11.

Rey went next; he rolled his ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 10.

Maya was next; she rolled her ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 5.

Sia went next; she rolled her ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 17.

"I'm sorry Maya you have been eliminated from this round..." Big Brother's voice boomed.

Round 2

Ayaan went first; he rolled his ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 13.

Kruttika was second; she rolled her ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 10.

Rey went next; he rolled his ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 8.

Sia went next; she rolled her ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 11.

"I'm sorry Rey you have been eliminated..." Big Brother's voice boomed.

Round 3

Ayaan went first; he rolled his ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 19.

Kruttika went next; she rolled her ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 7.

Sia went next; she rolled her ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 15.

"I'm sorry Kruttika you have been eliminated..." Big Brother's voice boomed.

Round 4

Ayaan went first; he rolled his ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number 18.

Sia went next; she rolled her ball up the blue ramp, it launched and landed on the number...

"20 congratulations Sia...you have won the Power of Veto..." Big Brother's voice boomed.

Sia screamed in delight, she did a happy dance with Kruttika and Sanaya...the others were not too thrilled as they thought Sia would go this week but they still congratulated her...

Everyone made their way back to the house...

Rey, Ayaan and Jey were hanging out in the HOH room.

"Well...there goes that..." Ayaan said; he was disappointed Sia had got out of this one...

"Yup...who are you going to put up?" Jey asked.

"I have no choice but to put up Sanaya...I didn't want to...but she is my only option..." Rey said defeated.

"Why don't you want to put up Sanaya?" Jey wandered.

"Well...I know she got Sami out but he really liked her and I bet Sia and Kruttika must have made him look like the culprit so she would get him out...Sanaya is innocent.." Rey concluded.

"True..." Ayaan agreed.

In the Garden

Kruttika walked into the garden, after she got over that Sia had saved herself she realized that she is the biggest target in the house and everyone will want her out...she had to do something...

POV Ceremony

"It's time for the veto ceremony..." Sia informed the houseguests who were in the garden, everyone followed her into the living room, the houseguests sat on the couches while Sia and Kruttika sat on the chairs. Sia stood up and walked to the front facing the houseguests.

"This is the veto meeting...Kruttika and I have been nominated...but I have the power to veto one of the nominations...I have decided to use the veto...on myself..." Sia placed the veto around her neck...everyone expected this...

"As I have used the veto on one of your nominees...you have to name a replacement nominee..." Sia informed Rey.

Sia sat down and Rey stood up.

"I'm sorry Sanaya...I nominate you as a replacement nominee...you are a good person but I have no one else to nominate..." Rey said apologetically.

Sanaya stood up and sat in Sia's space, next to Kruttika, Sanaya knew this she really was the only other option for him.

"This veto meeting is adjourned..." Rey said.

Everyone got up to meet Sanaya and Kruttika.

Tune in on Friday to see which houseguest is eliminated and who will become the new HOH...

Hope you guys enjoyed the part...please post your comments and let us know what you thought...who might go this week? ...Please press the Like Button 

Fizz x

Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsafar

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hi...I'm so happy that you enjoyed the epi...and of course happy for Rey...let's see how this week goes for him...and will it be Sia's week to walk...hehe she's obsessed with Rey just like you...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yeh poor Sanaya is missing Sami...</font>

Hahahhh very funny
Am obsessed as well as other mad for rey
Chalo now update soon :)
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yuppie after ages am first
Why why why why sia only
I so new it she is gonna win
Anybody could have won but nt her
Want sia out of house asap
Nt shocked with nomination