Its 5 months without our LIFE-PKDH.. :(

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
How time flies by...

3 years ago, on 18th June 2012 a show started, tentatively titled Pyar ka dard hai...meetha meetha pyara pyara...

We caught a glimpse of the show, and instantly liked the fresh concept...the beautiful leads...the wonderful setting...the awesome storyline and concept...

Then, as time passed by..." I like PKDH" changed to "I love PKDH" and a new community took birth...the community of "PKDHians"...

These PKDHians were very unique...they didn't simply love the show...they were ADDICTED to it. The show cast such a spell on this community that they couldn't pass a day...rather couldn't even THINK of passing a day without watching the extremely beautiful show.."Pyar ka dard hai"..

PKDHians rode on with the show...when there was "Pyar" in the show, they were delighted and happy...and when there was "dard" in the show, they cried...when they didnot like a track, they criticised it too...and even passed hate comments...but still..they were PKDHians after all! and they COULDN'T detach themselves from the show.

Time flew by...and before we could even realise...it was celebration time!! The show had completed a glorious 2 years on tv with rocking trps!! PKDHians showered their immense love for the show and blessed the show with many more glorious years!

But...fate had something else in store for PKDHians...a great twist was coming in their lives...and that was...the FIRST rumour of PKDH coming to an end!

This news made PKDHians crazy...twitter, fb,..were all flooded with their requests to not end this show...which was not JUST a show for them..it was their LIFE...they couldn't breathe without PKDH.

But, all efforts were vain. PKDH, after filling our lives with "Pyar" for 2 and half years, now wanted us to cherish some "dard"..

AND...PKDH ended, breaking our hearts. PKDHians cried and cried...till there wasn't a tear left in their eyes...the day was 1st November 2014, when the last episode of this wonderful show was telecasted.

Now, its 5 months since PKDH ended. FIVE MONTHS we have been living without our LIFE, PKDHMMPP. How time flows by...we can't even realise...

Just don't have enough words to explain how much I miss PKDH, PaYa, HarTika, Anuj, Sheila, Rubel, Payal, Shanky kaka, Govardhan mama...!!! PKDH family was PKDHians' family too!!!

{Don't know why I am missing pkdh sooo much for the last few days..😭.so I made this post. You won't believe, but my eyes just filled with tears writing this post..😭}

PKDH!!! You will remain in our hearts FOREVER!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post shaily...πŸ‘πŸ‘
well written & expressed..
trully miss PKDH so much...

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

awesome post shaily...πŸ‘πŸ‘
well written & expressed..
trully miss PKDH so much...

Thanks dear!! I am really really missing pkdh nowadays...!! πŸ˜”
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well done shailyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you written everything that was in my heart😭😭😭
I miss PKDH so much... thank god we have #PKDHRevisited and people are participating... with this we do get some courage and  reduces our DARD a bitπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i don't think there is any other show that fans has continue to love the way we are doing... hats off to our fans followersπŸ‘πŸ‘
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post dear... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww.:'(..Awesome post ...U made me emotional... exactly what i was thinking... time flies really fast...but love for our #pkdh...will never decrease...even today ..watching old episodes of pkdh..brings a wide smile on my face :)..Miss Pkdh...Miss PaYa...miss each n every thing related to #pkdh...:'( Edited by __AyEsHa__ - 9 years ago
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Post😊 Ya Really missng d PKDH A Lot.. Bt i do wtchng d Epis on #HotstarπŸ˜‰ Really It makes me to smile.. aftr d PKDH.. I M Not wtchng any showπŸ€” bcz i doesnt lyk tat... No shows can replace Pkdh.. :( PaYa n Pkdh Addict Alwaz😊
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Heart-touching post Shaz...You made me more emotional.😭😭

Really missing PAYA and whole cast and PKDH a lot.We can never forget PAYA and PKDH throught our life.It will remain special in our heart forever and always.PKDH was,is and will always stays special.PAYA are really magical couple.❀️😊

I am still watching PKDH at starutsav [9 PM time was good but stupid SP changed it to 5:30,am unable to see now,but watch whenever its possible] and hotstar and follow PKDHRevisited.Love for PAYA and PKDH never decreases.

Even i am not watching any show after PKDH as no new show appealing to me.Just waiting for Nakuul and Disha's new shows.But my love for PAYA and PKDH always remains at top.No show can never replace PKDH.I still feel stupid SP😑😑 did injustice to PKDH,we want PAYA to be back with PKDH2.😭

Missing you PAYA and PKDH.

Love you PAYA_NASHA and PKDH.😊

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Thnks for replies evryone! Miss pkdh!!! :'((((
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic post Shaily!!! You've said it all completely correct!!
I still don't believe PKDH has ended...i still often dream of PaYa... My laptop and phone are still ruled by PaYa and PKDH...
I can never say enough about PaYa.. They were magical...from the bottom of my heart I am so thankful that I ended up watching this show and this unique,fresh, realistic, beautiful love story with just everything I wanted to cherish...
You are right the show certainly pulled me along in any direction it turned and kept me gripped the whole way through...its amazing what a delightful journey it was... I miss the show and will always miss it...
Yes... Since rumours came out of the show ending it was a huge shock in fact a few times I can say I could've had a heart attack...(not too much exaggeration in that really) seriously I couldn't bear the thought of having to be separated from a FRIEND of a show...
But overall I'm really glad it happened...made me a better and happier person to last forever...
Once again, lovely post!!!!!