Sapna and the new doctor

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
They had a scene with Sapna and the other doctor, who isn't an intern.  But I think he is boring looking, albeit nice.  I think they could find someone better for the Saps.  what do people think?  I just feel he doesn't look dreamy enough to me.  I didn't like his tie either.  lol.Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hun, I feel there are too many topics floating around. Can we just create one topic and dicuss all the questions there? 😳
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know what I'm liking about the show? I'm not only interested in main lead track, but also in the other character's and their storylines. Sapna's, is the one I'm looking forward to. Most definately, there will be something fishy going on with that Cardiac Doc, and Poor Sapna will sigh her own woe's of love.
trina_saras thumbnail
I had a lot of thoughts about tonight's episode. I apologize if I have offended anyone.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ are nahin, I was saying onl that we should discuss the entire episode in one post 😳
prap thumbnail
when they first showed the doctor on friday's episode i think, i didn't like him at all... i was like.. how can someone fall for a guy like that.. but today he actually looked cute.. i wouldn't say hot.. but his smile was nice.. ughh.. forgot to notice his tie!! 😆
trina_saras thumbnail
Because I work in fashion and have a big closet, I am always noticing their style statements! lol.
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bless the cardiac.Doc Buh i think Atul is such a good match for her.
😆 😆 😆 everytime she sees the Doc. she goes to this really day-dream mode.its jus hilllarious with pinky-bckground and hearts.Bless...
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raiinie

Buh i think Atul is such a good match for her....

Everyone has been saying that. But I don't know. Maybe later it would be nice, but for now, I'd like to see them both fall for someone else. It'd be nice to have some girl that Atul falls for and acts like a fool over 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^..he doesnt need a girl to act like one.. 😆 😆 Your Atul-Armaan avi/sigg makes me lauff evetime i see it! Atull is such a sweetie-pie! 😳 😆

Yea i guess.Buh i jus realised something.you kne the title song.and in of the scene they have the part where they are inthe canteen and sapana flipping thru pix of some 'suitable' matchs.And when Armaan trhows the cup sap was holding.Doesnt Atul dive and try and catch it..?? 😕 Or isit juss me whu thining too much... 😆 Newys, i juss thought tht maybe there is something bout Sap-Atul latee on..Edited by raiinie - 16 years ago