Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update Ika di.. Its really nice to see a different side Kapil.. The last scene where he watches the BALH episode and his reaction is πŸ˜†. I enjoyed totally. But di what's this? You must take care of yourself first na. Health is always of first priority. I'm sending you a tight hug with get well soon wish.
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
wooow tht was again amazing ;)
loved it how Kapil was madly searching for the scene (reminds me of myslef when I'm madly searching for one particular scene)

My fav part was the ending:

He sits there and plays the clip over and over again, the more he watches it, the jealousy, anger, awe and desire get strong. But jealousy wins in that moment when he finally slams his laptop shut and closes his eyes. 'Kapil Sharma, you are in trouble,' he thinks as the clip keeps playing on loop inside his head.

U jst expressed his feelings, confusion nd desperession jst like I love it😳
 Will also google the scene ;)

thank u for this cute OS..really loved it❀️
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed this forum while I was away. WOW have a lot to catchup. All you creative geniuses.

De-De wow amazing story. Loved kapils jealousy. From his thinking they have a song... to mohit calling him sharma ji to him spending all night looking up that episode. And finally he cant get it out of his head. πŸ˜† And in all this sumona seems clueless. πŸ˜ƒ Loved every bit of this story. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sittu_pe_Lattu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
❀️
Loved it to the core...

Hayeee...Kapil got jealous...

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome way of presentation...

You know , after reading this I searched the YouTube for this and...
She was fab...I'm speechless...I really wished Kappu saw this epi...how would he react??πŸ˜†

Get well soon...

πŸ€—

Have a healthy day😊

P.S.: I was grinning like fool while reading this,"He secretly smiles at this, sometimes he loves to believe that he & Sumona have developed some kind of telepathy conection"πŸ˜ƒ
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi sis, my dear sis...Very much sorry to know that you are sick, please get well soon and have a beautiful and brightest dewali sis..
Coming to the writting, I must say u are very good writer and yes it's always pleasure to read and view aswell as analysis your creativity..very superb work sis.
Once again please stay healthy.
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii
Today I read all ur OS and I have to say all were so amazing and sweet
I loved all 
Hope to see more Kapil-Sumona OS
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊Hiii everyone...wow de de wow ! I'm in love with ur writing all the kasum stuff was just fab πŸ‘ U r an amazing writer...and the lovely people here I'm new to this forum I'm here only for kasum I just adore them...😳 Will love to read more on them πŸ˜Š Please continue pls pls pls.,.,,thanks 
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely love your writing style.. and I can't tell you how many times I've re read your last OS.. do continue with another  OS soon.. :)
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the series :) Post more soon. 
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I too like to see Kapil and Sumona together.  Why is Sumona not appearing much now a days on the show?