Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode 24

After the Nomination Ceremony

The boys went into the garden although Rey and Jey took the nominations sportingly they were still worried, being nominated was never good, at least one or both of them will definitely be on the chopping block by the end of the week and may go home.

"I knew this week will be hectic...I guess Sia must have controlled these nominations as well..." Jey said as he sat down on the lounge chairs.

"I know just got to fight for the POV...sucks really...why couldn't they target Maya and Tej man..." Ayaan said Rey looked at Ayaan and realized that he was staring right back at him, daring him to object him...Rey looked away, he knew that he had lost their trust a little, he needed to play smart; he did not need these guys turning against him...

In the first Bedroom

Kruttika and Sia were busy doing their hair and makeup...

"Do you know what...I think it's time..." Sia said.

"Time for what?" Kruttika asked looking around while she swiped the blusher brush across her face...

"It's time to tell everyone the secret..." Sia said as she smiled over at Kruttika.

"You mean..." Kruttika eyes widen.

"Yup...that secret..." Sia smiled evilly.

"I agree finally..." Kruttika joined her as she placed her brush down.

"Right after the Veto Competition..." Sia said as she brushed her hair.

"Why not now...?" Kruttika asked.

"Just in case..." Sia said and walked out of the room leaving Kruttika confused...

Later on

Sanaya came out from the diary room shouting; "Let's gather in the living room, it's time to pick players for the veto competition..." she said excitedly.

All of the houseguests gathered in the living room as Sanaya entered; "It is time to pick players for the veto competition, the winner of the veto will be able to keep the nominations the same, or upset the balance of the house by saving themselves or their chosen contestants, forcing the head of household to choose a replacement nominee..." Sanaya informed everyone.

"Can the nominees please join me...?" Sanaya called out; Rey and Jey stood up and joined Sanaya at the front; "As head of household I will pick two houseguests to take part in the competition..." she said as she puts her hand in a bag to pull out the names.

"Tej...and...Maya..." Sanaya said as she pulls out their names.

"Big Brother will inform us when it is time for the veto competition..." Sanaya said.

Everyone wished the chosen contestants good luck...

Chill out room

Rey, Maya and Tej were hanging out in the chill out room, they were discussing the POV.

"This is good...hopefully one of us will win and save you..." Tej said excitedly.

"Yeah...they are not taking another one of our team members away..." Maya said.

"Thanks guys...it seems like you guys always have to save me..." Rey told them.

"Well you're kinda being targeted by the evil witch..." Maya laughed.

Ayaan had just walked past the chill room and noticed the three of them inside, laughing and joking around...he felt like Rey was really playing them...

Veto Competition

The activity area was set up as a circus, there was a big clown face against one wall, in front of the clown was five pairs of ramp, two opposite ramps were the same color, at the front of the ramps had one ball...

The houseguests walked into the activity area, they all seemed very interested by the circus design, the POV Contestants were dress up as clowns and the rest of the contestants stood in the stands to watch the show...

"Today the clowns will perform a feat of amusements like you have never seen before, here is how it works...each clown must roll two balls...each ball on a different ramp at the same time, if your ball hits the ground you are out of the competition, the last clown to outstand us with their ability to keep their ball on the ramps and off the floor will win the Power Of Veto...Who is ready to play BB Circus??" Big Brother boomed.

Everyone on the stands cheered the clowns on as they got ready to start the competition...the whistle blew and the competition started...Each contestant started with the first ball.

Rey hastily threw his ball up the ramp and went to throw the ball up the opposite ram, whilst keeping an eye on the other ball...

Jey was back to his first ball, he threw it back up, running back and forth...

Sanaya took a calmer approach and threw her ball gently so it comes back down slower...

Maya and Tej were also in the same league as Rey and Jey...

Soon after there was a buzzer as Sanaya's ball fell to the ground, upset that she was eliminated she made her way over to the others, Sami was laughing but hugged her to make her feel better...

A little later...a second buzzer beeped as Jey's ball tipped off of the ramp and hit the ground, he leaped to catch it but missed and the other ball also landed on the floor...

There were now three left Rey, Tej and Maya, they were all battling for the power of veto as hard as they could, and the others cheered them on from the side...Sia was watching the game intently.

After a while Tej had managed to catch one of his balls by a finger tip as Maya on the other hand had her ball really high, it rebounded onto the floor, resulting in another beep...

Then there were two, Rey and Tej...Rey was in a rhythm and Tej after his near slip, also got into a rhythm...After a couple of minutes, Tej's ball came down to quickly resulting in him missing it...

"Congratulations Rey...you have won the Power of Veto..." Big Brother boomed.

Everyone congratulated Rey; Sia was clapping with a smile on her face...Sanaya was not happy as now she will have to put up a replacement nominee...

Everyone made their way back to the house.

"It's time..." Sia said to Kruttika, who looked a little scared.

Everyone settled back down.

Chill Out Room

Tej and Maya were hanging out.

"Oh my gosh that task was totally amazing..." Maya exclaimed and flopped on to the couch.

"I know it was lots of fun...after Jey went out I was happy cause it was just the three of us...that means Rey would have been safe anyway..." Tej said also lounging...just then there was a knock...

Tej and Maya looked at each other as Sia walked in...

"Hey guys...what's going on?" Sia said casually, Maya and Tej were a little suspicious, Sia was not one to go around making small talk with everyone, and she normally kept to her gang...

"You tell us..." Maya replied.

"Yeah what's up?" Tej added.

"Okay I'll tell you something..."Sia said slyly.

"Umm okay..." Tej looked at her closely.

"What is it?" Maya added.

"Well it's important that everyone should know...what's going on behind everyone's back..." Sia continued with a certain urgency in her voice.

"What are you talking about...?" Tej asked impatiently.

"There are a group of people in this house...who has been controlling this house from the beginning...their plan was to get rid of all of us and win the game for themselves..." Sia said quickly.

Tej and Maya looked at each other, they were in a group with Rey is that what Sia was talking about, this could be bad as they do not want to become targets of the house...

"Um...who are you talking about?" Maya asked cautiously.

"Okay...they are Ayaan, Jey, Sami and...Rey..." Sia said she could see the shock on their faces and she knew she had hit the jackpot...this was perfect.

"No you're lying...that's not true..." Tej said standing up...how can Rey do this to them...Sia was lying.

"I'm telling the truth...Kruttika overheard them talking about who their next targets were...that means that Ayaan who is part of their group got Asad out the whole team were in it...don't you understand..." Sia said hastily...she had to make sure they believed her.

"I can't believe this..." Maya said driving her hand through her hair...

"Well there is just one way let's ask them...if we catch them off guard you will see the guilt in their faces..." Sia said.

"Fine...let's call a house meeting..." Tej finished.

"Okay!" Sia said seriously although she was jumping in the inside...

Sia left and ran upstairs to the HOH room, she had told Kruttika to wait there with Sanaya then they will tell her...she knocked on the door.

"Hey guys..." Sia called to the two girls.

The girls were lounging on the bed; they looked up and instantly became suspicious as Sia had a weird look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Sanaya asked; Kruttika stared at Sia, asking her what happened with her eyes.

"Um...I think their calling a house meeting downstairs..." Sia said putting on a confused expression...she was not going to tell Sanaya she would let her see it for herself.

"A house meeting...what for?" Sanaya asked, getting up.

"I don't know...Tej called everyone down..." Sia said, Kruttika looked like she was going to faint.

"Okay let's go..." Sanaya said leading the way.

"What did you do...?" Kruttika whispered urgently to Sia.

"Just wait and watch..." Sia replied smugly.

They came downstairs, Tej and Maya were waiting by the foot of the stairs...they were both lost in thought as the girls came downstairs...

"What's going on?" Sanaya asked Tej worried.

"We're about to find out..." Tej replied leading the way out of the garden towards the four boys lounging on the chairs...they were laughing away at a joke...

Ayaan looked up and noticed Tej, Maya, Sia, Sanaya and Kruttika making their way towards them...this looked like trouble...He stood up, the other boys saw him and followed his line of vision, and at once they all stood up...

"Hey...what's going on?" Ayaan said to the group.

"You tell us..." Tej said looking at each of the boys; he looked at Rey the longest...

"What's wrong Tej?" Rey asked.

"So it's true then you guys have secret alliance..." Tej said; the words echoed as it hit each of the boys' ears. Sia was right they all had guilty faces.

"I can't believe it...you guys are such cowards..." Tej said he was furious.

"It's not like that..." Ayaan started.

"Not like that...are you serious...you guys planned each and every one of the eliminations..." Maya shouted.

"Not all of them..." Jey finished quietly.

"I can't believe the four of you played us like this..." Sia said she pretended to be hurt.

"What on earth is going on...?" Sanaya said; she looked scared like she didn't want to believe what was going on.

"This is what going on Sanaya...these four boys...oh let's not forget that freak show Akshay who was also part of their alliance...used each and every one of us to control the nominations and get everyone out so the five...now four of them can go to the top and win this game...in short Sami played you Sanaya..." Sia finished.

Sami covered his face with his hands, this was not true...but he could not see how he could fix this...

"Oh my gosh..." Sanaya backed away starting to cry...

"He wasn't the only one who was playing people...what about Jey and Asha?" Kruttika said.

"And...Rey..." Tej said looking at Rey who looked away.

"Rey?" Sia was not ready for this; who did Rey play.

"Yeah...the biggest player of them all...Rey...he was playing us saying he was on our side when he was really with them..." Maya finished.

"I knew it!!!...Wow Rey you really are the worst right..." Ayaan accused him.

Rey walked away...

After that everyone dispersed leaving Ayaan, Jey and Sami in the garden, Sanaya was upstairs and was soon joined by Sia and Kruttika who comforted her...

Tej and Maya went back to the chill room...they were furious...

POV Ceremony

"It's time for the veto ceremony" Rey informed the houseguests who were in the garden, everyone followed him into the living room, the houseguests sat on the couches while Rey and Jey sat on the chairs. Rey stood up and walked to the front facing the houseguests.

"This is the veto meeting...Jey and I have been nominated...but I have the power to veto one of the nominations...I have decided to use the veto...on myself..." Rey said placing the Veto around his neck.

"As I have used the veto on one of your nominees...you have to name a replacement nominee..." Rey informed Sanaya.

Rey sat down and Sanaya stood up; she looked a little drained and had red eyes as she was crying.

"Sami...I nominate you as a replacement nominee...because of your betrayal..." Sanaya said.

Sami stood up and sat in Rey's space next to Jey...everyone was lost in their own thoughts...the guys felt sorry for Sami as they knew that Sami really liked Sanaya.

"This veto meeting is adjourned" Sanaya walked away not meeting anyone.

Everyone got up to meet Sami and Jey...

Tune in on Friday to see which contestant is eliminated and who will become the new HOH!!

Hey everyone...did you expect that twist?? 😲😲😲 Please post your comments and press the Like Button...and I already see shoes flying in my direction! 

Fizz x

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly m shocked...
i knw dat sia z gng to do dis...
Bt i hv nvr thought dat she wil create such a big mess...
Sry bt i cnt cmnt lng as m stil flng bad fr rey...
Though he z safe bt still he wil b in trouble nw...
Update soon
Thnx fr pmEdited by Nicky-nish - 9 years ago
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Why this mess
Really feeling like killing sia
If i get the chance i would pull her out of house
I dnt knw to be happy or sad
Happy bcoz rey safe
Sad bcoz my fear came true
Sia is the villain of bbi
Want these mess to clear soon
Hope they forgive rey
Sorry cant comment big due to bad mood
After reading these sia thng
Update soon :)
littleman thumbnail
Nice update...but SHOCKING!
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Honestly m shocked...
i knw dat sia z gng to do dis...
Bt i hv nvr thought dat she wil create such a big mess...
Sry bt i cnt cmnt lng as m stil flng bad fr rey...
Though he z safe bt still he wil b in trouble nw...
Update soon
Thnx fr pm

Hi...Im sorry again...I know this would have been a shock...but it was a crucial part of the whole story...some day or the other it had to be shown...and yes SIa is behind it all...And your hero is safe...and will work his way through this one also...welcome for the pm...next part coming up soon...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Why this mess
Really feeling like killing sia
If i get the chance i would pull her out of house
I dnt knw to be happy or sad
Happy bcoz rey safe
Sad bcoz my fear came true
Sia is the villain of bbi
Want these mess to clear soon
Hope they forgive rey
Sorry cant comment big due to bad mood
After reading these sia thng
Update soon :)

Hi im sorry again...Yes Sia is the villain of the house, she's behind this mess...Don't worry too much...Rey is safe...and he will work his way out of this one too...sorry once more...but it was a crucial part if the story that needed to be shown soon...stay tuned to find out how it will be cleared soon... 
arsafar thumbnail

Thank You
arsafar thumbnail

Thank You!
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: littleman

Nice update...but SHOCKING!

Thanks...and yes it was! 
arsafar thumbnail

Hey Dear Readers...today's episode is dedicated to our very eager reader; who has asked a very important question to our contestants...Thanks a lot..Nicky-Nish...!

Episode 25

The lights brightened as Armaan made his way onto stage, he wore his dazzling smile and walked to center stage, as he stood the lights dimmed on him.

"Now the secret of the alliance is out and two members of the alliance are sitting on the chopping block...let's see who will survive and who will be eliminated...welcome to Big Brother India..." Armaan announced and the audience cheered.

"Let's head inside to speak to the houseguest..." Armaan informed the audience.

Inside the house was quieter than usual, everyone waiting for Armaan to appear...

"Hello Houseguests..." he greeted them enthusiastically, they replied enthusiastically as well...

"Wow...what a week it's been...lots of drama..." Armaan smiled as he looked around at the contestants.

"Where is my princess? Sanaya?" he asked...Sanaya moved forward so that Armaan could see her...

"Hey Armaan..." Sanaya said with a sweet smile...

"Hey Princess missed your smile this week...I think everyone wants to see it...come on..." Armaan encouraged her...Sanaya gave a small smile... "A little wider..." he urged and Sanaya increase her smile, "Now that's better..." Armaan said, "Keep smiling..."

"Next up where is my man Rey?" Armaan called.

"Hey Armaan..." Rey spoke up.

"Hey Man...woah you are in big trouble..." Armaan said to him.

"Yeah...I know..." Rey said with a guilty look.

"Maybe we will see you soon..." he said cheekily.

"I hope not..." Rey said jokingly and Armaan laughed.

"Tej...my man...have you cooled down??" Armaan asked.

"Hey Armaan...yeah I'm cool...I guess it's hard to trust people in this house..." Tej said, and Rey looked away.

"That's true...alright we have call coming through...let's see who will be questioned today..." Armaan said.

The houseguests sat up excitedly; "Hello everyone...my name is Nicky..." Nicky said.

"Hey Nicky welcome to Big Brother..." Armaan greeted her, "...who would you like to ask your question to?" he asked.

"...Thank you!  I have a question for Rey..." Nicky started and Rey sat up with a smile; "I wanted to know how do you feel after all of this mess...and now that everyone in the house is against you...?" Nicky asked.

"Hey Nicky...thank you for your question..." Rey replied; "...I have to say that at the moment I am feeling rather lonely...but I am going to face everything and I will come out fighting...I am sorry about how everything happened...but I am going to try and make it right..."

The other houseguests looked away from Rey; none of them making eye contact and he gave a sad smile.

"Thank you for your question...Nicky..." Armaan said politely.

"Thanks Armaan...bye everyone..." Nicky signed off.

"Okay I'll be back soon for the live voting..." Armaan informed the contestants.

Back on Stage

"Let's have a look at what happened after the Veto Ceremony..." Armaan informed the audience.

After POV

Ayaan made his way to the garden, Jey and Sami followed him...they settled on the sofa.

"I can't believe this is happening...it's like a bad nightmare..." Jey buried his face into his hands.

"I can't believe Rey played us like this..." Ayaan was furious.

Sami was quiet, Jey glanced over at Sami, he felt sorry him, when Purvi had found out she was upset but she had promised not to tell anyone...Sanaya literally threw Sami on the chopping block, either him or Sami would be leaving this week...

Chill Room

Rey made his way to the chill room, he knew he had to make Tej and Maya understand...he entered and the pair of them stopped talking and stared at him...

"Guys...look I'm sorry..." Rey started but Tej held a hand up.

"Don't Rey...just leave okay...because you know what Rey you ruined your own game...if only you showed your real self and truly trusted the people you made an alliance with...even if it was them or us..." Tej said pointing to the door.

"Just leave Rey...you broke our trust..." Maya said quietly.

Rey turned around and walked out...

Sami made his way upstairs if anything he had to talk to Sanaya, he didn't care if he went out but he wanted her to know that his feelings for her were true...he knocked on the door...he prayed that Sia and Kruttika did not open the door...

Sia opened the door, when she saw him she decided to close the door, but he held the door so she could not close it...Sami tried to walk inside.

"Let me inside Sia" Sami said trying to go past her.

"No way...I am not letting you anywhere near Sanaya, so walk away..." Sia said to him shooing him away.

"I'm not moving until you let me in..." Sami said trying to push through.

"Then I hope you feel comfortable on the floor because you are not getting inside this room..." Sia said; Kruttika came to Sia's aid.

"Look Sami don't you think you have hurt Sanaya enough...just leave her alone, she does not want to see you...didn't you get the hint when she nominated you as replacement nominee." Kruttika told him.

"If I could just explain..." Sami started.

"Explain what exactly...how you used Sanaya to get information on what we are doing and keeping yourself safe...seriously...you thought we would not have found out...we are not stupid...now leave!!" Sia said slamming the door shut.

Back to the Stage

"Let's head to the house to start the live voting..." Armaan informed the audience.

Inside the house everyone was talking, Sami tried to catch Sanaya's eyes but she refused to look at him, just then Armaan appeared on screen...

"Houseguests it's now time for the live voting, Rey please enter the diary room and place your vote to evict..." Armaan informed the houseguest.

Rey voted for Sami.

Sia voted for Sami.

Tej voted for Sami.

Maya voted for Sami.

Kruttika voted for Sami.

Ayaan voted for Sami.

Ayaan exited the diary room and joined the rest of the houseguests.

"Okay houseguest...with a unanimous vote...Sami you have been evicted..." Armaan informed the houseguests.

Sami stood up with a sad smile, he met Jey who was next to him, he then made his way to everyone around the room, avoiding Sia and Kruttika, the boys apologized to him, he looked for Sanaya but could not find her, he grabbed his bag and said bye, with one last look around the room he left...

The houseguest gathered around the wall where everyone pictures were and they all waited until Sami's picture went grey...Ayaan hugged Jey and Rey walked up to the pair of them...but Ayaan walked away.

Sami left the house and came onto the stage; he greeted Armaan who gestured for him to have a seat...

Armaan waited until Sami caught his breath and to wipe his eyes which had a hint of a tear in them...

"Are you okay?" Armaan asked slowly.

"Yeah...I'm...fine" Sami said bracing himself and taking a huge breath in.

"Okay...it's been a tough week for you..." Armaan said.

"Yeah...it's been crazy..." Sami replied.

"At the beginning of the week I don't think anyone would have guessed what was going to happen..." Armaan said and Sami nodded. "Do you think this was Sanaya's game plan? I mean she hangs around with Sia it might have rubbed off on her?" Armaan asked jokingly.

"Nah...no way...if it's anyone's game play it's that witch Sia's game plan..." Sami replied fully in control now.

"In the event that you have been evicted the houseguest has left some goodbye messages for you...let's have a look" Armaan informed Sami.

They turned towards the screen

Ayaan - "Hey man...I'm sorry you had to go...the next few weeks will be hard...it wasn't fair how you went out...you did not deserve to go...but I guess that's just not how the game is...you're a good man take care..."

Rey - "Hey Sam...I can't believe you had to go...you did not deserve it...but I wish you all the best man see you outside..."

Jey - "Hey dude...it's going to be really boring without you...but don't worry we will see each other soon...take care see ya man!"

Sia - "Hey Sami...just wanted you to know that I knew your secret for quite a while now...I just had to tell everyone at the right time...and this week was perfect...you played Sanaya and you deserved to go..."

The End

Sami shook his head Sia's comment with a smile on his face, Armaan pat him on the back as they stood up...

"Well we also have a secret for you..." Armaan said a little suspicious, Sami looked confused.

"The game might not be over yet for you...you will not be going home today...you will be entering our jury house..." Armaan informed Sami who looked excited.

"Wow!" He cried and Armaan smiled at him.

"So unfortunately we are unable to give you any news of what is going on in the house or the outside world...for now you will be escorted to the jury house...we will see each other very soon..." Armaan said to an exited Sami; Sami met Armaan and exited the stage waving bye to the audience...Armaan turned to the audience.

"Okay...let's head to the activity area to see who is crowned the next Head of Household..."

The activity area was set up like and ice rink...in the middle had a cut out of an ice hockey player and at the end had slots with numbers on them...The houseguests stood next to the ice rink ready for the next HOH competition to begin...

"Houseguests are you all ready for the next HOH competition...?" Armaan asked and they all replied enthusiastically, "Sanaya as outgoing head of household you are not eligible to participate...this completion is called "On Thin Ice" and here is how it works...one at a time, each houseguest will step up and take their shot, attempting to get their ball into the slot with highest number, any ball that does not make it into a slot will result in a score of Zero, the winner will be the houseguest with the highest score...does everyone understand?" Armaan asked the houseguest, who replied enthusiastically...

"Tej you are up first..." Armaan said.

Tej walked forwards, he placed ball down and readied his hockey stick while glancing at the slots, he hit the ball and it soared down the rink and went into slot 9.

"9 Tej please make your way to the winner's circle, Kruttika you are up next..." Armaan informed the houseguests.

As Tej made his way to the winners circle Kruttika passed him an placed her ball down, she looked towards the slots, back at the ball, she hit it and the ball hit the hockey player and went off to the side.

"I'm Sorry Kruttika...that is a zero...Jey you are up next..." Armaan said. 

Kruttika disappointed with herself made her way next to Sanaya, Tej is still on the winners circle, Jey put his ball down ready to strike; he hit the ball and soared into slot 15.

"15 Jey please make your way to the winner's circle...Ayaan you are up next..." Armaan said.

Tej walked off towards Sanaya and Kruttika while Jey took his spot, Ayaan place his ball down, he strikes and the ball soared into a 10.

"10 Sorry Ayaan not enough to beat the highest score...Maya you are up next..." Armaan said.

Ayaan walked off to the group, while he past Jey he gave him a small hi 5, Maya placed her ball down, she strikes and the ball landed in the slot 5.

"5 Sorry Maya not enough to beat our highest score which is 15...Rey you are up next..."

Tune in on Monday to find out who becomes the next HOH its between Jey, Rey and Sia...also find out which two contestants will be put up for nominations...stay tuned...

Hello everyone...well we have come to an end of the most SHOCKING week in BBI...and I know a lot of you are upset about this week...but I assure you that things will go back to normal soon...please post your comments and let us know who you think will be HOH this week...and press the Like Button 😃

Fizz x